Last movie you watched?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

Savages, it was alright, watchable anyway

is there a movie that changed your whole perception about something ?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

I'm sure there is but one doesn't come to mind at the moment....

do you need silence in your life for your poems to emerge?

poet Anonymous

Yes somewhat, it is hard to write when I am having a conversation with someone.

Favorite day of the week,why?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

Conversation with someone is not what I was thinking...lol...though I have interrupted some to say I need to write down something....I was thinking more along the lines of in a busy station, shopping centre etc...

Favourite day is any day...today's good because I've got a bit of leeway to do what I want instead of writing...well not till the afternoon at least...though I do love the feel of Saturday's and Sunday's...the energy is different..

If you could have a conversation with a scientist or philosopher, which one would you chose, who would it be and what would you want to talk about!

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6698

I would choose to chat with Einstein about what he likes about science and maths. About whether he has felt any tug towards something else to be focussed on. About whether him being a Pisces means anything. His views, ideas and theories on the Quantum Theory. And also something about facial hair and its place.

Can you tell me who is pictured in kateA's profile picture?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

I sure can Viddax...it's Einstein and Rabindranath Tagore...this photo was taken when they met near Berlin in 1930 and discussed the Nature of Reality...you can check it out if you Google Mindpod Network...Tagore is one of my favourite poets and Einstein...well...what can I say that hasn't already been said...😉

It's Sunday night for some and the first day of summer is tomorrow...for me it's Monday and the first day of our winter...so what plans do you have for tonight or tomorrow?

Nolly_FB
Nolly
Lost Thinker
Joined 27th May 2015
Forum Posts: 20

write my exam and sleep the rest of the day. one musician you'd love to have sing something you wrote?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Benjamin Burnley, or Amy Lee.

If you could meet anyone from the past, who would it be and why?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

Myself, and warn them about all the deja-vu 'Ask the person below you a question' past-meetings questions. Sorry, it seems we're stuck on a theme, and I had to scupper it before it sunk.

If you could meet anyone from the future, what one earth does your answer look like?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

Lol...The only person worth meeting would be me...and I'm thinking it's this lifetime say 15 yrs down the track...so I could grill me on the choices I made...but then again, it'd be interesting to see what my next life is...lol...

What is your focus when entering competitions...to win or to challenge yourself?

poet Anonymous

To find one that inspires me yet easy enough that I understand it? Challenge if I had to choose

What gets you excited?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

Depends what I want to be excited about....;)
Most times I'm like a little kid who gets excited at the simplest of things in life like seeing a Cairns Birdwing or Ulysses butterfly....

If you go to the theatre what are the type of plays you'd prefer to see, enjoy?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009

Comedy and Farce, and Panto: they transcend simple words and stage directions with audience interaction. Other plays may make you think or cry, but the best ones make you laugh and feel alive. All the lives are farce...

What is your view on slang? (Slang as in any type: from cockney apples and pears to internet rolfcopters.)

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

I think that slang, used appropriately, can enhance any bit of writing and/or conversation, but used improperly, it makes one look like an uneducated arse.

Have you ever met anyone famous/a celebrity, and if so, who was it?

Go to page:
Go to: