Ask the person below you a question (2)

Aten
Paean of Deviance
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 25th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 61

Weed brownies

Have you ever been kicked out of a place?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

not that i can remember...
a brawl started in a pub once because i stood up and was counted so to speak...police called etc etc...
word spread quickly about what i did...standing ovation received later that night at a restaurant...
this happened in the North West of Western Australia...things are different there...

how do you motivate yourself?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I set myself goals, never achieve them, then set goals to make up for never achieving any goals, it's a constant cycle .  But, I remember some words of advice that i'm not sure where they came from. " set your goals as high as the sun, because even if you only make it to the moon, you've made it to the moon"

True or false : Evolution of the brain is at a virtual standstill because of the sheer speed in which the technology surrounding us is changing.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

False I'd say just because it's evolving that doesn't mean they decided to go on a standstill ! Research and  Technology can evolve together

What is more  intriguing the male brain or female

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

When did females grow a brain ?  

When?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

He is where ever his family think he is, that is the essence of eternity. You don't actually have to be anywhere  except in someone's thoughts , once you are there you will live forever  

If the members of Radiohead got into a fist fight with Morrissey. who beat themselves up more

poet Anonymous

Dude i dont know that seems kinda asshole~ish to me
and knowing the amount of lil shits in the human race id bet someone already has

do boobs make good pillows

poet Anonymous

maybe some do, but pillows probably make better pillows.

whats the answer that makes my questions disappear?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

lepperochan said:When did females grow a brain ?  

When?

cheeky bugger!   I'll say no more and relegate your comment to irish humour...

what makes your questions disappear?   I have no idea...

where do you prefer to live....country town/big city?

poet Anonymous

""Remember how you asked me where would I like to live best, the country or the city?"  "And you said. . ."  "And I said I wanted to live in the country and in the city both?"  Buddy nodded.  

"And you," I continued with sudden force, "laughed and said I had the perfect setup of a true neurotic and that that question came from some questionnaire you'd had in psychology class that week?""

Sylvia Plath or Virginia Woolf?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Country town.

Do you ever say "yes" and wish you said "no"?

(I'm having one of those yes, no, days.  Yesterday was a yes and today is no but I have to go with the yes or I'm in trouble with my boss :/)

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

yes,  i do sometime say yes and wish i'd said no....but then i start to think...ie...'there could be something in this that i need to experience or someone to meet...

sylvia or viginia?....hmmm....at the moment i'm going to go for virginia...but i do have a couple of books on sylvia which are yet to be fully explored so that answer could change...

do you talk to strangers?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Yeah all the time, I think it stems from mixed messages I got while being a kid   " don't  talk to strangers  "   " go in there and tell the stranger all the bad stuff you done this week "   I think if you go through life not talking to strangers you'll find it hard to make friends.

The door is slightly ajar, you've knocked twice already, do you go in or push the door open more and call out a name. ?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014

Both...foot is already hovering over the threshold....

If you believe in God, do you talk openly, at anytime to him/her?

Go to page:
Go to: