Go to page:

Persecution of Christians

Austin_Rura
Austin Rura
Thought Provoker
United States 6awards
Joined 6th Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 327

It is not your right to condemn or otherwise control the feelings, thoughts or faith of another person... that being said it is any persons unalienable right to mock, question and critisize anybodys feeling, thoughts, faiths and whatever else we want to. If a little critisism leaves you butt hurt you sir or madame are in the wrong business.

MrMu
Strange Creature
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 16

I got ideas on this one. The Christian is essentially blind to the evils of the world and their faith teaches them to be ignorant, thus dangerous towards the liberated.

That's conflict.

The Christians of the ancient varieties also practiced things such as demonology. Coptic languages and so on. That's probably the answer or lead you are looking towards.

The Jesus myth itself goes as far back as Jainism, where persecution while travelling through the desert created a rebirth, by removal of material and worldly things.

Atehequa
Thought Provoker
Joined 10th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 261

Christians complaining about persecution strikes me as pathetically hypocritical when they have persecuted those of other beliefs for centuries all over the world. Just look what they did to the people of the western hemisphere starting in 1492.

And now these Christians fret over persecution. Oh tell me how bad you Christians have it and I will tell you how my mother and father along with thousands of other American Indian children were forced into Christian boarding schools where they were made to forget traditional spiritual beliefs and their tribal languages. People who had just about their whole sense of being erased by these Christians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhpYEvZ-Oz4

Go to page:
Go to: