Go to page:

What does "harder side of poetry" mean?

Robert151Joseph
Stowik
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 6th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 7

SatInUGal said:Robert, do you not like that? There are certainly a lot of non-erotic love poems and dark poems here too.

I appreciate any type of self expression. Although, at times things of that nature seem to be exploited as shock value. Not all the time of course, there are many explicit pieces that are great.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6694

For the record the tagline was here way before the erotica en masse. Unless anyone can prove otherwise!

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

My Big Black Cock *

My big black cock
often swells with pride
making for a tight fit
it's rather large you see
and never calls it quits
always taking charge
going inside and out
inside and out of her small
henhouse

* 10% of all royalties go to Psycotic Mastermind

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Most poetry sites are the soft innards of a loaf of bread. This site is the hard and dried out crust. But it is quite tasty.

This was a terrible way to put it, I am a shit artist, a shit poet and I leave you with these thoughts. May the sun arise over your head  in the 'morrow!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2456

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Hence that may be right there the "harder" side.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2456

That this site may be the only one that allows a poet to write freely hence the harder side.....???

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
PsycoticMastermind
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 209

anonymouslyhere said:Most poetry sites are the soft innards of a loaf of bread. This site is the hard and dried out crust. But it is quite tasty.

This was a terrible way to put it, I am a shit artist, a shit poet and I leave you with these thoughts. May the sun arise over your head  in the 'morrow!

This site is a petrified overcooked meatloaf that was pitched into a canyon and abandoned for a million years, swallowed then barfed out whole by a T-rex, then lost for another million or so.

MaryWalker
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 225

This site was a lump of coal that Superman clenched between his butt cheeks and turned into a diamond.

Which he then wiped his ass with.

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

This site is hard enough to withstand simultaneous impacts from Sarah Palin's skull and Donald Trump's hair.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

PsycoticMastermind said:

This site is a petrified overcooked meatloaf that was pitched into a canyon and abandoned for a million years, swallowed then barfed out whole by a T-rex, then lost for another million or so.

You put it much better than did I. I applaud you sir!

Yellowbone25
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 22nd Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 4

Giving it your all, the side no one ever seen before... The dangerous but adventures out spoken ,freedom of speech. I call it girl gone wild!!!

Anarchitect
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 21st Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 105

DUP is harder than my EXTREME FILTER CONTENT ACTIVATED when I wake up in the morning after having a EXTREME FILTER CONTENT ACTIVATED dream about EXTREME FILTER CONTENT ACTIVATED Scully from the X-Files while Mulder can only watch as he is strapped to a table getting EXTREME FILTER CONTENT ACTIVATED with a giant EXTREME FILTER CONTENT ACTIVATED probe by horny aliens.

Go to page:
Go to: