Do you have any tattoos, piercings, or unnatural hair color?

31.88% • 66 votes • tattoos
29.47% • 61 votes • piercings
25.60% • 53 votes • hair dye
13.04% • 27 votes • none of the above
Total votes: 207
Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Do you have any tattoos, piercings, or unnatural hair color?

poet Anonymous

HollyDove said:[quote-306573-JohnnyBlaze]I'm hairy like a monkey, so several times a year I completely slather myself with Nair to get rid of it all.

What? That wasn't the kind of information you were looking for?

We want to know what crop circle patterns are in the hair on your back. [/quote]

Hairy backs. I think I was just sick in my mouth a little.

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

My legs are super white, but my leg hair is practically black.
Does that count as unnatural?

Mastersgdgurl
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 19th July 2014
Forum Posts: 194

I have five piercings, full chest and full leg tattoos and five different colors in my hair

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

I have none of the above.

Though do however have jet black hair, we're talking as black as blank space, and have almost grown a muttonstache. It is stuck at mutton chops and moustache so far.

Tattoos show you like art and self expression.
Piercings show you can handle physical pain, and possibly heightened pleasure.
Dyed hair shows you can change and want to stand out.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Viddax said:

Though do however have jet black hair, we're talking as black as blank space, and have almost grown a muttonstache. It is stuck at mutton chops and moustache so far.

So I'm guessing you look sort of like Freddie Mercury, back in the hairy- 1970's ?  

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

None, I am not a tattoo person, me and needles aren't good friends. Thought about getting an ear piercing and dying my hair bright orange but i'm not sure.

Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

So. I see a lot of people who have these things, but only one of you have signed the petition. Do you guys regret your decisions then?

blackstones
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 16th May 2014
Forum Posts: 7

I have regular ear piercing. As for  tattos i was attacked with a  knife recently so the scars are the only tattoing i have. And my hair is golden brown so i gave it a little blood colour with red

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Miss_Sub said:[quote-306581-HollyDove][quote-306573-JohnnyBlaze]I'm hairy like a monkey, so several times a year I completely slather myself with Nair to get rid of it all.

What? That wasn't the kind of information you were looking for?

We want to know what crop circle patterns are in the hair on your back. [/quote]

Hairy backs. I think I was just sick in my mouth a little. [/quote]

Because I can't reach the middle of my back, it's like a Chia Pet taking on the likeness of Burt Reynolds.

fred_r_kane
Flat line---------------
Twisted Dreamer
United States 2awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2010
Forum Posts: 206

Came to in a state hospital with a small burn scar about halfway between the second knuckle and the fingernail of my left middle finger. This happened in a time most of you weren't even born.  The scar is about the size of a baby aspirin, and resembles the the yin-yang symbol, though no longer a perfect representation due to years of knuckle busting manual labor. Yet, you can still see it. How it got there, I don't know.

In the late eighties I had my left ear pierced, but after a year or so, let it grow closed.  

Got a various array of road rash scars (some with stitch patterns) from eleven (me and the ol' lady counted 'em)motorcycle related accidents (about forty years in the making.)

No tats.  Plenty of scars.

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010
Forum Posts: 2144

I have a tattoo I'd like to get. I'd like to get a tiger coming over my shoulder, as I've started karate and every time I practice a Kata I have to imagine a tigerin the room. It's the embodiment of my fear. I looked at alot of tiger tattoos and have a tattoo artist in mind but I'm too stuck up to take the leap unless I feel 100% about it.(Maybe stuck up is a bit harsh)

http://www.tattoostime.com/images/73/tattoos-designs-from-tiger-category.jpg

Duncan
Duncan Alexander
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 1awards
Joined 4th May 2010
Forum Posts: 2144

I have a tendency, in my poetry and in life(Dating, work, etc) To put too much pressure on and not enough frequency. I was at a coffee shop one day when a architect asked me what I was writing. I showed him. It was a poem(Not one on DU) that summed up my life in a few words and was rather dismal. He said that a great architect he had studied always said, take a nought off'f everything you do and you'll be more creative. Ergo if you have a million bucks for a project, try do it in a hundred thousand.

I'm afraid that I may be doing this with tattoos. I put all my shit on my dump-truck(I carry it on my shoulders) and I lose the freedom to be myself.

human
Strange Creature
Joined 13th July 2015
Forum Posts: 13

no, no i don't

diablia363
Alisha Ranstrom
Thought Provoker
United States
Joined 29th Oct 2011
Forum Posts: 11

I signed your petition I truly hope others will I shared the link with my family and friends all of which myself included are tattooed  and pierced  so freedom for all people to do what th ey want provided they're not harming anyone whom isn't willing lol that is

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

There are poets on this thread who I consider good friends, they are gentle and kind people who have covered their bodies with ink and steel. To me this is just armour, it doesn't define them, I see them for who they are on the inside.

My skin is bare except for several scars, I have a hole in my ear that was once pierced, but apart from that I'm just muscle and bone.

Go to page:
Go to: