Have you a bug-out plan

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

You bastard…he fell for that!

Hell yes I do….think it was once posted here as a matter of fact….

Is getting off the planet important for mankind?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

i had to google what the hell a bug-out plan was....no I don't...the closest i'd come to one is preparation for a cyclone....

hemi....its monday morning and just before 10am...i haven't thought that deep yet...

is a bug-out plan big on your agenda?

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

gotta have a bug out plan….natural disasters, ex girlfriends, people who haven't forgotten….many reasons a man might want to get out a side-window and run…

Is 10:00 clock on a monday morning not a valid time to think about the existential risk to the human species if we remain earthbound?

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

3 am is an even better time. Who's got a bug-out plan to the next galaxy? Sign me up.

Weirdest thing you ever had in a box or bag?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

Is getting off the planet important for mankind?

It should be, and that's a shame we must all wear. You asked before whether we are a bacteria that kills planets, I think we are and I think we have left most planets in our solar system in bits. I Think it's the way of the universe : we are a tool that contributes to the cycle

Atakti;  I done a job for a farmer on my lunch-break some years ago, cut up a load of old pig iron and welded a gateOut of it, ...he gave me a bag Of pigs feet for my troubles ,

Heh . I figured he might fall for it   ...you're welcome

It's 01:45 here  

when was the last time you were scared to shaking

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

many many moons ago when i surreptitiously left a dangerous situation....

do you have any major changes planned on the horizon?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

nah, I have found that planning major change doesn't work half as good as spontaneous major change

last time you sent a hand written letter in the post  

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

i'm never been a big one for writing letters...my kids always said my writing is illegible...i don't agree...i can read it......it would have to be at least 10+ years ago....

do you care what others think of you?  If so, are you conscious on how you act in public?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

are you making implications on my character, Lady!

kind of, sometimes, some people

last time you got excited at the release of an album  

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

me, make assertions on your character Craic...never....lol...

i love music...all types...but its been a while since i bought one as soon as it came out....someone gave me an unnamed CD of some cello work with modern songs and i tracked them down within an hour or so...i.e. 2 Cellos...love their interpretations....

what flexible plans have you made for the week?

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

None…my shit is locked in shit….need my sails back to get my boat down the coast by next tuesday to get it out of the water and some work done….flexible nothin'…except for the weather…

will we evolve beyond the need for religion, or will it always crop back up...

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

i think it'll always be around and if not then maybe it'll be the religion of something else, say, science, having a good time, putting the rubbish out, type of thing....

overland trekking from India to France or sailing?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I think religion has a huge hold on earth. I can't see any change. not unless something really drastic happens, catastrophic even. or a visitation by more evolved beings.

if you had the power to scrap one of the major religions out of existence which one would you choose  

soz,  Kate's question stands

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

i guess i'm of the belief that as we are not all the same,  being given the same message per se about God...well it would reach some and not others...hence the need for all the major religions...what fucks us up is the interpretation put on them by mere mortals...and those that like to interpret, write and print their own bibles....someone once said to me that the bible was a good piece of fiction...could be right in a lot of it....so i guess my answer is i wouldn't get rid of any of the major religions...i'd ask those that are seduced by the fundamentalists and extremists out there who believe 'it's my way or the highway' to grow a brain and think for yourself....

overland trekking from india to france or sailing?

Go to page:
Go to: