Go to page:

I hit the wall.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

What if I just turn my phone off? I don't have to answer then. Will you have to answer your phone for driving people away from the baby jeebus with your clumsy attempts at forgiveness and sanctimonious-ness?
What judgement day then, the third death?
How many deaths are there? Are your sure your not talking about reincarnation?

poet Anonymous

fake_reality said:... Your know your going to have to answer for this. Frist death body, secound death being thrown into hell.

jesus fucking christ, if you weren't just a kid that would almost be offensive.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

Wait! I thought Jesus and Christ had become one? Now your telling me he was only fucking Christ?! Were they even married?! This is an outrage!

Tacete
who-isthe-silence
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 1awards
Joined 24th Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 205

The wind just hit, sit back and appreciate it.

Jesus was just a man, that taught peace, love & understanding. Nothing more, nothing less. His teachings were bastardised by satanic spawn such as yourself.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

I've been dead a few times...no lights, no dudes with beards, no gates, no guy with horns. Living is where the action is.

Evan, stopping being a bitch. You're a kid, a whiney self-absorbed kid, who smokes too much ganga, whioh is only making it worse. Knock the ganga off for a while, and go outside where there are no mirrors. Do some stuff for other people. Stop thinking about yourself and how hard your life is...I bet half the foreign taxi drivers in your town are people who survived genocides and shit...harden up man. Also, quit with the glaring "security issues" crap...wearing 4 jackets doesn't make you look bigger or tougher, it makes you look like a tool, an insecure tool....enough with the toolness, your royal toolness.

Lighten up, practise smiling, get your head out of your own head, and stop the ganga for a couple of weeks...ultimately weed is a dead end man...a time killer, a trick that convinces you that all your jumbled thoughts and introspection are worth something....

pony up.

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

Now you cross the line you may offend me but how dare you offend the begotten son! How dare you say unto him man! He was no man he is Lord he is Judge of the rightous and wicked. He deserves all praise and glory how dare you call God a man! You know not what you say my you be forgiven and be made to repent. For your words bring tears to my eyes.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

You repeatedly typing Reapent instead of repent brings tears to my eyes.
Begone heathen, for thine reality is fake!
Doesn't Kim kardashians ass deserve a bit of praise, too? It's a bit selfish to hog all the praise?

Tacete
who-isthe-silence
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 1awards
Joined 24th Nov 2013

Hemi, I have nothing to prove to anyone. I've dropped that much acid, smoked that much pot, shot heroin, smoked ice.. I can't even tell you what's real. Or why I was detained and medicated. I am so drug fucked I can't remember or recall anything since 2007.

And I agree, it is time for me to stop all the bullshit. I am working on that ego. Or whatever the fuck happened is dead and gone. I appreciate living more than I ever have done in my life.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Who cares man...seriously, who cares? Tonnes of people have done tonnes of shit, and they decide to survive or they don't. Whining on a poetry website forum about how fucked up you are, how deep you are, how far down the hole you are, is lame..at the very least, actually write about it.

There are plenty of counselling services around, and what you do is pick up a phone and have a go...

FYI, the guy who lives in a broken-down car in my front yard is a stolen generation aboriginal guy, in his 50's, with early stage lung cancer, who isn't exactly sure where he's been all his life or what his last name is, from all the petrol and daytura. He lives on fish he catches in the river and money he makes giving hand-jobs to gay men at the beach...that's drugged fucked, not talking up how shit it is on a fucking poetry website...get some perspective man...and lay off the ganga for a couple of weeks....seriously, harden up and make some changes if you don't like where you are at....fear is what is stopping you.

ps "I've got nothing to prove" is not proved by then trying to list more stuff, to prove it...

Tacete
who-isthe-silence
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 1awards
Joined 24th Nov 2013

You're right.
Take today as the day i'm done with the self-indulgent pity.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

Where'd Jesus' best friend go? I think his name was judas or something.

Tacete
who-isthe-silence
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 1awards
Joined 24th Nov 2013

DystopianMelody said:Where'd Jesus' best friend go? I think his name was judas or something.

It's okay, I had Hemi rip me a new one.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

Tacete said:[quote-298565-DystopianMelody]Where'd Jesus' best friend go? I think his name was judas or something.

It's okay, I had Hemi rip me a new one. [/quote]
Poke it now and then so it doesn't heal up lol.
Seriously though... Where'd that Internet preacher go?
I was having fun...

LakedNunch
Jr
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 23rd May 2013
Forum Posts: 88

first time i had grass i was in the parking lot of a church in the hood. i was young with my young friends smoking from a homemade bong. endless amounts of fun i thought. But It doesn't feel the same anymore its just a way of looking at things differently. but not an escape.

the chang though... different lover there

LakedNunch
Jr
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 23rd May 2013
Forum Posts: 88

peace to your troubles though. nothing a break from the dope cant fix I'm sure. I take a month every so often

Go to page:
Go to: