Page:

different perceptions. same view. are they all true?

catechizxenoglossy
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 10th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 10

If all the questions we have. lead to more questions. would the answers reconcil at all. with the questions we had. would it be something simple or complex. or does it slowly come with our daily lives playing out. this coincidence am I one big coincidence. or do I matter would my life go on without me or cease at the end. I see what's in front of me never changing. but viewing it different everytime. my life sits ahead but I never change it. ask yourself this if it changed would you miss what you had. and if not what I've learned if you make a choice to quick. you pass up a better choice if you waited. are we fools for wanting change. or are we fools to think it would change over time. are chasing a false dream of what we will never have. or do we want something that someone else has. we don't want others to suffer and be happy. but if they have all the control then what we want to do is all contrary. what's the bigger picture ourselves and our wants. or pity disguised as love. is it always out of view because we are control issues. never seeing other things we ignore. but always wanting to change things we adore. and we never noticed we adore it til its gone. ask the question what is life most comprised of. what the one thing we do the most. fight with other or fight amongst ourselves. or basically we have words for ourselves and others. the interaction with everyone will we always want control of something we can not change with one will. let others be themselves. and let you be you. even if you're with someone. you will only be yourself. do you really like being yourself. or are you bored to have the illusion to control others. for which we know them so well. ask another question how well do we know ourselves. I can tell you the things I've done or the person I've become. is something I would have never imagined or wanted when I was young. because we are bored of ourselves theirs no improvement. and if their is its because we are scarred to comfortable with ourselves. with a false sense of pride. do we do things for ourselves. or to show people what you can become. its for them not you. and being different is what's all about being human. no one wants to be the same. but wanting people to follow you would you do the same. you learn more from following then leading. you see the flaws they had not to follow their faults. but no acknowledgement of are faults because we lead. but only point out what people do, are we misleading. do we have a righteous mentality to ask questions. why they do what they do. but never ask ourselves. we care so much we push away the love ones. separating with logic but life has no logic. only people, and their intentions that aren't written down. you have to guess and take a chance. or see how most likely it would play out. why take it if you have a negative mental outcome. there's people that cry for others. and ones that wonder why they cry. because of no emotional forefilment will always leave them empty inside. there's no truth To a complicated human mind. only relevance of the life we live in a certain time.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

and breathe...  Nothing is real, it's all an illusion... maybe.   Sounds like you're mind is drowning in that lot.  

catechizxenoglossy
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 10th Sep 2015
Forum Posts: 10

I know its just an ideal but it seems to me that everything has already transpired and we are just playing out what already happened but the will has all control for change

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

All true when isolated to the specific view, and all 'untruths' when taken in the whole: untruths as in perception based and subjective to the circumstance, rather than the complete truth that is objective. Yet a fully objective truth would be immensely boring and complicated: lacking any of the quirks and interesting facets that un-objective perspective can take.
1. Not all questions lead to more questions, and if an answer cannot reconcile with it's question then it would seem to be missing in relevance.
2. Everything is too much; as in it is too much for one lifetime and is better to walk down one or a few paths and appreciate the journey than rush and understand all paths. The value is not in the destination but in the experience.

All in all a lot of questions that I could happily ramble away answering and as such present multiple text walls of death... but this is not exactly my website to do simply as I choose. Plus it would be better and more efficient to try to answer piecemeal and staggered, rather than try to answer the meaning to life the universe and everything. (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy says it is 42!).

BoFantastic
Thought Provoker
7awards
Joined 24th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 333

now I know why they say that paragraphs help readers want to read your writing. after seeing this block of words, I had a hard time reading, didn't want to read it, felt angry that I had to read it, and don't know what the hell I was reading.

Use paragraphs. They help.

Page:
Go to: