Go to page:

Inspiration and Writing

Trixareforkids
Dangerous Mind
United States 6awards
Joined 2nd Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 2597

anonymous_raider said:It is better to receive inspiration than for it to be forced.

What would forced inspiration be?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
beach
Strange Creature
Joined 15th July 2016
Forum Posts: 3

For me it can happen spontaneously late at night when I suddenly have an urge to just write and let whatever comes to mind flow out. I find it helps to fully apply and try to imagine myself in the situation to get real emotion and effect.  

Ron_Poetry23
Strange Creature
Joined 11th Aug 2016
Forum Posts: 3

PASSSION OF LIFE..

To achieve something great in the world you need PASSION.. To fulfill that vision, a great leader’s courage comes from PASSION  Whatever it may be, you must find your PASSION.. If PASSION  drives you, let reason hold the reins.....
Never underestimate the power of PASSION.. Without PASSION  religion is spiritless Without PASSION history is meaningless Without PASSION art is useless....
When you take up a mission with PASSION.. There are no dreams too large No innovation unimaginable No frontiers beyond reach...
Our passions are the winds that propel our vessel Our reason is the pilot that steers her Without winds the vessel would not move Without a pilot she would be lost...
There is no end and there is no beginning There is only the passion of life PASSION is universal humanity Passion is the genesis of genius Follow your PASSION and success will follow you...PURPOSELY PURPOSED..

Go to page:
Go to: