Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question (2)

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Ooo said:The infinitely expanding universe could be infinite in the infinite future.

I don't think we can say(with any certainty) that its finite.

Actually we can...all these ideas are dead and dead...dark matter is causing the rate of imflation to be increasing...this can't go on forever, as a universe expanding faster than light is obviously torn apart...which means that the universe is finite, full stop. This mews blew the lid clean off big physics only a few years ago. Great great time to be alive :-)

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

plate, no problem. if I'm really hungry I'll pick the tics off someone else's cat and eat them.  hey! don't judge me ! there's famine in my blood

poppycock

to whom do you owe your allegiance    

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

Cellmate means no sharing...family means what is yours is mine.

Sumatra to build a geothermal power station, or the chatham islands to build a huge wharf?

Dammit! Pipped.

poet Anonymous

hemihead said:[quote-298271-Ooo]The infinitely expanding universe could be infinite in the infinite future.

I don't think we can say(with any certainty) that its finite.

Actually we can...all these ideas are dead and dead...dark matter is causing the rate of imflation to be increasing...this can't go on forever, as a universe expanding faster than light is obviously torn apart...which means that the universe is finite, full stop. This mews blew the lid clean off big physics only a few years ago. Great great time to be alive :-)[/quote]

I don't really know much about physics, but what you said does sound convincing. I just think that if anything was infinite, it would be the universe, well and maybe one other thing...a quote by Einstein comes to mind.

because I just can't seem to leave this alone, edit: if/when the universe tears apart it will no longer be measurable...making it infinite.(perhaps)

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:plate, no problem. if I'm really hungry I'll pick the tics off someone else's cat and eat them.  hey! don't judge me ! there's famine in my blood

poppycock

to whom do you owe your allegiance    

I pledge allegiance to the lie of the United lie of lies, and to the Republic for which it lays, one lie under a lie, indivisible, with liberty and lies for all.

"Is crying in class punk rock?"

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

punk rock was about hurling anger at the system, not tears

where do you see music in fifty years ...think about that now

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Mainstream music would mean nothing in all likelihood, it's already almost there.
It'll just all be meaningless babble at a certain upbeat Bpm so it can be played on the radio.
Actual artists probably won't ever get the chance to become household names anymore.
Come to think of it, it's already dead.

Mostly listen to sad songs or upbeat?

poet Anonymous

Upbeat!

Stranger or the old friend

poet Anonymous

The Stranger, is an interesting book.

Is bad music for bad people?

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

Ya it sure is look at country music and cow boys..... Need i say more? Oh ya and rap music!!!!!!!

do u believe in santa claws?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5594

Not anymore.

Do you believe in magic?  (bonus points, if you can name who wrote that song)  :D

poet Anonymous

Ya, There is nothing more magical than an evening of love with my beautiful woman
I'll take John Sebastien for a hundred Alex

What are 5 things that you should never do?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

1, Don't ride a bike with no handlebars. 2, don't keep a beat with no metronome. 3, Don't lead a nation with a microphone. 4, Don't  split the atom of a molecule. 5, Don't guide a missile  with  a satellite. Because you'll end the world in a holocaust...

Reckon that song (handle bars by flobots) is about politicians?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

I messed up and answered the wrong question before I just realized it, my apologizes.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

you're probably right, certainly sounds like it

how do you make your hard decisions: do you have a formula, maybe think it over for a day or two, or maybe make it on the spot ?

Go to page:
Go to: