Go to page:

Is the Ouija Board real? yes or no?

SinisterPen
Lost Thinker
Joined 19th May 2015
Forum Posts: 6

Do you think the ouija board is real and really works? I think so! what do you think ?

Warlord
Lost Thinker
Ireland
Joined 21st Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 31

Yes but leave that shit alone

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

It only works if you say lex Luther into a tinted mirror five hundred billion times, then sacrifice a child to Freddie the Budgie God, it should work fine then

poet Anonymous

Yes, I believe it is real due to the fact I delt with paranormal experiencea before.

BoFantastic
Thought Provoker
7awards
Joined 24th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 333

no. the universe and all that is in existence except for the servants of God are under the predication of Free Will. beings can influence other beings, but no being can choose for another. I have experience with the Ouija board, it is entertainment only. true answers comes from your dreams and visions. that's the way of the warrior, of the shaman.

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

Yes, stay far far away from it. The devil is the prince of this world and can kill with it. If you'd like the full explanation contact me.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Lookawaynow
Rose
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 13awards
Joined 7th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 126

Depends what you feel is real
The Ouija board is as is
though you'd probably get more enjoyment from a Monopoly board
let's face it girls and boys xD you can actually get sent to jail without
passing go.. I know, it's heavy shit indeed
so my question would be not us the Ouija board real but is the Monopoly board real
cos,  right i know this person who said he knew of someone that got sent to jail
and didn't collect their $200..i know, amazed i was too

poet Anonymous

IMO, the Ouija Board can be as real as you want it to be. . .However, I was told years ago that in order for the Ouija Board to work [to your advantage] players must first clear their minds prior to asking it any questions.  I mean, the whole excitement of the game is for the board to answer your questions without thinking of the answer in your head.

For those of you who haven't played as of yet, or dare not to play period, the pointer DOES move, and in my experience of playing (which was years ago when I was a rebellious teen) you can actually feel the energy of the pointer through your fingertips.  The game is a total head trip because one, "supposedly" spirits rule the board and they're the ones that answer your questions; and two, it can be addicting.  So good luck if you dare to play.

On a lighter note. . .if I was forced to buy a Ouija Board, and now that I'm much older, I'd probably ask it questions like:  Where are my fucking car keys?  Am I going to win the damn lottery?  Is my man cheating on me?  How do you get away with murder?. . .you know, grown-up shit!

poet Anonymous

Leave the thing alone. I played it a couple times as a kid with the neighbors but I pretty much figured it was just them moving the pointer. I liked the magic eight ball better.
The board is used by many who are serious about contacting spirits though, and the price of dealing with such can lead to a whole world of trouble. One person in my current neighborhood tapped a spirit portal in his house,using the Ouija board. The ghost of a confederate soldier haunts him now, along with some other strange, undesirable entities. The house was featured on an episode of a paranormal show, though I can't recall which one.

Anarchitect
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 21st Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 105

I prefer to let the servants of Satan communicate through the keypad on my Samsung tablet. It's a lot easier for them to tap the screen than move that  pointer around a board.

Infernus
Infernal Insight
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 12th May 2015
Forum Posts: 17

It shall work when you have passed the point of experience or the varied paradigm shifts to fully understand the true knowledge held within psychological and paranormal phenomena which may act incidentally within the human brain when it remembers philosophy and physiology.

In short, what you believe is what you get.

What formed that belief but not a strong connection to the abstract reality we all form together.

Giving answers and making questions, Infernus agreeing with DevlinDLC;
banishing as the mystics call it (becoming an empty bowl to be filled).

Astyanax
Ceejay
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 23rd Feb 2010
Forum Posts: 748

If you mean 'Is that square of cardboard, wood or plastic real?' the answer is Yes. If you mean 'Is the heap of mystical crap and superstitious garbage that goes with it real?' the answer is No.

Infernus
Infernal Insight
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 12th May 2015
Forum Posts: 17

Good reply Ceejay. At first I wanted to say the same. Reality is an interesting concept the strings of physics and cause of effects.

Infernus being caught out. Definitions are important along with word frequency.

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

SinisterPen said:
Do you think the ouija board is real and really works? I think so! what do you think ?

eenie meenie chilli beanie
The spirits contacting me through the Ouija
Request that you change your username to SinisterPenis
Cuz it sounds funny

Go to page:
Go to: