Page:

truth of life...

i_licked_death
Strange Creature
Joined 21st Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 4

Hi Friends...
This is about our own life and the depths of it...
We are trapped by our consciousness which is responsible for consciously generating the feeling that 'we' are alive... in this world... and that this world is our God... our Law... our Reality...
Thoughts are born from our ego-master and all our emotions are its mere slaves...
I think life hides its true meaning and even if we try to know it, life tricks us to the extend that we begin to fall unconditional slaves to its cleverly and maliciously conditioned boxes of realities we call the science or wonder of universe... I think life wants us to be slaves in these boxes so that in the end, we become the roots for the womb of another dimension more complicated and devoid of truth... I think life is unnecessary unless we keep our endeavors and spirit focused on the truth that we may be living to die a different kind of death in which we are not meant to come back to life buying a ticket on the rebirth train... it is because we forget our past many births and lives, that we are caught in the materialistic orbit of our 'NOW'... we are not free 'cause we don't cease to exist after every death of our tangible form and its intangible emotions... I think a proper death would destroy us, our ego-conscious, our rebirth and our memories... to awaken our soul to its fullest potential and put it back on the mysterious journey to a selfless spiritual transformation,  of the soul from ego-level to an existence where form is invisible in the formlessness of reality...I think life has many truths to tell and to hide from its survivors...
                               WHAT DO YOU THINK...???!!!

FreyaJ
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom
Joined 24th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 22

I reckon dead is dead, we get wrapped up in wot ifs forgetting the now, that serves us to procrastinate on making our world better and safer for those we borrow it from...our children. If reincarnation is true...then where the new people come from ? There's more people alive today than has ever died in our 60,0000 year history.

Anyways whatever happens in death..there's F all I can do about it...so why worry about it ? In the meantime just strive to be a good person...erm just in case LOL  :)

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Truth.
Now that is a dangerous road, not because of demons and assailants upon that path, but the nature of the road being a winding one with rabbit holes aplenty. What is truth to some is fiction to others, and half-truths to others, or just a whoah dude to some!

It seems problematic to speak of the self, the ego, consciousness, and thoughts altogether without clearly stating where the limits and description of each one is.

1. "We are trapped by our consciousness" - eh, consciousness is fleeting and momentary: lacking any sense of other or dual perspective to show whether we are trapped or not. Hard to know if you are trapped in a box, if that box stretches to infinity and has no clear door to step through to the outside.
2. "consciously generating the feeling that 'we' are alive" - 'existence precedes essence' (Satre): we can exist and be alive without always being aware of it. Such as doing something day-in day-out and forgetting we have done it, or indeed sleeping where we dream but have a hazy sense of self and being.
3. "Thoughts are born from our ego-master" - ? Either we are the master of our ego, or the ego is master of us, otherwise an ego-master would be a separate entity that somehow controls us. Thoughts about the self are based on the ego, how we view ourselves, but our true presentation to others may well be different. They then seeing us as closer to our base desires and needs (Id) or closer to an idea of ourselves that we strive to be.
4. "unconditional slaves to its cleverly and maliciously conditioned boxes of realities" - ? Reality is a single entity, that is utterly neutral and uncaring: it is the way the world an existence is without absolutely any opinion or judgement. To be unconditional slaves of reality, may well do the human species some good, as all too often there are different perceptions and different takes on reality, without having a reality that can arbitrate and settle the disputes once and for all.
5. "I think life is unnecessary [.....] formlessness of reality" - Ascending or transforming to a formless and more fluid state of being, that can defy and cheat death, in its own way brings death. By that I mean it brings death to the more material and confined form of existence; in that the material form like the average form of life, of human life, would cease to exist and die as thing that occurs. Yet, in direct contrast, a more formless and fluid existence could lead to human beings living longer: their souls travelling from vessel to vessel and maintaining the core memories and sense of self. So that the defining parts live on, while the more mundane parts are tied to a material and death-bound existence.

All very interesting really, but what is your point exactly? There seem to be quite a few points of interest but not quite an overarching connection or purpose.

i_licked_death
Strange Creature
Joined 21st Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 4

Yeah... I just wanted to talk about the possibility of death having more than one dimension... Your discussion aspects are all profoundly interesting...!!! I am more like a person who, on one side thinks that we are not really dying 'cause we come back to a new life somehow though our memory is erased and we don't remember a thing about our past lives... And on the other side I think life is too short and death is too long...!!! Its complex actually but I love talking about death...!!! If I want to strongly hold on to a view-point it would be this:" All aim and end of life is originated from the lifelessness of our basic human nature..." We only seem to live but actually we don't,  'cause we are blinded by this fabulous and precious illusion of life... I guess all energy can be only transformed and neither created nor destroyed 'cause energy has life and a clever mind to create and multiply its layers of deceived perceptions leading us to the manipulated truth that comes from our Ego which can never deny its existence... So basically energy is weaving all this web of lies around us so that we do not try to shoot our visions out the realm of our Ego in the attempt to follow our hearts and liberate our soul from the poisoned chains of our Ego-personality... Energy is constantly transforming into Ego... and our Ego does not want us to cease from the tangible as well as intangible face of existence... Thank You for your comments dear friends... I really appreciate and value your ideas so please feel free to add more...!!! I am actually a growing Alice Bailey fan so I get biased to an esoteric angle of truth most of the time...! I guess death and life are interesting philosophical and existential topics to engage in a passionate discussion with a heavy hue of imagination... and the exotic scents of soulful depths buried in the ghost of our heat...!!! Let your poetic wings breathe the blue fires of life beyond the red oceans of perceivable laws of truth... and come share a taste of your unique quest... within the forlorn of a mighty cosmic light awakening the naked petals of sweet darkness... our subconscious peacefully sleeps in  with a violent thunder of conscious ignorance...
                                                SHARE YOUR SOUL AND LETS BOND IN A NEW PRISON OF UNCONSCIOUS
                                                     EMOTIONAL FREEDOM...!!! exciting always in a strange way...

anonymous_raider
Strange Creature
Joined 1st May 2016
Forum Posts: 3

I am what I am. An amalgamation of the many lives I've lived and will live. What I earmark as truth is merely the collective accepted understanding. Wisdom resides in knowing that I know nothing.

Why do so many people seek relief in another’s beliefs? Absolute confusion. It's resolution uncovered in one’s own cultivated conclusions.

highwaytohell
Greg
Thought Provoker
South Africa
Joined 24th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 449

Ah crap man you people and your big words  are making my poor brain cry. So allow me to take you to several different beliefs of the truth of life. First stop post modernism essentially saying that there is no absolute truth so this topic has fallen into its own first trap. People will always have different ideas of said(a philosophy I personally love as no one can dictate what we think). Stop 2 predestination an idea that your life is planned your thoughts and actions of free will an illusion. You just always thought they were your this is a rather unpopular belief but it means we cant ever screw up too badly. Stop 3 there is no meaning in life itself rendering this conversation to useless and stupid. Stop 3 42. Stop 4 life being an illusion everything you have ever known or done is a lie.

I try not to dwell on this topic too much because it will only lead to more questions, confusion and unhappiness. You will then be gently coated with another's thoughts which you find inspirational. Great now for my important topic...what's for dinner?  

Page:
Go to: