Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question (2)

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

you did not specify what measuring system you where using, I could learn to specify more.

How many brids would of take to make 1 ton of feathers?

poet Anonymous

Always! It can keep your mind sharp and avoid some mental diseases.

What is your favorite movie?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

San Andreas looks watchable, I'll check pirate bay and its affiliates next week for it

Why did wooly mammoths become sheeps ?

poet Anonymous

Too adapt with the climates and environments.

Choice, a tall beer and your favorite sport on the bar television. Or a first date?

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6699

First date. Can't say beer or sport does anything for me yet.

So, Eurovision huh... continue on that topic or swiftly change to something else for the love of whatever?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

last I saw Russia was winning by a hair.  When did half the world gatecrash Eurovision ?  did you know a bearded lady won last years ?  

who won ?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

Sweden, Russia then Italy followed by Belgium and AUSTRALIA....HOORAY
Germany and Austria got no points...

Do you have any other plans for the weekend?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

last I checked Australia ain't in Europe.  fuck off and start your own shitty singing competition.  used to be some Irish singer only had to fart into a mic and get 12 points, can't seem to make the finals these days  

plans, nah. quiet weekend this time around

last time you felt proud of yourself ?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

Do I detect you're just a bit pissed off craic the land of convicts & blow-ins did so well...lol...do not fret it was a one of wildcard for the 60th birthday of Eurovision...and I don't think Ireland even gave Australia points...if they did it was minimal which is a surprise seeing there are quiet a lot of you over here....

At the moment I'm feeling quite proud of myself & not because we did well in Eurovision but I've made some decisions and life will be moving on....

Have you written any words that could be made into a song for say Eurovision...lol...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

yes. I am pissed off no end that a bunch of Sheila's blew in and stole the show. ...the European show.  Ireland didn't give anyone any points coz they didn't get through. I didn't see any of the songs, caught the scores. I'd have happily watched Miss Switzerland giving scores all night. fine fine lady

Yes, I wrote Waterloo back when I was but a whippersnapper and four Swedes stole it. Stole my name too ( it was baba, coz I was so young) fkn music industry  

what's the funniest thing you've seen this week

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

I'll admit I watched the scores...an Ireland did score...am sorry cannot remember Miss Switzerland at all but then I don't look just at the visual 😉...

Something funny...I watched Heat with Sandra Bullock & Melissa McCarthy...my sometimes infantile mind has a laugh at simple things...

Is trust a big one for you?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

yes well it was her world view and general outlook on life that had me actually..

I think trust, simply put : is a critical component

do you wear processed whale vomit ?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

Hmmmm...were you decoding her scores craic into a secret language only a few know about....because I didn't quite catch her world view etc....😉

I admit I had to google whale vomit....and another confession i do wear perfume...I may have to rethink this....

What do you do on Sunday's? Is there anything that's a must for Sunday's?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Yes, it's called body language and by the gods her body spoke volumes about her world view 😇

Sunday's, depending on where I am. parents house is Sunday roast 'tween afternoon and evenin' at the local. my house it's go for a walk with Sophie day, normally treck to the shop and buy a large tub of pick n mix  ...it's the little things

Wow, you wear processed whale vomit. will the knowledge make any actual difference to your choice of cosmetics ?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

According to what I read it's only in perfume not all cosmetics...cosmetics...when I wear them...they're 'natural' ... But then again you never know how much natural is natural...

Seeing we came so close to No. 1 in Eurovision....I'm thinking we may do well in the next FIFA World Cup...what do you think?

Go to page:
Go to: