theoddesthiiipy
dreams-is-lucid
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 2nd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 11

Hey guys!
I do a weekly podcast called Dreams is Lucid
For my first July one, I wanted to do one on what people thought life was about.
So I was wondering if anyone would want to be a part of it?
All you have to do is make a 1-2 minute (or less) video/voice recording on what you think life is about (it can be funny, serious, whatever you want!) then send it to me, and I'll add it in the podcast which will be on both soundcloud @dreamsislucid or youtube Dreams is Lucid podcast

I'm gonna need the submission by July 10th!

So, if anyone is interested, feel free to! I need as many people as possible you can email it to me at crayonsarerad @ gmail . com or tweet it to me on twitter @dreamsislucid (I'm accepting tweets, too, so you can type it if you're totally self-conscious like me lol or send it in a message on here and I'll add it to the podcast as well!
Thanks sooo much. I love you

One more thing, I'm also taking suggestions on future podcast topics so send those too. I'm done now lol

Danii
Tyrant of Words
United States 5awards
Joined 27th Oct 2011
Forum Posts: 5152

Hey, this could be fun. My email is hugface8@gmail.com

theoddesthiiipy
dreams-is-lucid
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 2nd Nov 2013

i hope it is. I'd be pretty bummed out if it didn't pan out

schizodude
a voice from the void
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Feb 2011
Forum Posts: 178

I'm down just give me a day or two to collect my thoughts and I'll shoot you an email

theoddesthiiipy
dreams-is-lucid
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 2nd Nov 2013

thank you!

greyeyes10780
Lost Thinker
United States 2awards
Joined 7th July 2015
Forum Posts: 48

Life is about growth. Your soul determined before it came to "life" what lessons it wanted to learn, you go through this life learning predetermined lessons. The out come of said lesson is not predictable however, hence the growth. We can either choose to learn from the lessons given to us, or we repeat the same pattern until that lesson is learned.

Life is hard and no one claimed it would be easy but given the right prospective on things this life can be more then worth the trip. 😀

Page:
Go to: