Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question (2)

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

Hmmm...I think someone else asked this question recently...I've met Germaine Greer...a very interesting and intelligent woman...she can converse on a number of subjects and not just feminism...she's very inspiring...

i went to the movies yesterday and saw 'Spy' with Melissa McCarthy...I laughed so much...what do you do or watch to get a really good laugh???

Fallen_Angel_194
Angel.
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 24th May 2014
Forum Posts: 318

Jacksepticye.

Do you Like the Beatles?
And If So, Whats your Favorite Song by them

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

I'm not a big beatles fan, I know that's not a popular thing to say but.

What is your favorite song pre 1970?

poet Anonymous

Yesterday, and it just happens to be by the Beatles, I love them!

If you had a million dollars but had to give it away (to a good cause beside yourself) who or what would it be?

Fallen_Angel_194
Angel.
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 24th May 2014
Forum Posts: 318

A Campaign for Bullying.
I've Always wanted to do that

if you had a Choice to see Nirvana or The Beatles
who would you go see

poet Anonymous

Obviously The Beatles, or what is left of them (great cause by the way)

what is your favorite thing to bring to a party?

BigVirge
Big Virge
Fire of Insight
Barbados 1awards
Joined 15th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 329

That Good Green Herbalicious .... !!!!!

Why do girls buy sexy mini-skirts, go out in them,
and then, as soon as they are around men,
constantly try to pull them down, as if the skirt has,
all of sudden, got shorter than they are comfortable with ???

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Cuz they've got warped mirrors at home? I dunno, I don't wear mini's.

What's the longest you've sat down to read a book? Any cover-to-cover reads lately?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
BigVirge
Big Virge
Fire of Insight
Barbados 1awards
Joined 15th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 329

Hmmm good question,

I've always said that there are certain things that don't need to be heard, or read, I guess,

But, my view is that, the less we censor, the more REALITY, we are likely to see,
which isn't neutered by those who feel that they are worthy to do so, like why and who is ANYONE, to think they have the all seeing eye on such things ?

So NO.

Okay, on such matters, is there a need for the whole world to know about anyones' "Personal Wish", to, in my view, mutilate themselves to change their sex or appearance ?

Surely, that stuff should not be news for the world to see ??? (Yes i'm referring to Mr. Huh Hmmm Ermmmm Mrs well ?
That Jenner individual ???

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Complete wanker. all those years ago he was running away from himself and he finally caught up. makes you wonder how he won a medal. ratings going down were they ? they're gonna love him in Texas. I understand why the other guy ( treasonous soldier)  done it. lifetime in prison might as well be spent in a female facility. It'd cut out alot of the  unpleasntness.

you're walking past a block if flats, you notice a toddler running towards a ball on the road, there's no one else around but there is a car hurtling down it, you're about run over and stop him and notice a baby about to fall out of a window. you can only save one if any at all. what do you think your instinct would compell you to do ?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6698

Break the borders of reality and say something sarcastic to the inquisitor and their annoying question. (Never mind that 1. car shouldn't be hurtling, 2. toddler watched, 3. baby kept safe.) Turns out the baby and toddler are the same person in the past, and are also your past self.

Why is it that hypothetical situations never match the outcome in reality?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

I'd have shouted at the toddler in the window. Hey you up there! Don't be so stupid! It cant be all that bad. or threw a rock at the toddler makung a run fir the ball, better to knock him out than have him dead, or if I couldn't find a rock:  the nearest baby in a buggy will do , try bowl the little fellow over before he reaches the road.

anyhow, it may not be fair to say never. I would guess lots if not many ones of hypothetical situations like that pan out. why, landing on the the moon was a hypothetical situation before it was reality. you should see the kind of reality The sunday Sport uncovers. its terrifying

sunday school, is it a thing of the past ?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Not where I am from, but then its getting rare around here so its getting pretty close i'd say.

Is it dumb to sing out loud nirvana's rape me in a public park while jogging?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

LOL...just a tad, i think....especially if you don't want to draw attention to yourself....lol...

what age do you think people stop having sex...lol??

Go to page:
Go to: