Go to page:

I found this Interesting, thoughts anyone?  ")

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1781

Ooo said:This is interesting but whats even more interesting(to me at least) is the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator. Its a quiz/test thingy that basically tells you your personality type using Jungs theory.

for anyone whose interested in taking it:
http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

however, I wouldn't take the results too seriously, its an interesting test but flawed because Jungs theories are pseudo-scienceish.

Excellent link 0oo thank you

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6692

Such personality theory quiz/tests are always rather interesting I find, in that they actually include negative and positive aspects. Plus a slider, or rate from 1 to 5 scale, makes it possible to answer the questions and some times sit on the fence so to speak.

"i cant speak like you but i like the way you think always have..." Thanks Zazzles. Though it must be me or a typo but that last bit does not quite make sense to me. Arrogance and Order asks for a correct compliment, Nobility humbly accepts it. I think its better to be polite like yourself, than have 'high' thoughts, I'm rambling as you can see.

Ataki - Too true, sometimes the greatest stranger we know is ourselves. And the hardest decisions are the simplest and daily such as what on earth to have for tea/dinner.

Normal if anything means average in this day and age, or average-ish. Its not something to aspire to, but a state we jump in and out of. Its 'normal' to have two legs and be so tall and have a steady 9 to 5 job. But the unorthodox dreamers make the normal not so boring and a bit more noble. Life gives us lemons, and sometimes they turn into the opposite of oranges.

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1781

Viddax said:Such personality theory quiz/tests are always rather interesting I find, in that they actually include negative and positive aspects. Plus a slider, or rate from 1 to 5 scale, makes it possible to answer the questions and some times sit on the fence so to speak.

"i cant speak like you but i like the way you think always have..." Thanks Zazzles. Though it must be me or a typo but that last bit does not quite make sense to me. Arrogance and Order asks for a correct compliment, Nobility humbly accepts it. I think its better to be polite like yourself, than have 'high' thoughts, I'm rambling as you can see.

Ataki - Too true, sometimes the greatest stranger we know is ourselves. And the hardest decisions are the simplest and daily such as what on earth to have for tea/dinner.

Normal if anything means average in this day and age, or average-ish. Its not something to aspire to, but a state we jump in and out of. Its 'normal' to have two legs and be so tall and have a steady 9 to 5 job. But the unorthodox dreamers make the normal not so boring and a bit more noble. Life gives us lemons, and sometimes they turn into the opposite of oranges.

um poit well taken!!   ^5 Viddax

thinlane
Fire of Insight
Canada
Joined 2nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 20

I think I had posted to the wrong forum being a newbie, sorry.

Go to page:
Go to: