Page:

They Live

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.
[Neo's eyes suddenly wander towards a woman in a red dress]

highwaytohell
Greg
Thought Provoker
South Africa
Joined 24th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 449

Btw moondancer nice reference. For now I am just going talk shit and appreciate life at face. That means no fucked up theories and nothing to decode. When was the last time you had ice and enjoyed a brain freeze. The time when you went into nature, things went wrong and you loved it. So what if the world is asleep. It never killed anybody and I personally love it. So goodnight and do not let the bed bugs bite!

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

Hmm, conspiracy theories, how charming and distracting. With a grin, it could be argues that conspiracy theories are the true conspiracies to keep us distracted: ever fearful and blind to reality in order to follow others not ourselves.

Besides which, there is a reason systems exist: they are a fundamental part of nature. Not just human systems which all the trappings of a society in one form or another, but star systems. It is all fine and dandy wanting to break down what is there, but destruction is only one part, a creation needs to come next. Or better still a creative process that is mixed with the destructive: a new birth through old death.

Though it is a bit weird, logically and linguistically that is, to speak of people sleeping yet in a place of technology and artificial lights: usually sleep is in the dark. Though the analogy then is that human society is still a child, sleeping with the lights on.
On that note, technology is best as an augment not a replacement: something to advance the human condition not replace it.

I could say more but would probably have to have an agenda first. Oh well, when I come to power and or are famous all these words will have meaning then! Until then it is self-indulgence, hows that for a conspiracy theory?

Innocent-Fugitive
Strange Creature
United Kingdom
Joined 14th Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 15

I've seen celebrities on Twitter talking about conspiracy theories. Where do they get their research from? People on YouTube that have no idea what their talking about no doubt. It's quite funny.

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2447

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

They still make acid? <3

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2794

Actually, a great number of poems I have written and posted here on DUP have as a theme the notion of awakening people to a grander truth and creating a better future for humankind. Now there are many “grander truths” and many ways of arriving at them. Ironically we both have arrived at a similar yet totally different train of thought philosophically. We both agree that a good chunk of humanity is blind, asleep, and clueless as to the true nature of things in both the world and the greater universe around them. Definitely a new Eden needs to be created whereby mankind can begin to awaken and ascend beyond its' limitations in order to create a new mankind that is better and wiser than previous generations before it. However, where methinks we may differ is when it comes to how mankind should go about it. Many have tried to apply a “get back to nature” approach thinking that is the answer, and such grass roots movements inevitably fail to do aught but bring out the primitive side of those involved. Why? Because it is disconnecting people too much and in all the wrong ways. Cutting mankind off from civilization also cuts them off from knowledge... and knowledge IS power. And something you said was actually contradictory – teaching people Zen and Science but without technology. The purpose of all science is to create a world in which people understand the universe and world around them, yes, but it is also to create helpful technologies by which mankind might elevate itself still further from barbarism to a more enlightened and dignified state of being. And you cannot teach only of science what you like, you must teach all the subtleties that make it what it is and let the one being taught choose for themselves what they need to apply to their life in order to get the most out of their learning experience. So me, I would not create a technology-free Eden but rather a an Eden in which science and faith are reconciled and in which living in harmony with nature does not mean cutting all ties with technology but rather striking a balance in which mankind can have their cake and eat it too. Have nature to enjoy and technology as desired. I believe that through technology such as the Internet we have the power to share thoughts a the speed of light. This enables us to reach minds and free them and awaken them to truths that maybe they would have never heard before or thought of before... but the simple fact is, without the technology you seem to be against this would not be possible at all due to how scattered humanity is across the globe and how global the need for wisdom and knowledge are these days compared to in times past. I would not create a single isolated pocket of “awakened souls” but rather I would prefer to awaken so many souls from slumber that before long the whole world would be the new Eden that is needed and desired. But for a new Eden to be a true paradise one must learn to re-define what a paradise needs to be for the modern world. A true paradise would not be a place without technology... because can you imagine the horrors of not being able to apply necessary healing technologies to save lives or to ease the suffering of those who are afflicted by things that cannot be cured! It would be simply catastrophic. Also, people require technologies to keep in touch with loved ones across he globe. Without them, they might lose touch with those loved ones and that would lead to worry, fear, and rash actions as a result. It is my firm belief that technology must be used in tandem with awakened thinking in order to create a utopia in which both the natural world and the modern world can combine to create the perfect world in which technology enhances life rather than enslaves it. I do agree that a person's worth must be more than the job they work and what they do for society... a person's worth runs far, far deeper and what must be taken into account is the fullest depth of a person's soul, spirit, mind and heart. For therein lies a person's truest worth of all! But believe me if living like the Amish were the answer then surely there would be a LOT of spiritually awakened farmers out there... sadly many such are as asleep and trapped in what they do on a daily basis unquestioningly as many a lawyer, policeman and soldier are. So the answer is NOT disconnection from what some might call The Matrix. Rather, the answer is to re-purpose the entire Matrix itself so that it serves as the very vehicle for the elevation and transformation of mankind itself from slumbering sheep to awakened and glorified like the very gods themselves. This is not something that can be achieved in a single lifetime, but something that will take generations to accomplish... for sometimes it is as simple as teaching people divine truths one person at a time. But with each small step, the foundations are laid for further changes.... and each mind that is opened, goes on to open other minds, and this creates a web of light to rival the iron web of shadow that ensnares the weak-minded. Remember... at the end of The Matrix Neo did not destroy it but it is heavily implied that he somehow became one with it so that he could continue to free people using it as the medium to do so. And, leaving something intact for those who consider their old way of life to actually be desirable! Forcing people to awaken is as evil as those who seek to keep people from ever awakening... so care must always be taken to approach the spreading of enlightenment in an intelligent, compassionate, and wise way that will not create a new tyranny simply to replace an old one, but to make the whole point of tyrannies at all senseless and purposeless. Thus rendering any damage the system does moot. So me, I will continue to teach as I do, and to awaken others at the pace that I have been... and you may feel free to create your own small slice of Heaven on Earth if that is what you desire out of life. But the best thing for mankind as a whole will be when the seeds I and others like me am planting finally bear their fruit and humanity as a whole wakes up to see the world with new eyes. But in this, I do not think as humankind does but as the Divine does... not in terms of a single lifetime, but across the current cycle of time into generations yet unborn. That is how all true utopias must be built... with small but everlasting foundations upon which larger things can be built so as never to collapse. I think you will find that all the great “world teachers” such as Christ and Buddha saw things similarly. After all I do recall Christ's “Render unto Caesar” statement as being indicative of his desire to work within the system in order to change the system. Which he did, in a way, since in the end Christianity became the dominant religion of the Roman Empire over the span of many generations due to the small foundations he laid during his time. So change must begin very subtle so that big things may come of it later. And change must never be forced, always guided gently! That is the difference between being a good shepherd and leading people do that they need no longer be sheep... and the opposite of that, which is leading lambs to slaughter. Both of us have good ideas, we just as I said differ in the scope and vision of those ideas, and the implementation of the process of awakening people as well. But never forget! There are thousands of paths to the same eventual paradise... each person must choose the path that is right for them, and walk it as their destiny bids them. Anyway, these are my rather in-depth thoughts about this subject. I leave the conspiracy angle out of it since I find those sorts of subjects to be rather divisive and not at all helpful when it comes to uniting people. Besides... everyone views the world around them with different eyes. Not everyone needs the same pair of glasses to see things as they truly are! * Wink *

Love, Light, and Peace to all!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Umm
Dangerous Mind
1awards
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 2373

you could always join an Amish community.

RedefineLoneliness
Strange Creature
Canada
Joined 26th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 10

The seasons change as does the perspective, perceive it as you will

Page:
Go to: