Go to page:

I hit the wall.

Tacete
who-isthe-silence
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 1awards
Joined 24th Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 205

LakedNunch said:peace to your troubles though. nothing a break from the dope cant fix I'm sure. I take a month every so often

I'll find my peace. Cheers Jr, no need for drugs to find it.

poet Anonymous

It seems Hemi gave you some sound straight talk.
I will add that if you do have medical conditions that require drugs/meds
and after careful comparison of those drugs affects and side effects on your issues you decide to use medical MJ
Then I suggest you use oil.
A few drops at night before bed is effective for many conditions.

poet Anonymous

Ain't nothin wrong with smoking weed, just try not to do it when you're depressed. You'll get the "fears."

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

fake_reality said:Now you cross the line you may offend me but how dare you offend the begotten son! How dare you say unto him man! He was no man he is Lord he is Judge of the rightous and wicked. He deserves all praise and glory how dare you call God a man! You know not what you say my you be forgiven and be made to repent. For your words bring tears to my eyes.

Dude, I'm the biggest Jesus-freak around here, and you're actually getting under my skin to the point where I'm embarrassed, for you.  Nothing wrong with witnessing to others, but go about it correctly--knock off the condemnation, because it's that religious spirit that turns people off to your message and pushes them away, and you end up accomplishing the opposite of what you set out to do.  Teach and preach by example, not with hell-fire and brimstone, because the Dirty Devil is laughing at your approach right now, and I'm rolling my eyes.

(Oh, and Jesus was and is a man, as well as being God--he took the form of human flesh.  Read your Bible--start with the Gospels, then head on over to Acts, then Romans, and save Revelation for a bit later once you've hit the reset button a bit.)

Thanks so much, carry on.  

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

Thank you, I get zelous. Blasphemy is something that gets to me God does worst to those that blasphemy and it pisses me off when people mock him. If I'm the biggest Jesus freak then I'm winning praise Jesus I must be doing good! I don't know how else people will listen if there's no fire and brimstone they don't seem to get fall to your knees and obey until they know where there going. I certainly didn't until I saw how dangous my sin was and was scared to death.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

in fairness I know at least one very beautiful girl who gets the whole fall to your knees and obey. scared to near death I would say, since, well obviously you're still able to type. I wonder why god gets so angry at people who blaspheme him. doesn't really sound like any kind of ultra-intelligent entity I've ever imagined.

I mean, if god gets mad, and jealous, and destructive, then, well ...that kinda sounds alarm bells, yes ?

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

Ignoring the frist part, we are special the only beings made in his glorious and holy image. For he is the father and as we beat are children and make them suffer for disobeying or denying them he gets angry as he made us that for. For who are you who are any of us to question him where you around when he created the hevens and earth? Where you around when he created ground were no man has walked, where you around when the beloved devel turned on his master?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

fake_reality said:Thank you, I get zelous. Blasphemy is something that gets to me God does worst to those that blasphemy and it pisses me off when people mock him. If I'm the biggest Jesus freak then I'm winning praise Jesus I must be doing good! I don't know how else people will listen if there's no fire and brimstone they don't seem to get fall to your knees and obey until they know where there going. I certainly didn't until I saw how dangous my sin was and was scared to death.

Bah hahahahaha (IMHO)

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

yes, I believe I was around, I was but a worm in a place what's now called Tibet. my god is cool like that, he's ultra-intelligent so he knows what my idea of heaven is. think about it, your god gets jealous and angry and destructive about happenings down here on earth.

what do you think he'll be like when you're in his feckin house. what will you be like ?

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Is any of it worth translating to coherency?..

I'm a sinner, and good with that. My headphones are lightening proof.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I don't think you should diss the bible like that, Tank-girl. not if you're thinking of travelling by plane ever again  ...just saying

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

I've got a tank. Bring it.

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

For he is the Alpha and Omaga he loves and hates, he is a shinning star that can burn us in are sin yet clothed in darkness of no light perfect in every way. Cool is just a word that means more sin clothed in self disire. My God makes me speak in tongs my God heals those who have faith my God gives and takes to his will my God listens to my prays when they are pure. My god is the biggest raciset, most hateful of all for he must hate sin all sin he only loves those who have his seed in them and no man not born again for he is not created but exsist he will tear false gods to dust and throw the devel into hell for there is not to gods but only one ture God and he desserves all glory and praise.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

..jaysus, maybe it'll land atop your house:  biblically-epic

..not epic that you'd die, that's not what I meant. but you would die, so ..y'know, sorry n all

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

what do you say to each other when you are in tongs, and whom do you speak it to ? i must say, your god is starting to sound okay. tell me more about this kinky side of him

Go to page:
Go to: