I hit the wall.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

fake_reality said:
I should go get a picture of the many heads that are cut off in the name of Islam for remaining loyal to God and then we'll talk about shoving beliefs down thoats.

Fuck off.

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

You can't always repent at the end of life repenting starts with God turning you. You can't go and do it on your own.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

fake_reality said:No you do the secound part while prasising and worshiping him that is worshiping him. The frist part is going against his word.
I should go get a picture of the many heads that are cut off in the name of Islam for remaining loyal to God and then we'll talk about shoving beliefs down thoats.

Would they outnumber the amount of heads cut off during the Spanish Inquisition?
Or the ones that fell of during the crusades?
What about the priests shoving stuff apart from their beliefs down the throats of children?
What about the civilisations wiped off the face of the earth while Christian missionary's looked on in approval because it was their God given right to rule that land?

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

fake_reality said:You can't always repent at the end of life repenting starts with God turning you. You can't go and do it on your own.

God turns you? Into what? Is he a vampire?
I though the whole point of this conversation was to make us repent for our sins.
Why are you talking if we can't even repent, it depends on God anyway doesn't it, so in that case why does he need you to blabber?

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

Spanish were Catholics and the Catholic Church is a heretical church used to control the masses any child of God does not atfack physically unless ordered by God which has not been done for thousands of years. However in Jesus did say it is not a sin to kill with reson which mostly qualifies as self deffence or community deffence when looking at the rest of scripture. Many killed in the Old Book are not human to began with they are genetic mutants that do not have the God given right to exsist to began with, made by Satan. Those prist should be put to death when we look at old Isrial law and suffer in hell far worse than anyone else. And the Jews desserve Israel it is writen it is their land. However the Jews have been acting against God the for most of the last 2000 years hence they have been so well hated through history and they won't change anytime soon so it looks like the end is very near.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

You forgot Mexicans, blacks and Asians, I'm sure they deserve hell fire too.
I wasn't sure before, but God definitely hates you.
We weren't even talking, but he just texted me and told me to tell you your going to hell.
He said you can't repent because he only accepts grammatically correct apologies.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

If nothing else, you'll burn for eternity for driving others away from Jesus.
They've seen your comments and decided they won't be part of any religion that had such ignorant followers.
How does it feel to be condemned?

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

When I said genetic mutants I did not mean Blacks Mexicans or Asians for they are loved by God I meant 12 to 15 ft tall human angelic hybrids.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

Ok you got me. God, Jesus, Mohammed, Moses, Buddha, Krishna, shiva, batman or whoever the fuck else is listening...
I pray to you to make this stupid motherfucker to shut up, he's been talking shit about you. He said your a nazi.

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

Now when did I say that?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Some clarifications, as I see it:

1.  Yes, Israel belongs to the Jews--the original "deed", Bibically, extends into Egypt and over to Iraq bordering on the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, so that's how much land Israel originally took up.  Given that Israel is referred to God's "chosen people" (or the lineage which Jesus came from, as Jesus was a Jew), and given that Satan hates anything to do with God, then it stands to reason that he'd want to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth.  Look how many times he tried, through all the wars, all the bombings, all the surrounding Islamic countries, rising up against Israel--yet they survive.  Supernatural protection, going on there?  I believe so.  Also, it's not just the Jews that have been acting against God--everyone does, regardless of national origin or faith/belief.  

2.  ISIS/Islam beheaddings = modern day Christian persecution.  Same idea as all the persecution in the past centuries, just with a modern twist, that being YouTube.

3.  Believer vs. Non-Believer, going to heaven/hell:  Everything done throughout one's life, is taken into account when it's review time after death.  Even if there's a faint glimmer of belief, maybe even one that you aren't fully aware of, that counts.  I do think that if someone is given the opportunity to hear about God, and makes a choice to reject that, then yes, that too is taken into account, and weighed along with how you lived your life overall.  An example I like to think of, is the tribal peoples that live in the jungles and rainforests, those who are still living as if in Stone Age times, never had contact or very little contact with the modern world;  think of those people who have never even heard of God at all--what happens to them when they die?  Do you think that God's going to send them to hell because they are clueless as to a God at all?  I really don't believe so, and that's where grace comes in;  I believe people like that will be evaluated on how they lived their lives overall, aside from their ignorance to the existence of God.  How can they be guilty of never having heard of Jesus to begin with and be faulted for it?   Also, where God is a God of many chances and do-overs, don't you think he would even keep giving chances right up to the moment of death?  One more chance to reveal himself to the dying, saying "it's really me--are you sure you don't want to come along?"  Maybe those who are on their way out, are given one final glimpse of God, and how are we to know who says yes or no, right at the final second?  I believe that there are many who fall into that category, and even people like Hitler, Saddam Hussein, and all sorts of other evil people, are given that same chance just like everyone else, and who knows what their final choice was?  Might be a lot of surprises on God's side, ultimately, in the end.  Some of us choose sooner than later, but I think just because someone claims to be a Christian, doesn't mean that they are.  Those who behave badly as you say, doesn't mean they have an automatic pass to heaven just because they say their Christian, and those who don't believe, aren't necessarily excluded from heaven, either--it all comes down to how did you live your life, what did you do with your opportunities, all of them.

4.  None of us are perfect, we do the best we can, we are all at different stages in our relationship or non-relationship with God;  each walk is a personal walk, and just because someone else's walk doesn't look like yours, doesn't mean it is wrong or that it doesn't exist entirely.  Our job is to individually keep our eyes on the goal, walk our own walks, yet interact with those around us fairly, compassionately and non-judgementally.  I don't believe that it's God's want that anyone suffer in hell, but I do belive that ultimately, everything is taken into account.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

yes, that's a decent way of putting it, fair play.  the point you make about the tribes people in the jungle is a good one, my thinking there, if you can imagine it, would be

1. why isn't grace good enough for the world over

..well that's it really. just to stretch it out a bit. and again, it's a fair leap of the imagination I agree, but think about a world that was never introduced to any god {assuming we wouldn't pluck gods out of the sky}  

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

Awe but all peoples had gods and they have the gods of the Devel the gods of cardinal things the worlds religions all tell the story of Bable. Ok I am prayed up now got my head on was doing wrong by God by bringing up all the harsh I was as Noah and made him sound angry and hateful when he is loving and just. Feel free to mock me for I desserve it.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16181

Points I often ponder:islanders who worshiped nature before the onset of monotheism. My ancestors must inhabit the darkest realm.

Atehequa
Thought Provoker
Joined 10th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 261

Tacete said:Ain't homeless muthafucka. Ain't jobless muthafucka, ain't poor muthafucka.

Do you cast bait into pools of corn fed suckers?
Do you sell wolf tickets?

Go to page:
Go to: