transgender bender

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

You see now...

So first there is birth, it's lovely, for 5 whole seconds we are REAL... then we shit, from that moment on, we are encouraged to change, by our parents, society, the world. We pierce our ears (God woulda put bloody holes there, if it should be). We cut our hair (God woulda birthed at a standard length, like other animals if we were meant to). We adorn clothing for f'sake (God woulda birthed us with textiles, if we were meant to) . And then we Tattoo pictures all over the skin as big Fuck You to God or we wouldn't Graffiti onit).

Some of us like to f'ck the same sex, some of us like the other sex, some of us like to f'ck em with both sexes (but God woulda kept it the same thing if itta be a huge issue, no?) So c'mon man, if we gonna appose changing the body, by choice... Then it needs to be an equal Zap sign at all unnatural body changes, if we gonna be cool with some changes (like make up) then we gotta be cool with all of them.

Saying it's okay to be circumcised, but not to follow your own choice of expression, is Hippocratic, personalty and expression will always have some mammoth trying to sit the back of the brain, telling ja it's not okay to be and love the self. Yet the mammoth will never love themselves;  they're too busy judging and finding the faults in others. Telling everyone else whats okay, and whats not (they'll also be the first to claim they do).

iowahuman
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 19th Oct 2015
Forum Posts: 42

i don't know why
people i don't know
hate me

because the body i wear
does not fit in my mind

how many times
and in how many ways
can i say i am sorry
that i am me?
before i hate to even be?

iowahuman
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 19th Oct 2015

in
com
plete
i walk with you on streets
littered with sadness
of those who have gone before

jaspersilence
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 12th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 708

Viddax said:

Hey, I was going to say that! - I like to think I am better with emotions and feelings, than numbers: more yin than yang.

For the record, pills to lose or gain sexual organs is not evolution: not natural evolution but evolution of drugmaking in order to overcome the limitations of nature.
And for the record, any 'psychological evolution' is utter bollocks. We have already surpassed such stupid and ignorant x is x and y is y when it comes to male, females, lesbians, homosexuals, and transsexuals. The evolution has already happened, revolutionise thyself and catch up.

If our physical existence is temporary, all the more reason to change it to suit our immortal souls: to connect with the core and essence of our being, rather than the temporary trappings we have.
We can phantom the meaning of our existence: meaning is imposed upon by the existence.

'We are all born the way we are supposed to be'. Oh, really? So deformities caused by medicines, accidents, genetics, or plain old chance, are all supposed to happen? That twins born fused together are meant to be, or that we never change. Well, that's utter bollocks, hardly anyone is a tiny babyfaced bald being for all their life.

Whatever spurred you to your first opening rant, is most likely an uncommon case that has been overblown and hyped up, specifically to gain attention and cause irritation.
Biological design, although should be cherished somewhat, is inherently flawed: all people DIE. And death is hardly a design or action to be aspired to in a biological being.

May you either learn from these words, or come back with a fitting retort, or drown in the torrent of words I have gifted this thread with.

I understand...yes we die...yes there are deformities ...but Yes they are all supposed to happen...see the world runs on the chaos effect...these things are to keep balance, things we will never know...unfortunately even changing,or "fixing" the so called flaws,feeds the effect...but we are blessed with a conscience...or cursed...whatever it is,we can use this to say "HEY IT'S OK IF I FEEL LIKE IM TRAPPED IN THE WRONG BODY,IM GOING TO USE MY SENSE AND NOT DESTROY MY TEMPLE OVER THIS...and yes sadness,anger,hate,confusion ect...it's all petty compared to the whole meaning of existence...inevitable,but petty.

jaspersilence
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 12th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 708

MaryWalker said:

Undoubtedly because I'm a woman trapped in a man's body.

transcend through spirit...not chemicals or physical alteration...wear the clothes ,walk the walk,...whatever...but use the power of your consciences spirit to transcend...we are blessed with that ability...just suggesting...

poet Anonymous

jaspersilence said:

I understand...yes we die...yes there are deformities ...but Yes they are all supposed to happen...see the world runs on the chaos effect...these things are to keep balance, things we will never know...unfortunately even changing,or "fixing" the so called flaws,feeds the effect...but we are blessed with a conscience...or cursed...whatever it is,we can use this to say "HEY IT'S OK IF I FEEL LIKE IM TRAPPED IN THE WRONG BODY,IM GOING TO USE MY SENSE AND NOT DESTROY MY TEMPLE OVER THIS...and yes sadness,anger,hate,confusion ect...it's all petty compared to the whole meaning of existence...inevitable,but petty.

maybe destroying your temple is the natural reaction and trying to suppress it causes chaos? and what exactly is the whole meaning of existence?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

"We can phantom the meaning of our existence: meaning is imposed upon by the existence."
-Lord Derpington calling! I meant 'fathom' or something like 'fathom the phantom'. That is slightly annoying, such a school error.

jasper - How can you claim it is all supposed to happen and then in the same sentence talk about the chaos effect? How can there be purpose to chaos: either there is chaos and random outcomes without a plan, or there is a plan but a lack of understanding of such plan. The second option does not then mean that if there is a lack of understanding, there is chaos; there is a plan and through ignorance perceived (not actual) chaos.
Although sadness, hate, fear, confusion, etcetera, are inevitable they are not constant. It is inevitable that they will be part of existence, but the precise amount can be changed (both by us and circumstance) as it is not a specific allotted amount of such things that we experience.

Besides, changing your spirit or being true to your spirit is still a facet of existence; it makes sense to alter the physical to synchronise with the spiritual as they are both of existence. Especially when the physical can easily be changed and is malleable, unlike the spirit which is not malleable per se but instead cumulative. Whereas the spirit grows and builds with experience, the physical changes (skin and particles fade and are replaced due to their impermanent nature). As the physical is also a useful signpost, if it does not correspond to the spiritual then it is not only false to yourself but also false to others, and is even false to the world and existence.

However, changing your appearance just to look better is not enough; the personality and spirit must change as well. It is no good to look like an Adonis or goddess but still be a boring dry person who is mean spirited and cold to humanity.

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011
Forum Posts: 5152

No one is "playing god". If someone wants to change their body, then that is their choice. What about people who are born as both Genders, or parents who change a babies gender before it is born?

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

you don't see a middle class person or a person who struggle to survive getting a surgery to change his / her gender, this surgery is a medical science breakthrough. in the future if they discover a way to make you immortal, i believe all the people who can afford will do it.well my point is we just need accept the fact that this shit exists weather we like it or not. again a half will stand against while the other half support it. eventually it will become a lifestyle. I used look at gay people in disgust when i was a kid. but now i work with them. what r u gonna do when you meet a person who had changed from male to a female, beat the shit out of her?

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010
Forum Posts: 2144

I was on a facebook game...(I know, it's bad) a moment ago and was asked if I wanted to be a man or a woman in the game. I said a man but wanted to say a woman. I was afraid of what people would think.

Personally I have a perfectly healthy fascination with the fairer gender.

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010
Forum Posts: 2144

How do you explain that you can feel joy to the exact extent that you can feel sorrow.(Correct me if I am wrong)

Kahlil Gibran on Joy and Sorrow. - http://www.katsandogz.com/onjoy.html

Like a lightbulb you are born with the spirit, your conciousness, shining, clear. As you grow your Soul accumulates dust and "chitta" that masks your intention. - http://veda.wikidot.com/chitta

highwaytohell
Greg
Thought Provoker
South Africa
Joined 24th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 449

Change your gender or don't. It doesn't matter. The world is crazy enough as is. So go ahead be a girl or a guy or both. It's that person's choice to make but there are always consequences that they have to deal with it. Topics like these never have one absolute truth and nor should they. If transitioning makes them feel better then by all means. They must just know that this is a one way ticket. On a personal level I'm impartial to the topic or maybe I just don't care enough. The world is already crazy enough...why not throw in a few trans genders while you're at it. It will at least make things more interesting.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

I do hope that in my lifetime I get to see robots that are as conscious as human beings. On a mass scale mind you, not a few rare examples, but so that machines/robots are a legitimate race of beings. Having them around, would be an awfully good excuse to treat people of any race or gender with humanity. And a good reason to treat beings as they would like to be treated, regardless of what a history of racism has tyrannically told you.

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1781

As with any physical alteration
be it tattoos , peircings, branding
sexual appendages inflted or removed and so on.
We do it to change our own visual perspective of our phycological inner beauty, which in turn gives us a mental perspective of what we feel*
and what makes us content.
Same reason why we like to dress in fashion, why we do our hair certain ways, why we wear make up why
We obsess over weight gain or why  men pump up to have a really kick ass physique it's all about what makes us feel good inside when we are attracted to our outside.

Narcissism it's a motherfucker! Lol
Alterating our outer physical somehow triggers a mental acceptance for each and everyone of us, regardess how small we all do it on some level.

If not we would all roll out of bed without brushing our hair,
wear the same color pants the same color shirt the same color shoes, socks and just be boring .
I say to each their own party on!

iowahuman
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 19th Oct 2015

how hard it must be to walk
through every minute of every day
wearing flesh that is still
  even after years -
foreign.

Go to page: