Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Should gays be welcomed to marry in church

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

I'm very sorry to hear that... I'm sure a little praying and fasting will help. If you can get him to do it with you, I really think that would do a lot for both of you. You will be in my prayers. Godspeed.

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2255

When you are with
someone
that you care for
does it realy matter
what hangs above
or below  

people were being married
before rome existed
and those WHO believe in the church
try to remmber
the bible was not written by your god
it was written by people
and there is more then one bible
and if your feeling brave
ask your self
this question
why are there gay saints
i suggest you check the history
of the church
denial is a wonderful thing eh

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

Ok moment of sorrow is over. For my bible was written by my God for there is only one word of God. The Tora was dictated to man the Ten Commandments where written by the Aumighty himself. The New Testament was written.by the Holy Goast. The idea that there are multiple bibles that we need to be tolerant and just dance around the fire singing kombia is a lie from the pit of hell. For my God taught not tolerance he taught sepraratetion he taught the truth he taught that his love is for those who seek it through his commandments.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

You come to Reservation with me. Deep into wilderness we go. Strip naked, enter sweat lodge. Smoke Peace Pipe. Or Crack Pipe. Makes no difference. We chant, dance around the fire smoky, do the backdoor teepee hokey pokey. Freely shake our Wendigos all about. By sunrise, we are married in the eyes of the Great Spirit of the White Mountain. There be no shaman it.

poet Anonymous

If I vote "YES" then I'm a hypocrite
If I vote "NO" then I'm a hypocrite, too.

Eamonn, why couldn't you have added the "BOTH" button and made this easy for me?

poet Anonymous

As an atheist I don't really care...and as a virgin I don't know how qualified I am to judge peoples sexual preferences. I actually don't think anyone is qualified to do so, not even a church, so I would vote yes. Mostly because my hatred for religion is greater than my dislike of marriage, and also because who cares who you have or don't have sex with... much less marry, the only thing that should matter is that its consensual. and the church can go %$%# itself.

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

I just want you all to know I forgive you all.... I hope you will be turned into the light. I pray he will do whatever it takes, even if he has to put you on your death bed and kill off your family to make you listen. I just hope you go easy than hard.

poet Anonymous

that is literally the funniest thing ive read all day, thanks(sincerely).

drone
Tyrant of Words
Greece 10awards
Joined 3rd Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2255

self isolation
brings apon a god
of your own imagination

giraffeparade
Strange Creature
Canada
Joined 15th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 9

Maybe not in a church specifically. I mean, that building is run by a group sharing a specific ideology, most of whom agree homosexuality is incompatible with. But, there is ceremonial marriage taking place in a church, and there is legal marriage. A gay couple should, without any doubt, be able to have a ceremony of some type and make their bond legal. Laws are deliberately separate from religion.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

lepperochan said:cheers, Doc  ...Jaysus, did " cut your hair short, I'm commin through the back door tonight " not ring any alarm bells  

Well, just give it another hundred years. There will be no more church weddings for anyone. That is my futurist perspective.

So, neither for me.

MaryWalker
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 225

So what happens to the lady born with a penis? Does her marriage become annulled if her husband goes down on her? What if she sticks it in his butthole? Where is he suppose to stick his? Or do they each have to wear some sort of chastity butt plug?

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

Matthew 19:12 KJV
[12] For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it , let him receive it.
Isaiah 56:4 KJV
[4] For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

I'm not exactly sure I think you should just avoid sex.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Sure they should ... They can't screw up marriage or the church anymore than "straights" have.

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

have have straights screwed it up?
I have a better answer i think there is nothing wrong with marriage but, you should fast and pray about what is appropriate in your bed chamber

Go to page:
Go to: