Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Do gay virgins/celibates exist?

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1531

fake_reality said:No i can not save anyone. I can only lead you to water. How did I get into this anyway I only wanted to make a point about morality being related to action.

Ahh, so all of your preaching is too much work for you? You can type the type, til your fingers are tired, but you can't walk the walk as he did. Fake reality or fake prophet?
You never answered my question. You can preach God's perfect word but you do not have to live perfectly in Christ. To believe that any person can do so is to insult the living Jesus, who had his moment of doubt and was tempted by Lucifer. But even more, to suggest you can live without sin and make moot the sacrifice of Christ is, dare I use this word, blasphemy. Don't cheapen what Jesus did for you by pretending you can achieve that which even Jesus could not.
If you're going to preach to a Catholic, at least get the Word right.

JJ

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
You mean like not arguing with me on something? I think I might be doingsomething wrong.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

fake_reality said:......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
You mean like not arguing with me on something? I think I might be doingsomething wrong.

The donkey has found water. I wonder if he'll drink some...
It's like the old saying, you can pour water on an ass, but you can't make it drink. Or something like that.

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

I am already at the water of the grace of Jesus and it is great.
Glory to Jesus.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

DystopianMelody said:[quote-299616-fake_reality]......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It's like the old saying, you can pour water on an ass, but you can't make it drink. Or something like that. [/quote]

Or was it, the holy one appears to give a shit, but even with one eye wide open, it could never shit a tear... I could be a bit off track.

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

Poetryman said:[quote-299591-fake_reality]No i can not save anyone. I can only lead you to water. How did I get into this anyway I only wanted to make a point about morality being related to action.

Ahh, so all of your preaching is too much work for you? You can type the type, til your fingers are tired, but you can't walk the walk as he did. Fake reality or fake prophet?
You never answered my question. You can preach God's perfect word but you do not have to live perfectly in Christ. To believe that any person can do so is to insult the living Jesus, who had his moment of doubt and was tempted by Lucifer. But even more, to suggest you can live without sin and make moot the sacrifice of Christ is, dare I use this word, blasphemy. Don't cheapen what Jesus did for you by pretending you can achieve that which even Jesus could not.

JJ[/quote]

You need to live as Jesus and strive to for a man can be perfect as Jesus for he baptizes in the holy Goast and the Holy can work through the submitting man into perfection. You chathlics are werid anyway.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

fake_reality said:[quote-299615-Poetryman][quote-299591-fake_reality]No i can not save anyone. I can only lead you to water. How did I get into this anyway I only wanted to make a point about morality being related to action.

JJ[/quote]

You need to live as Jesus and strive to for a man can be perfect as Jesus for he baptizes in the holy Goast and the Holy can work through the submitting man into perfection. You chathlics are werid anyway.[/quote]

I think Cthonian is the new pope of the chathlics, right?

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

case28 said:[quote-299619-DystopianMelody][quote-299616-fake_reality]......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It's like the old saying, you can pour water on an ass, but you can't make it drink. Or something like that. [/quote]

Or was it, the holy one appears to give a shit, but even with one eye wide open, it could never shit a tear... I could be a bit off track.[/quote]
Aah yeah, I knew it was something a little more biblical. it was "The eternal shaft shall ever weep, always the tears of joy"
Quoting that always makes you look like a dick, though.

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1531

No, you don't need to live as Jesus or strive to be perfect. That is the whole basis of Christianity. God knows we are not perfect and cannot achieve perfection. That is why he sent his son to be sacrificed for our sins. How can you possibly be any variation if a Christian and not understand the foundation of the Christian faith. We all need forgiveness. We all need saving, that is why Jesus is called the savior, not because he saved us in the physical world, but he opened the door of Heaven to sinners through his forgiveness. If we were not sinners, we would not need saving. Jesus knows that no human will ever reach Heaven without forgiveness, that is why he willingly died for us. You may strive for perfection if you wish, but you will fail. We will all fail no matter how hard we try. I don't have a snowflakes chance in Hell of getting into Heaven without faith in Christ, but being aware of that is the first step towards the forgiveness I have sought all of my life.

Here's a poem I wrote 33 years ago when I was in college and renting a room, along with a Born-again-Christian in the home of a Jewish family. It was a very interesting time in my life, especially after my first year at college when my roommate was a Muslim guy. Many interesting discussions and debates were had during those two years. But I was going through something of a difficult time in matters of faith, so as I usually do, when something is on my mind, I write a poem about it.

"Great Unknown"

Some people reach inside themselves
To learn the great unknown
Still others crawl inside their shells
Not wishing to be shown

I want to turn my insides out
And solve the riddle soon
I wish to know what life's about
Before I reach my tomb

A lifetime is so short
And so what of our souls?
Do we stand before God in court
Facing a fate foretold?

Existence hangs upon a thread
Which dangles endlessly
So what will happen when I'm dead
If I don't hold the key?

It won't be long until he's here
I have no time to waste
Will I accept Christ as Savior
Before by God I'm faced?  

(12/1982)
JJ

Not my best work, but not terrible for 19.

fake_reality said:[quote-299615-Poetryman][quote-299591-fake_reality]No i can not save anyone. I can only lead you to water. How did I get into this anyway I only wanted to make a point about morality being related to action.

JJ[/quote]

You need to live as Jesus and strive to for a man can be perfect as Jesus for he baptizes in the holy Goast and the Holy can work through the submitting man into perfection. You chathlics are werid anyway.[/quote]

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

I am not saying you won't scew up we are already sinners. The bible preaches we need to strive to enter in at the straight gate we need to strive to be as Jesus. We can't be his perfection but he can make us walk in it he can make us as perfect as his deeds where if we submit to him. We can never be as God but we can be as perfect in our actions as he was on earth if we let him.
And yes I know that Jesus died for us but it is a constant striving for him that needs to be done. You can't be your old self and be a Christian you get a new birth to be a new creature in him. Your making it sound like there is no effort to God. The gift is we can get salvation for free but in order to get it there are restrictions.

Maybe I should start a Crazy Christain tread so everyone can debate my views and the bible with me. Or better yet all theological views with my input from being pretty biblically solid and, by that I mean set in stone in a ridge.

By the way all of you you hounded me while I was being unrighteous and committing sin I did not know about, I am supose to be gental with the gospial when introducing it. None of you called me on that.

poet Anonymous

berzerk
meme machine
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 18th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 12

romantic attraction n sexual attraction dont necessarily go hand in hand. u can have a guy whos romantically attracted 2 another guy but never have hte grand buttsecks. so ya gay virgins exist

sincerely,
gay virgin

VeganLion6
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 21st June 2015
Forum Posts: 1

You know those people that are in love with someone, and they so badly don't want to be? How they are always on their mind and they are sick of it, think of it that way. Why would someone choose to fall in love with someone that wouldn't love them back? Love isn't a choice. So why would sexuality be?
My point is you don't choose who you love/are sexually attracted to. I'm homosexual (Don't hate me) And I'm in love with someone, I HATED THEM. HATE. Then all of a sudden out of no where I realized how attractive they were, how much I wanted to spend time with them and get to know them. I thought it was just a little crush or a faze, but it's almost been 3 years. And it just get's worse. I long to be normal. But it just doesn't work out, if I could choose I would never have fell in love in the first place. I don't like emotional pain.
I don't really have sexual attraction to them, just emotional/romantic, but I would never want to have sex with them, or anyone. Unless they truly wanted to, and still then I'd only be doing it for them. There's my point of view.

Go to page:
Go to: