Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question (2)

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012
Forum Posts: 1028

Praise Jesus, I'm sure someone figured that.

If you can't drive what do you do?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

you try harder, it's not that difficult

your shower always runs cold (hypothetically speaking)  sometime after five minutes.

do you:

get out while the water is still hot

wait for it to start getting warm

jump out when it runs cold  

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

I get used to the cold.

Does it make a difference if a woman is doing your car repairs?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Nah, once she knows what's what. Anyhow there's something about a woman in dirty oily overalls

Owls have a tiny brain yet they are called wise. crows, jackdaws, Ravens are a lot more intelligent but they are often associated with evil. Why do you think that is

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

Hmmmm for without the light of God a man's mind will come up with anything. I supose becuse an owl is salient and often catches its pray with ease. The raven is just freaky when your in a bad area, perhaps it is of the courpted flesh spoken of from Moses.

Why do people like statism so much?

napnau
Thought Provoker
Philippines 1awards
Joined 13th Aug 2014
Forum Posts: 253

Because they're control freaks.

What are the advantages of loneliness?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

People don't really have much of a choice. I think most people grudgingly conform. Also I suppose state authorities tend to drip drop their more draconian stuff when people are focusing on cosmetic theatre playing out on the TV: wars, accidents, Kim's big arse etc
Do you have a good better system to replace such things?

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

:DNow your talking about something that would have to be from smarter being perhaps a supreme being. That perhaps wrote a book perhaps in Hebrew of how to live. Yes with perfect civil law. I think I read zed book often. I just get so excited about God's word.

Anyway why is it when your a kid everyone lies to you?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Ha! Supreme being didn't write fuck all in any language,  the book you refer to contains the writings and thoughts from maybe hundreds of writers just sayin

I don't know, I am guilty of it. Christmas, Easter, tooth fairy. " if you don't stop acting the bollox the boogeyman under your bed will kill you when you're asleep ". ...that kinda stuff

Have you ever jumped off a high wall with an umbrella for a parachute?

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Yeah when I was a bit younger I thought it'd work.
Luckily the wall wasn't very high so only had a few scrapes and bruises, nothing broken.

Have you ever heard anything louder than 147 decibels?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Not sure, I've been at an air show: watched concord land and take off, f16s , mirage etc. been at Croke park for the finals of the all Ireland, been at a Ub40 / Chrissie Hynds gig , had one of those personal alarm things go off beside my ear, but I dunno how loud 140 dcm is

If you were out walking a mountain or a secluded area and found a gym-bag containing several handguns and a quantity of class A, what would you do ? What would go through your mind ..walk us through it, you've plenty of time  

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

lepperochan said:Ha! Supreme being didn't write fuck all in any language,  the book you refer to contains the writings and thoughts from maybe hundreds of writers just sayin

I don't know, I am guilty of it. Christmas, Easter, tooth fairy. " if you don't stop acting the bollox the boogeyman under your bed will kill you when you're asleep ". ...that kinda stuff

Have you ever jumped off a high wall with an umbrella for a parachute?

That's it you blaspbemed the gospial. It was the view of one all perfect God one all perfect being of unimaginable grace, who's love is greater than all. How dare you blasphemy his book, woe to you. Woe to you.

Please carry on with the fun and games and ignore your friendly interruption. Oh and you don't wanna know what 140db's is like. I only can stand 126. Imagine being at the frount of a rock concert. 9mm rounds are around that if I remeber right.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Woe for me, woe for you, woe for everybody.
My thoughts would probably go along the lines of "A gun might come in handy, I wonder who'd buy the rest of it off me"

If somebody could give you concrete proof that God does not exist, would you believe them, or would you just try and pass it off as the devil playing tricks on you?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Dunno but I would be interested to see the concrete proof either way. On a more philosophical note, God does exist because he is in people's thoughts, his houses are all over the world, his son's face is painted all over the shop, and there's at least one seventh of every year for the past two m a half thousand that's dedicated to his being. So if you show me God doesn't exist, I will show you he does. ...the bastard

Have you a bug-out plan ?

fake_reality
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 12th June 2012

Yup but I have concrete proof he does exist.

If I proved it to you would you fall on your knees and worship him?

Go to page:
Go to: