Go to page:

Have Your Poems Been stolen too?

MagicVisionz
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 3rd July 2015
Forum Posts: 51

Recently a friend from here told me about a person from FetLife.com stole some of my poems. My friend also got his stole too. The thief from FetLife.com go by the name of AntonDarkAngel who took a few of my poems and changed the title and few words around to make it his own. This is not right and I wanna give everyone heads up and see if yall poems got stolen too. Here's his web page to check: https://fetlife.com/users/1806520/posts

In order to get into the site, you have to make a profile there first... then click the link. AntonDarkAngel writes mostly Erotica. If you wrote erotica, your poems might be there too. I want you to be safe from this theif... if your poems there, please report him. I hope everything is ok... thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

if you're a member of fetlife, try contacting the admin and explain the craic, see what becomes of it, let us know their response

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

a negro stole my cell phone recently.....

poet Anonymous

This is exactly why I don't post erotic poems in the erotic category anymore, even if they are. Not that I look for plagiarism anymore, I simply can't be bothered to be that p*ssed off over other people's stupidity and ignorance. Pfft. Their issues.

ShamarR
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 22nd July 2015
Forum Posts: 7

That is sad. Shame on whoever steals poetry, something so precious and important to the writer.

RareBlueRose89
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 24th July 2015
Forum Posts: 4

Not that I can recall....

Savaja
Dangerous Mind
United States 11awards
Joined 30th June 2014
Forum Posts: 186

Well, it certainly has been a fascinating perusal of his "works". I saw reworked versions of works by a number of poets here including myself: Candycrier, Tornado, Gahddess_Worship & Katja in collaboration, Mastersgdgurl, Taryn, calamitygin, sammy4444, RevolutionAL, PoetSpeak, VegasPoet...

I am rather certain there are many more, but these were those I identified with a brief scan.

It appears he takes poems and reworks them a bit. Truly, it's rather ridiculous.

I would have privately messaged everyone I found save after a time it truly became rather o'erwhelming... ;-p

poet Anonymous

this "person" is truly desperate if they had to sink down to the depth of stealing my scribbles! LoL!!!

PoetSpeak
Tyrant of Words
United States 54awards
Joined 17th Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 166

I wish I was a getting  compensation blow jobs for  all the poems that have been stolen from me ....
I'd be the most sated poet on this site !!
It is so pathetic to steal poems and make them your own,  but that is our world ...

poet Anonymous

PoetSpeak,

Dude! Love the way you're rolling with this compensation thing. When they kick off that program, sign me up! LoL!!!

MrMu
Strange Creature
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 16

A Golem Stolem.

We must me at a serious disadvantage being syllabalistically ordered eons past.

What you speak is a stairway through heaven?

poet Anonymous

WTF?!? Hasn't Led Zep already covered that?

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010
Forum Posts: 2144

johnrot said:a negro stole my cell phone recently.....

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Okay, I admit, I looked at the pictures, but in my defence, on doing so, I realised he wouldn't be stealing any of the poems that I have left on the DU.

Mastersgdgurl
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 19th July 2014
Forum Posts: 194

Thanks for letting me know if nothing has been down yet I'll see what I can do about it...yes I am a member of FetLife...I did email the admin I'll let you know what I find out I found one that he took from me!!!

Go to page:
Go to: