Go to page:

Have Your Poems Been stolen too?

Savaja
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 30th June 2014
Forum Posts: 186

By the way, if you've written Erotica or Love poems, you might want to have a look. He's been a rather prolific pilferer.

https://fetlife.com/users/1806520/posts?page=5

I happen to be on page 5 right now of "his works". There are stolen poems from members who have not been active on DUP since last year, I believe. Seascape is one. But, the poem was stolen 26 days ago. Oh well, mayhap, I'll leave be.

It's just, well, where's his voice in all this? It seems he wants so badly to say these things; I cannot see where his voice is and that is unbearably sad, ultimately.

poet Anonymous

i've never had issues on Fetlife, but i've had my poems stolen and posted in many places. it was one of the reasons that this account (thegoddessminerva) was deactivated for so long. all of my known issues have been taken care of except two and i finally gave up on that those. one of my poems got posted on tumbr and then it went nuts. at least it wasn't one that i would probably put my real name on. so oh well. thankfully, most of the admins i had to deal with took the issue seriously.

yes, it is a 'compliment' that someone steals your work, but it is not an easy pill to swallow.  

poet Anonymous

I'M TERRIBLY OFFENDED. . .that my poems have never been stolen.

But for those who have had poems stolen. . .don't be mad.  Shit!  Be happy.  It only proves you're one great fucking poet!  

Well, that's my opinion anyways. . .So please don't shoot me.  

Savaja
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 30th June 2014

Devlin, luv ~ :-*

I think mayhaps your days of offense may well be over...

poet Anonymous

Savaja said:Devlin, luv ~ :-*

I think mayhaps your days of offense may well be over...

Oh, Miss Savaja, please tell me that someone stole my poem(s).  That would make my day!

xoxo, Devlin

MagicVisionz
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 3rd July 2015
Forum Posts: 51

Savaja said:By the way, if you've written Erotica or Love poems, you might want to have a look. He's been a rather prolific pilferer.

https://fetlife.com/users/1806520/posts?page=5

I happen to be on page 5 right now of "his works". There are stolen poems from members who have not been active on DUP since last year, I believe. Seascape is one. But, the poem was stolen 26 days ago.

*smdh* Wow that's crazy. He dont care who poems he takes... he just a thirsty mf thinking only for himself taking all credits. If I dont hear from the admin at Fetlife... I'm thinking of putting him on blast at Fetlife forum till my voice is heard and actions to take my poem down.

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

Thanks sooo much for letting me know! He's doing a laughable job at plagiarism. Barely changed anything.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

has no one got a response from admin ? are there any members here that are also members of fetlife that know the admin and could send them a message or e;mail to let them know what's going on ?

Webmiss, I know we've had discussions about this before on forums, but is there a way of blocking copy paste  for non members and is there any way you could get a notification if a member copypastes a whole poem that's not his/ or hers

very technical I know       ....just on the off chance you're really that guy in the wheelchair that talks through a computer

Savaja
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 30th June 2014

lepperochan said:has no one got a response from admin ? are there any members here that are also members of fetlife that know the admin and could send them a message or e;mail to let them know what's going on ?

Webmiss, I know we've had discussions about this before on forums, but is there a way of blocking copy paste  for non members and is there any way you could get a notification if a member copypastes a whole poem that's not his/ or hers

very technical I know       ....just on the off chance you're really that guy in the wheelchair that talks through a computer

That's brilliant, luv! At least, that might be somewhat of a deterrent. ;-p Having to painstakingly type out each word...heh. Methinks it might help. :-p

LordCreepy
Colten_Sorrells
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 29th Mar 2015

LordCreepy
Colten_Sorrells
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 29th Mar 2015

I wish... My poems suck.. . who would want to steal them?

MsRockyJackson
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 1st July 2014
Forum Posts: 318

I got mine stolen as well at least two according to Savaja.
I think we should all report him, Im not member of that site so I didn't say anything to him.
And apparently whoever confronts this person about stealing their work they get blocked so there has to be a way to at least report him

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1617

I've had a couple stolen and what I felt was a mixture of offense and elation.  How dare someone steal my awesome shit?

_shadoe_
yiyi
Tyrant of Words
54awards
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 577

i left him a little something on my collab with g_w & he took it down without blocking me o.O i'm still getting over his terrible masks  ...
... so if anyone who's blocked wants, i'll file a joint takedown [they seem the surest way to get your work removed]
fet doesn't have an admin system like du because the caretakers are all anon. if you don't know one of them personally to send a pm, i'd suggest dropping an email to caretakers@fetlife.com
they respond quite promptly & could point you in another direction

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

_shadoe_ said:i left him a little something on my collab with g_w & he took it down without blocking me o.O i'm still getting over his terrible masks  ...
... so if anyone who's blocked wants, i'll file a joint takedown [they seem the surest way to get your work removed]
fet doesn't have an admin system like du because the caretakers are all anon. if you don't know one of them personally to send a pm, i'd suggest dropping an email to caretakers@fetlife.com
they respond quite promptly & could point you in another direction

there ya go, good stuff, Katja  

if someone wants to pm me with a list of all the known stolen poems, I'll drop an e;mail to the address

Go to page:
Go to: