Go to page:

Guns for everyone!

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 417

Forgotten_Mom71 said:
Taurek, I really do understand both sides.  First hand experience in my family. I just hope one day,people will be checked before they buy a gun.
My family member, might have lived, if the person who shot her,had a background check. The gunshop owner told us, He would have never sold a gun to a felon with prior violence on his record bad enough to put him in prison. It didn't matter to this slime, whether he had a gun. He still would have killed her. She was shot 3 times in the back. Really nothing would have saved her. ✌💫.

Don't you people even watch the show!  There are background checks !!!!!!!!! Now!!!!!!!!!!!

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

case28 said:Why the fuck does an American civilian need a semi-automatic weapon that fires 800 bullets in 60 seconds?.
To stop the non American citizen that has one from killing their family!!!

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

Forgotten_Mom71 said:Sarah Palin, to hunt wolves in a helicopter. Reality check. Sorry ,not a laughing matter.   No one, but our soldiers .
There won't be a soldier for every house when it gets bad. I wish it were so.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

Ahavati said:

But if you limit the type of gun and subsequent magazine size, then you potentially reduce the number of casualties.
What if the Orlando shooter had a glock with 17 rounds vs an MCX assault rifle with 30?

What about 2 mags or 2 guns? That's 34.    Pointless numbers to chip away at sanity

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t623/curlycue23/proudamergun%202.png

As a poet, and a proud Amerigun, I choose to answer this question with a poem.

PROUD AMERIGUN

Guns…Guns…Guns
Glorious Guns
Root’n Shoot’n
Have some fun

Nothing say’s
“I’m an American”
Like your gun
One gun for everyone  

Play the fife
Bang the drum
Here we come
With our guns

God did not
Make all men equal
Colt did that
With his repeater

Guns…Guns…Guns
Glorious Guns
You’re no patriot
Less you have one

Now praise the Lord
And pass the Ammo
Lock & Load
And wear your camo

Say ‘Aim-Men’
For Guns!
Glory to God
The shoot'n has begun!

Phoenix_Risen
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 21st Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 98

Well from my perspective, given the choice between calling 911 and waiting 30 + minutes for the police to show up or taking 3 seconds to put my gun in someones face that broke into my house a 2 AM. That is a no brainer, I'll choose the gun.
A good friend of mine had someone break into his house in the middle of the night, they tied up the family while the house was ransacked. My friend is not a gun owner, nor was he able to call the police since the assailants had a gun on him. Luckily nobody was hurt but he had no control, the thieves had total control.

Two things criminals don't like, dogs and guns, I have both.

poet Anonymous

Clint Eastwood would be happy about it, training targets.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14621

Meanwhile, in a sane universe...

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/voisine-domestic-abusers-guns-supreme-court

In your face, NRA. Told you we were working on it.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

IronFears said:Owning a firearm is a right, so your Constitution says, but back in the 1780, when north america wasn't really a safe place to live, a large land with few people, often hostile people, and not a guaranteed protection provided by the police. To allow firearms  nowdays, I can't see any valid reason, i feel more safe in a country where firearms are forbidden, what if i have a car crash and some nut will get out from his car with a firearm? Only police and army should be allowed to use firearms, not the people.

It's still not a safe place to live and what if you had a car accident and three guys not of your skin color got out with clubs and were gonna beat your skull with them for fifteen minutes before a cop got there. Then you would need a gun. Now you have a reason... And since you said "your" Constitution and speak English I assume you are a Brit or similar and with what is going on there I'll bet you wish you had a gun now .....

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

case28 said:Why the fuck does an American civilian need a semi-automatic weapon that fires 800 bullets in 60 seconds? a good shooter can pull the trigger 5 times a second. That's 300 rounds per min not 800. High capacity mags hold up 60 rounds then it need to be changed so your math is wrong ... Plus the second amendment (as all the first ten amendments are) was about citizens protecting themselves FROM the government so if they have a gun we should have equal guns....

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

Trixareforkids said:

Only when data is cherry picked.  This didn't happen because there was no armed trained person in sight, there was an armed cop doing security, a regular thing here in FL.

Anyone who says having armed, drinking citizens is a good thing is a fucking idiot.  I have gung ho pro gun "in every hand", (except those that might actually shoot them for their bigotry of course) family and I get shouted down every time this shit comes up but it ain't people like me who go out in a blaze of gory "glory" it's angry entitled fuckers.

Pulse is, well was, one of the places I went to have a good time with my friends, one of whom performed there and fortunately was not there a couple nights ago.  That anyone with a reasoning mind says this is not the direct fault of the American obsession with having ready easy access to guns makes me just as furious as the fact that a sad, angry, lonely man was able to commit this atrocity.  Had we woken the fuck up after any similar incidents it would not have.  

People kill people, but a fuck ton more are willing and able to do it with a gun purpose built for it than would be if they had to exert some actual effort.  The further a person can remove themselves from killing the easier it is to do as has been shown again and again and again.

This was a terrorist act because it instills fear in people, it was a hate crime because the perpetrator chose to do it in a place filled with people he hated.  But it was something even more sinister, it was fucking easy!  I, and I think most people, know at least one person who the thought of their owning a gun is fucking frightening, knowing human nature that "someone" is everyone as far as I'm concerned because even I can think of circumstances where I would not hesitate to end someone's life were I able to remain at a safe distance.

You like your guns, your right to bear arms? Think about why and if you're not at least a little frightened by the answer, you frighten me.  Guns do not equal safety in today's society, the only thing we have left to conquer is ourselves and the only way a gun can do that is if you put it in your mouth and pull the trigger.
it is so obvious. if you look at the cities with the highest crime rates they generally have the strictest gun laws.... Good people with guns lowers crime... How are Sweden and  London doing on crime......

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

JohnnyBlaze said:A few years ago during Thanksgiving dinner, my brother-in-law got up from his chair and the revolver tucked in the back of his jeans fell out. It bounced around on the floor in a room while a dozen of us were eating.

Stoopid, careless people own guns.

It's scary because they are a menace to their own society.

I say stoopid because he is constantly being banned from Facebook for calling Obama and Muslims niggers and trying to scare people into believing Liberals are going to take away everybody's guns.

We just don't want guns in the hands of stoopid, careless people.
just because one idiot in your family dropped his gun means nothing in the scope of things. Most legal gun owners know what they are doing....

RByron418
R Byron Johnson
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 16th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 48

You seem rather paranoid towards people who aren't white.  Kinda pathetic, to be honest.

chump
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 30th Sep 2014

RByron418 said:You seem rather paranoid towards people who aren't white.  Kinda pathetic, to be honest. you are pathetic. I never said not white. I said not your skin color. Are you saying a black man doesn't need to worry about a car full of Whites hurting him and that only Whites would be at risk. That's racist...

RByron418
R Byron Johnson
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 16th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 48

If black men pulled a gun every time they encountered a car "full of whites" (ie, every goddamn day), then this shit would be the wild west.

Stop flexing nuts.  You're not fooling anyone.

Go to page:
Go to: