Joined 20th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 44

Love is busting a nut

MsRockyJackson
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 1st July 2014
Forum Posts: 318

Love is like a endless rollercoaster ride it has it's ups and downs.
And its bitterness to its sweetness,
Love can be such a unpredictable thing that in the end no one has the answer for it no matter how young or old you are or how mature you are you still will make mistakes in love.
Real love is like the most amazing feeling in the world, you feel like you are about to explode like a firework on the Fourth of July each time you're with that person, you feel so special and each moment is beautiful.
You know it's real love when you forget about the superficial bullcrap that the media likes to shove down your throat to make you think what relationship really is about. You're there for eachother and protect eachother whether emotionally or physically.
When you truly love that person your heart aches for them because you know that life without them would be the worst and you truly care and respect them.
You know you really love that person when you're willing to do just about anything for them and they would do the same for you in return.
However love is also the most painful experience ever on this planet,
Getting your heartbroken over and over and over again then trying to love again is the absolute hardest experience ever. Finding your way back to trust someone else when the person before did you wrong makes it even harder for you to trust any present lover which is sad.
Therefore, love is the most complicated yet worth it obstacle to overcome.

AndreasWicked
Le serpent
Twisted Dreamer
Russia
Joined 23rd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 52

We haven't  fully realized  yet, that we 're still fighting  for the  outdated  concepts of  love. In fact , it  is split up  into  myriads  pieces , million shades . There are  some concepts ,imposed to us by government bodies  to  maintain  the  family  unit.  Of  course,  family  is  a good  thing  ,but they actually  fail  to come  up  with  rainbow- coloured  hue  of  it, instead,  there are only  the grayest and faintest  ones. As a result , by  following  blindly their commands we become hypocrites ( being unsatisfied)  who  despise  eath  other.  I guess ,we just  need  to find  the  key.

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 531

Love is something that is easy to dream of but hard to obtain. Society is stuck on mere looks but don't even remove the blinds and look at your HEART.

Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

It's mostly unbearable but nice, can be distracting, can cause a lot of crying, love is a lot of things

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5262

A whole  lotta pain in the obvious plus  what's  seen and the unseen. Including where the sun doesn't shine.

SMmorigeau
SamuelMorigeau
Strange Creature
United States 1awards
Joined 9th Oct 2017
Forum Posts: 1

Chaos

Tai_2
Strange Creature
Joined 1st Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 4

I think love is a fire that burns within your heart when you look at that special person in their eyes, the energy you feel as his/her lips gracefully lay on top of yours is a strong current running through your veins. I think love is when you cant go to the store and get something only for yourself. Love is when you have worked on your problems individually, that special person has worked on themselves as well and now both of our spirits are ready to collide and create a love so strong that our bond could never be broken but rather it becomes ever lasting instead

deepthreat1490
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 24th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 56

Some many individuals have their versions of what love really is, because they been shown different ways from different people. If you really want to know what love is take some time out for yourself be along for a while, pray and ask God to show you WHAT love really is, because he is the only one can show and tell. At times God sent a ANGEL in your life to show you love, but love right now is so twisted don't nobody believe in it and so GO to God, because he is love he forgives us even when we fuck up at times.

poet Anonymous

This is a Haddaway song. I have nothing else to contribute!

poet Anonymous

StarliteStarfright said:This is a Haddaway song. I have nothing else to contribute!

/\ like! 👍🏻

Love is what loves you back. All else is pure impersonation.

slowfires5
Lost Thinker
Joined 30th Dec 2017
Forum Posts: 22

the liberation of two people assembling a rainbow;

0bs3ss3dp0ss3ss3d
William Colten Sorrells
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2017
Forum Posts: 133

It is a biological drug. Plain and simple