Go to page:

I hit the wall.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

fake_reality said: Cool is just a word that means more sin clothed in self disire.  

lepperochan said:what do you say when you are in tongs, and who do you speak to ? i must say, your god is starting to sound allright. tell me more about this kinky side of him

Hey Lep.  Cool has never been so appealing.  I use tongs regularly.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

fake_reality said:For he is the Alpha and Omaga Omega; he loves and hates, he is a shinning shining star that can burn us in are our sin, yet clothed in darkness of no light, perfect in every way. Cool is just a word that means more sin clothed in self disire desire. My God makes me speak in tongs tongues, my God heals those who have faith, my God gives and takes to his will, my God listens to my prays prayers when they are pure. My god is the biggest raciset racist, most hateful of all, for he must hate sin, all sin. hHe only loves those who have his seed in them and no man not born again, for he is not created but exsist exists. hHe will tear false gods to dust and throw the devel devil into hell, for there is not to are not two gods but only one ture true God and he desserves deserves all glory and praise.

He deserves good grammar, to start.

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

I ammm use bad grammar so often my phone stops correcting it... It's about the message and glorifying him. You have a good point though.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012

Btw, troll-poking fuckers, you're welcome, I know that made you feel better.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

ohhh, tounges! he meant tongues. makes a bit more sense, I suppose. though why would he make us speak in tongue's, I wonder if that's the official language, we'll be all goung around like fuckin camels, spitting all over each other. or maybe swallow us and we'll have to speak in entrails til it shits us out    

poet Anonymous

Some people do drugs, others turn to religion. Neither is good in excess but at least drugs guarantee an experience...or so I've heard.

and of course there's also those special few who embrace both...or neither.

edit: um, I think I lost whatever point I thought I was making.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012

Divine analogies, Craic. You have blessed and inspired us.

I am ready to congress, I mean, confess my skins, I mean sins. Damn this is harder than I thought. Oops.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

fake_reality said:Thank you, I get zelous. Blasphemy is something that gets to me God does worst to those that blasphemy and it pisses me off when people mock him. If I'm the biggest Jesus freak then I'm winning praise Jesus I must be doing good! I don't know how else people will listen if there's no fire and brimstone they don't seem to get fall to your knees and obey until they know where there going. I certainly didn't until I saw how dangous my sin was and was scared to death.

Being zealous is the expected and common response, when one first decides to believe, but remember that others who don't think as you do, don't want it shoved in their faces.  People will listen if you remember that God is a God of compassion, love, second chances, fairness, and a whole bunch of other things that you never knew, until now, and if you fashion yourself after those qualities and let them show in your character, then yes, people will listen, or at least respect that you have your beliefs and opinions.  

Now that you've looked into the abyss, you also know that you are covered by grace and are also forgiven for all your past screw ups, and you'll be forgiven still more, for all the screw ups you haven't done yet, but eventually will.  If God gives second chances, don't you think He also gives third, fourth and fifth chances, and meets everyone where they are at?  Try writing some poetry about it, and see where it leads you, since we're on a poetry website.  

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

Thank you... Again. He doesn't always give a secound chance, for it is written somewhere... Romans 1:16-32 to a man that reverts to wickedness and twist the words of God into a lie will be made reprobate and left to burn full of envy, wickedness, and murder. I feel I must hit them over there heads and beg them to change put the fear of God into them. The fire is eturnal I already have enough family lost to it I don't want more people to burn.

Tacete
who-isthe-silence
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 1awards
Joined 24th Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 205

fake_reality said:Thank you... Again. He doesn't always give a secound chance, for it is written somewhere... Romans 1:16-32 to a man that reverts to wickedness and twist the words of God into a lie will be made reprobate and left to burn full of envy, wickedness, and murder. I feel I must hit them over there heads and beg them to change put the fear of God into them. The fire is eturnal I already have enough family lost to it I don't want more people to burn.

By your own words you have twisted the word of God in a childish & egotistical attempt to slander members of the DU in this thread. By your own words you are condemned to burn.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

fake_reality said:Thank you... Again. He doesn't always give a secound chance, for it is written somewhere... Romans 1:16-32 to a man that reverts to wickedness and twist the words of God into a lie will be made reprobate and left to burn full of envy, wickedness, and murder. I feel I must hit them over there heads and beg them to change put the fear of God into them. The fire is eturnal I already have enough family lost to it I don't want more people to burn.

Then take a deep breath and let God be God and let him take care of it all-he's just thrilled you're on his team now. Let him show you who you are and what your role is. Once you master that, he'll give you another bite and another assignment--baby steps, so you don't trip and fall on your face.  Even though you can't always see it, God is working in everyone's lives, and your job is to find out who you are, have compassion and love for those around you, and let God do the heavy duty work. Yes, you're going to have days that suck, times when you'll be frustrated and angry, but keep it in perspective--one day at a time, one hurdle at a time and one prayer at a time. Sometimes that's your only "job" at times--to just say one prayer for someone or something and that's it-- onto the next thing.

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

I don't intend to be egotistic I want to strike your heart. Very few people I love have hope today I want to make you understand before its to late I cry for lost souls. I have lost so many people I love and I don't care if your a fucked up punk ass drug dealer I certinly don't want you to burn eather. I do this becuse I give a fuck, becuse I am commanded to and becuse I am sick of people going to hell. So don't sit here and give me this bullshit you don't have any damn clue what is going to happen to you if you and a whole bunch of other people change. At least I can try even if I get nowhere.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

fake_reality said:I don't intend to be egotistic I want to strike your heart. Very few people I love have hope today I want to make you understand before its to late I cry for lost souls. I have lost so many people I love and I don't care if your a fucked up punk ass drug dealer I certinly don't want you to burn eather. I do this becuse I give a fuck, becuse I am commanded to and becuse I am sick of people going to hell. So don't sit here and give me this bullshit you don't have any damn clue what is going to happen to you if you and a whole bunch of other people change. At least I can try even if I get nowhere.
If i live a good life, will I go to heaven, even if I've not bowed down to God in my whole life?

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

Nope

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Atakti said:Btw, troll-poking fuckers, you're welcome, I know that made you feel better.

It did, put a cherry on this cake of a day.

Go to page:
Go to: