Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question (2)

Nolly_FB
Nolly
Lost Thinker
Joined 27th May 2015
Forum Posts: 20

introvert, left-handed, incomplete, whimsical.
compare yourself with an element/plant/animal in nature

poet Anonymous

Im very much like the element Nb (formerly Cb) because it has no known biological role..... and also because "it takes on a cerulean tinge when exposed to air at room temperature"

If you discovered a new element...what would you name it? (Americium, Europium, and Einsteinium...already exist)

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

Seeing I discovered it, it'd have to be called Kateium...now that has a nice ring to it...just rolls off the tongue... 😉

What are your thoughts on the use of artifical intelligent drones with the capacity to kill, in warfare?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6693

The use of anything that relies solely upon artificial intelligence is logically flawed and morally flawed. It is lazy outsourcing, to a device that lacks empathy and restraint. I am not wholly against them as they are a useful tool to kill without endangering boots on the ground, but they require human hands at the controls to decide and judge. Plus live with the horrors of war and death and killing, so that we do not become disconnected from that. My thoughts are detailed it seems, though hopefully logical.

How rapid is rapid? How quick is quick?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

I would say that rapid is almost too rapid but rapid nonetheless. if it ever gets too rapid it won't be rapid it'll be very very quick but not too quick. ..quick being not slow up to almost too quick. any quicker and it'd be fast. not too fast but fast nonetheless.

I would guess rapid is 100% rapid

and quick is 100% quick

Charlie, Charlie
are you there ?      

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

who the f... is Charlie craic?  
i just googled...you forgot to ask a question...you can't get an answer without the question....
very much the poor man's ouija board as stated....but then again very portable....

what's for lunch?

poet Anonymous

pedantic yeah good word...
For lunch we will be serving white fish tacos with a mango salsa, and churros and chocolate for dessert.
who is the most famous person you have ever met?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

hmmm...lunch sounds good...won't take me long to get there....

of the top of my head...germaine greer...she's a very intelligent person and a stimulating speaker on many subjects.....

do you have any thoughts or comments about Eva Braun, Hitler's partner?

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Speculations only, such as so, is it true, was it just the one? And yuck, woman, you deserve eternal hell, where they play Barney's love song on a loop.

Hammock by the sea, or porch swing by a garden?

poet Anonymous

Truly a tough choice but my vote swings to the hammock by the sea.

Live theater or musical concert? does anything come to mind with that choice.

Nolly_FB
Nolly
Lost Thinker
Joined 27th May 2015
Forum Posts: 20

Musical concert. I love the variety of people there just waiting to be met.
The one person you'd love to be stuck on an island for a year with?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

à year ? well that's a big commitment in itself. and on an island, that puts a whole other perspective on things  ...though I live on an island so I dunno ..nobody

[insert quote-box here] "who the fuck is Charlie craic?"  ..apparently he's a dead Mexican bandit ...called Charlie

I saw a ' god is an engineer ' bumper sticker yesterday. is he ? <- yes. he.  

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

Whether you think he is or think he isnt, youre right.

Do you believe in gender roles and which?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I do, mostly the male and female genders. but all joking aside, society went to shit after the late 50s early 60s and that's because women forgot their place as homemakers and went spreading their legs at music festivals and in parks  ...fkn stoner ho's destroyed the planet

do you think there's any truth in that statement ?

poet Anonymous

no, mostly because ...no.

trick or treat?

Go to page:
Go to: