Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Should gays be welcomed to marry in church

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Craic--nope; the interest died years ago.

Mary--that's called a hermaphrodite or "intersexed", and from a medical standpoint, the parents are encouraged to "choose one" when babies are born like that. Some don't , some do....

Fake--thank you, but unfortunately prayer in my home is one sided, meaning I'm the only one who cares.

Ooo--you sound like my daughter; must be the age--yours is the same.

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

fake_reality said:Matthew 19:12 KJV
[12] For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it , let him receive it.
Isaiah 56:4 KJV
[4] For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

I'm not exactly sure I think you should just avoid sex.

What if I had my penis blown off during the war and I can only have sex with a woman using a strapon dildo. Is it considered gay if we take turns using it on each other?

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

you guys ask me questions like i am Yosha do i look like i know all the scripture?
Yes Genus 19 two angles who took on the form of man where gang raped by men so no anal sex. Besides its where you... never mind. Now you using a dildo on her is, almost encouraged. I don't study sex very much since I am young and complain enough that I can't masterbate. But if you read scripture there are some restrictions (MARRIAGE remember that) after that go crazy its well encouraged, just make sure you cum inside her its a biggie.

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

Somewaht annoying username, and somehwat annoying religious fervour, so somewhat annoying over all. The username is annoying to me as 'reality' is either a single thing that none of us truly experience, or it is all a matter of perspective so there are no fake of false realities to a certain degree. The fervour is annoying as religion can be a good thing, full of tolerance and common ground, rather than this narrow minded rant. A narrow path allows no friends.

Anyway, back to the matter in hand. I say yes and no. Yes to allowing homosexuals being married in chruches will all the trappings and rigmorale of a 'normal' wedding. But only if the church, that is the priest/bishop who is the top dog at that specific chruch allows them to. No asking up the chain of command or bowing to the braying masses though. In such a case the couple could either respect the religion in its conservative and past behaviour, of kick up a fuss to make it change.
My take is that the church as a whole have a right to say no to homosexuals, but then they have a responsibility to then accept that they are out of date, and cannot answer to the requirements of modern society.

Anarchitect
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 21st Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 105

What if the aliens who abduct me every Tuesday night transplant my junk with a vajayjay? Does that mean I am technically a woman now and can't marry my own kind?

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

fake_reality said:WHAT!!!!!! Ok now I'm going! No way no how how dare you even suggest such a thing! For it is written a man shall not lay with a man as with a woman. That a man shall not have any thoughts wicked things and sexual perversion. It is written that a church is a place of God the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob. That in the house of my father no wickedness shall take place only acts of righteousness. That is blasphemy and it is written WOE to you who blaspheme the Lord your God. So I say woe to you as his child you know not the pain and suffering you will bring into yourself for such an act. A church is a place a sinner goes to repent not sin woe to you. How dare you comment such an act for if I must I will turn the tables over and tell you of such evils you comment as this reminds me of what Jesus did is when he turned the money changers tables over in the synagogue. You have no right! How dare anyone!  Better where the days when a man would be hung for such an act better were the days when the lust I have commented with my eyes would have me dragged out unto the street and beaten better were the days when people knew and feared God.

That's it! I'm braking out the bible for this one.

Grammar and spelling aside, idk how you can "brake out the bible", unless you halt production, or idk, stand on it maybe, use it as a table stabilizer? The list is endless.  

I'm half-minded to take this as a joke. And if not, I'll laugh at it anyway, because provoking idiots to get their rant on is always fun.

P.S. You have no idea how many gays go to the Vatican just to fuck behind the statues. Sexuality aside, sin is fun man, maybe you try it sometime.

Indie
Miss Indie
Tyrant of Words
Australia 34awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 3209

On a more serious note, I think people should be able to get married wherever the hell they want, whether it's in a church, or a garden, a zombie apocalypse bunker, or skydiving. I'm not religious in any way, and given the chance I wouldn't get married in a church, but I understand why people might want to, either for reasons of faith, of aesthetics. There is something beautiful about old buildings, whether or not they happen to be a church.

For all the haters out there remember, religion and hate are choices you choose to make. Sexuality isn't.

dartford
Paul S...
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 29awards
Joined 13th June 2013
Forum Posts: 249

Should gays be welcomed to marry in church?  
Of course, people should always be welcomed
when they do something nice...
and if there's a vacancy going at your local,
I'm more than willing to be the resident welcomer
for a reasonable fee...
although if you have to ask this question,
you may have a problem with the concept
of being reasonable..x

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

Viddax said:Somewaht annoying username, and somehwat annoying religious fervour, so somewhat annoying over all. The username is annoying to me as 'reality' is either a single thing that none of us truly experience, or it is all a matter of perspective so there are no fake of false realities to a certain degree. The fervour is annoying as religion can be a good thing, full of tolerance and common ground, rather than this narrow minded rant. A narrow path allows no friends.

Anyway, back to the matter in hand. I say yes and no. Yes to allowing homosexuals being married in chruches will all the trappings and rigmorale of a 'normal' wedding. But only if the church, that is the priest/bishop who is the top dog at that specific chruch allows them to. No asking up the chain of command or bowing to the braying masses though. In such a case the couple could either respect the religion in its conservative and past behaviour, of kick up a fuss to make it change.
My take is that the church as a whole have a right to say no to homosexuals, but then they have a responsibility to then accept that they are out of date, and cannot answer to the requirements of modern society.

Ok I will except annoying its not intentional and i can't find the scripture saying it is sin, if i do i am... going to have to make adjustments. A Rabi Nachmanides born in the twelfth century let me say that again eleven hundred's found from careful examination of Genesis that there 10 demotions and we live in 4 if you analyze the bible you may as many others have come to the conclusion we live in bound world where we are blocked off from many demotions aka we live in a fake reality. funny how science took almost 1000 years to catch onto the idea (don't bring up the dark ages of the Catholics they are heretics that worship The Ainticrist half the time and his penis) of 10 demotions maybe if they had a it less ego and a lot more Almighty...

Secondly the bible tells you never to bend. Jesus taught intolerance everywhere he went as well as the Father and the Holy Sprit. The bible is never wrong (translations and interpretations are often off and wrong but not the original text) or out of date. Paul addressed this somewhere that i don't really wanna dig up and he stated the bible was more for the future than today as people in the future will need it more. There is no bending with God just a larger number going to hell God bends not we bend as we are clay. There is no tolerance there is what God said and the evil ideas of men (and fallen angelics).

Thirdly the early books of the bible tell all about our wonderful future. it talks all about genetic modification transhumanism interdemintioal portals loads of sin sin sin.

and as for miss indie, trust me if i had it my way just things that harm other people would be a sin. not things like lusting after women thinking about lusting after women thinking about thinks i could do with a woman would not be on that list.

JeffyDaKillah
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 21st Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 1

Okay. Anyone who says that the bible states that gays are sinful- You are dead wrong. Allow me to explain:
1- yes, the bible does say man should not lay with another man as he does with a woman. HOWEVER, the bible also says that it is sinful to masturbate. What do these two thinks have in common? The waste of sperm. The bible also never says anything about lesbian couples.. So of being gay is sinful.. Wouldn't the bible also mention lesbian.. Or bisexual couples for that matter?
2- the Bible says that all babies are born sinless. AND that sin is a choice. So... Knowing this information... How can someone be born sinless.. AND be born gay- wich is not a choice, by the way. Answer. It's not possible! so the only conclusion is that humans misunderstood the bible and decided to shun fellow human beings.
3- (doesn't have to specifically do with the bible, but i still wanted to say it) judging and shunning someone for the gender they are turned on by is like judging someone for being naturally blonde. Or having blue eyes. You are judging someone for something they have no choice over. And in my personal opinion.. Judging someone over something so stupid-something that shouldn't bother you- kinda makes you a TERRIBLE person....

Everyone is intitled to they're PERSONAL opinions, but i find it wrong that someone could shun 2/5 of the world's population.

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

JeffyDaKillah said:Okay. Anyone who says that the bible states that gays are sinful- You are dead wrong. Allow me to explain:
1- yes, the bible does say man should not lay with another man as he does with a woman. HOWEVER, the bible also says that it is sinful to masturbate. What do these two thinks have in common? The waste of sperm. The bible also never says anything about lesbian couples.. So of being gay is sinful.. Wouldn't the bible also mention lesbian.. Or bisexual couples for that matter?
2- the Bible says that all babies are born sinless. AND that sin is a choice. So... Knowing this information... How can someone be born sinless.. AND be born gay- wich is not a choice, by the way. Answer. It's not possible! so the only conclusion is that humans misunderstood the bible and decided to shun fellow human beings.
3- (doesn't have to specifically do with the bible, but i still wanted to say it) judging and shunning someone for the gender they are turned on by is like judging someone for being naturally blonde. Or having blue eyes. You are judging someone for something they have no choice over. And in my personal opinion.. Judging someone over something so stupid-something that shouldn't bother you- kinda makes you a TERRIBLE person....

Everyone is intitled to they're PERSONAL opinions, but i find it wrong that someone could shun 2/5 of the world's population.

Its a sin it is a cognitive choice to disobey God thats why very young children are not under the law. It is written, many times they you must deny all desires of the flesh. Yes you may not choose to be gay but it is still sin, it is sin if it is in your nature to lie cheat and steal and you do it. It was in many cereal killers nature to kill and its the same before God as committing homosexuality he sees no difference. Secondly, yes it is likely ok for women to masterbate since it does not waste seed. If you want to get technical about it being wrong for only men when it likely meant men and women as the translators often use the term men to describe both it is still a sin to fornicate before marriage meaning it is a sin to commit leasbain acts as two women cannot be married. You are right it is wrong to sit here and shun gays all day when there are wife beaters drunkards lies lukewarm christians blaphmerers extra extra you should shun all but the righteous which is a very small portion.
Glory to God I hope you all get the message if it is anal sex, thoughts of sex, homosexuality it is a damnable sin before the eyes of God no if ands butts maybes. Quit trying to justify it i have had a long head start on most of you trust me you can't do it. I have Jewish blood if i can't wiggle my way out of any law its a bad day.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Ok we get it, we get it. Only you alone have discovered the biblical majesty of God. Only you have seen the error of mankind a sinful ways and therefore you must advise us of the perilous dangers that lie ahead of we don't worship him with every breath. Point made, fuck off back into your rotting log now, you speckled clump of shit off the side of a clogged toilet. You make my stomach churn. Go burn your dick for masturbating, like you said you would. I'd tell you to seek help but you obviously think you've found it.
Only your God knows how long it'll be before you start the Christian version of Isis.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

ok ...so what was the whole 'turn the other cheek' thing, if it wasn't tolerance. 50 shades of desert.

you might like this Indie. it's Ireland, where every family has a gay, and we all skipped gay-ly to the polling station ..laughing and joking with one another about who'd be the pin and who'd be the cushion :

https://youtu.be/AkwYEhjjZhs

the vote has nothing to do with the church as such. it's to do with we the people, and where we want to stand on the validity of gays and their marriage, thus concreting that validity into our constitution. the very pillar of our actual society.

I think it's a hell of a fuss to be making over something that shouldn't concern us as a sovereign entity. governments should undertake to afford every law abiding person within it's borders with the exact same respect and equality. we shouldn't be asked to vote about it, that's just confusing matters

I think maybe one of the reasons that Vatican city doesn't relish the idea of gays in the priesthood might be the no sex rule          

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Oops... Got a but distracted there.
Yes they should be allowed to, but church is a place for Christians, we have no right to impose secular values on to them just the same as it isn't right for Christian values to be placed on a secular society. If the church agrees to the ceremony, great. If not, that's their decision and it should accepted.  Viddax has the right idea.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Jesus was a fag, he had a pick of 12 dudes, that's two cocks fucking the holiest holes every night, except on Sunday's, because on the seventh day the son of God's work was done. Amen.

Go to page:
Go to: