Page:

this site.. 973 eht namuh 973

fieryangelsouljia
M6rr6g6n
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 30th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 263

does anybody have any information regarding the website 973-eht-namuh-973.com? this website can't be a troll or a hoax because it took so much time and effort to complete, that's for sure. I am trying to go through the numerology meanings and such and I am trying to decode a few things on the first page I stumbled upon. Is it Illuminati or cult based? If anyone has any information regarding this website and the stuff on the site, please let me know. I am really perplexed and baffled by the shit on it. It took a lot of work to make this website. Perhaps more than one person created it. If you have any thoughts, concerns, or info please let me know. thank you so much. (oh try to keep this thread on topic please. It would be very nice. thank you)

schizodude
a voice from the void
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Feb 2011
Forum Posts: 178

I just visited this site right now and it has to do with the recurring numbers of 3, 6, and 9 although instead of the 6 it puts in the 7 for a reason that I will definitely look into now that my interests are peaked. Numerology wise these three numbers I just mentioned are recurring sequences in all math and sacred geometrical frequencies that are found throughout life. So far my opinion is someone is trying to communicate with someone that is extremely knowledgable in these matters or trying to discern who has the mental capability to discern a message hidden in this website. Either way very intriguing indeed

schizodude
a voice from the void
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Feb 2011

Goggle the number 379 or 973 and it opens up to something very intriguing

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

Googled the numbers and all I got was a radio station and pics to a highway in Nervada, and some wikipedia article about Tuesdays

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Very interesting: http://973-eht-namuh-973.com I'll need to explore this site tonight. 😊

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

ah yay, another occult site x)

fieryangelsouljia
M6rr6g6n
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 30th Nov 2011
Forum Posts: 263

this website had a lot of work put into it. I have been studying it for a week now and have come to a conclusion that it had to be a large group that did this and not just some crazy loner individual locked up in a dingy apartment. Is it an Illuminati gateway? Look through the texts and cited things on the site and you will see how bloody insane the work put into everything was. Very intricately done. It is quite mysterious and perplexing

schizodude
a voice from the void
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 14th Feb 2011

The numbers mentioned 379 or 973 are angelic numbers of frequency which at fiirst sound far fetched but not in the sense that they belong to a religion but to their own spiritual frequency that needs to be more carefully studied because many people claim to know these numbers but they fail to see the true meaning. More research must be done, as for Illuminati gateway I will look into that.

Page:
Go to: