Hahahahahahahahahahaha 😁

are you competitive ?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

Am so pleased I could make you laugh craic...lol...but stranger things have happened....😜

I don't think so...if I am it's with myself....make sense?

Do you have a favourite poet who is of the mystical bent whether Christian or other religion?

Kou_Indigo
Karam L. Parveen-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 69awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2794

Actually, I myself am a poetess of the mystical variety! But to answer the question more properly, I do have a certain fondness for the poems of William Blake, who was very mystical with his works.

If you could have a single power of these two, which would you choose? You could either be able to look back into the past all the way to the dawn of time and beyond into cycles of time before even the Big Bang… or, you could look forward into the future all the way beyond even the end of the current cycle of time, into cycles yet to come. With one power, you could know the true origins of everything in the universe, see how history truly unfolded versus how it was recorded, and thus you would have more wisdom for living in the here and now. With the other power, you could be able to change the course of future events! However, in trying to alter them you would have no way of knowing if you were acting causing them to take place by trying to alter them. Either way, there is a power and a price to be paid – the burden of knowledge that cannot be unseen once it is seen. So… which is your power… and poison… of preference?

eveningpoet
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 24th May 2015
Forum Posts: 3

My power is in touching walls as I walk down halls.  I don't know why I picked up the habit, but in fact, all my life I have had unconscious encounters with my sensorium.  Somehow, it translates, and a forensic wiff somehow leads to another question, which, in the shower, somehow gets thought out.  In the end, there are ephemeral moments which seem like masterpieces, but often are forgotten back into the mist.  I am ready to tame them, rescue them from the obscure, and have come to this place to do so.  I wonder, what sets apart the exhibitionist from the routine malaise?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

A different chain of thought I suppose.

Do you have any irrational fears?

feenixfiles
Fire of Insight
4awards
Joined 14th July 2013
Forum Posts: 466

babies....completely unnerve me as snakes/mice might another..completely irrational, nothings ever happened, but shuddering even thinking bout them.. love children though..

Will society eventually embrace renaissance in all aspects of the world and life etc?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Society only embraces money and foolishness, I cant bring myself to the belief it will get better.

Do you think people living when auto mobiles and electricity came about thought they were living in the end times?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

I reckon people who died shortly after should have thought as much

Before Automobiles replaced horses the mortality rate in New York was very very high cos of the horseshit strewn all over the place. it brought disease. the petrol ( gas ) that powers automobiles brings it's own high mortality rate, much higher than horse shit. does life changing progress always equal more death ?  

poet Anonymous

often yes but also no...because advances/progress in things like medicine usually help lessen the mortality rate.

Most times you've reread a book, what book?

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

I've read and reread the works of Terry Pratchett countless times. They always cheer me up.

It's 7 pm, too early to sleep but too late for coffee. You're sleepy from the late night yesterday. What do you do?

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

Read the bible or listen to music then go to sleep of course

Anybody like eggplant?

poet Anonymous

Ive never tried it, but Im sure there are people out there somewhere...who might like it.

weirdest name for a plant?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

cheese weed mallow

speaking of weird names, would you stay here:

http://halfway-inn.com/

zoeygirl
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 22nd May 2015
Forum Posts: 25

oh hell no not on your life. what a horrible name.

you have two choices cure cancer or end world hunger which would you choose?

poet Anonymous

Either one would be heroic so I will choose cure cancer and hope that one of the people it saves ends world hunger!

Vacation cabin..In the mountains by a lake or one on the beach?

Go to page:
Go to: