Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question (2)

poet Anonymous

I think that true inteligence involves creativity so if the smart comeback is original and your own and you're the scholar behind the scholarly speech then they are both demonstrative of intellect
But any fool can spit back info that belongs to someone else

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16195

Ten. Umm...I think.

Family getaway: beach or wood cabin.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

I suppose they both have their merits. I like the idea of a log cabin, dunno if I'd bring kids to one though  so I'd go with beach-house

do you think the first instance of bad luck was put down to bad luck by those who experienced or witnessed the said bad luck  

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Pretty much. the trail blazer is always followed or emulated by those behind. Even thoughts and ideas.

Preference: open relationship or traditional. (marriage etc)

poet Anonymous

no relationship

I just want to cuddle sometimes(...by myself.)

yes or yes?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

On both counts. Yes. Cuddle by myself too.

Gift for baby: milk bottle or teddy bear.

BigVirge
Big Virge
Fire of Insight
Barbados 1awards
Joined 15th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 329

Well, as i'd like to think the mother of my child would be full breasted enough to provide milk as a matter of course, Teddy Bear ...

Hmmm on relationships .....

Are you a ... "Gotta have someone from my own sect" ... type of individual, as in muslim, or, white/black etcetera ...??? and if so, how hypocritical is it to then suggest that you don't deal in separatism .... and be honest, no judgement here, just wondered b'cos some folks seem to believe that they're about humanity FIRST & Above all, but, wouldn't dare do the outside of their cult relationship ??? ... which seems highly hypocritical to me, but that's just me.

poet Anonymous

Nah, cause as far as i see it, the outside doesnt matter, but neither does a lot of the inside
Basically my mindset is like ''if you're an asshole to me or my bro bears, I am going to give you shit because they deal with enough in their lives, but if you prove you're a nice person who genuinely has changed, then welcome to the group''
but as far as the second half I'm pretty much with you, seems pretty hypocritical

favourite style to write in?

feenixfiles
Fire of Insight
4awards
Joined 14th July 2013
Forum Posts: 466

alliteration - somehow my mind is wired to configure this seemingly ok, can't say the same for rest of the rules/formulas etc..

what is the most important lesson you have learnt?

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

most important lesson?....have had many and don't think they'll ever stop...

writing style?...god knows if i even have a style...i just write...what i start with is not necessarily what i finish with....

what's your feeling about anniversaries of war time events, e.g. in Australia and New Zealand we've just celebrated the 100th anniversary of ANZAC, the landing of our troops at Gallipoli in Turkey...

Aten
Paean of Deviance
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 25th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 61

Celebrating organized carnage instigated by elitists fueled by greed?
Dumb

What's your favorite ice cream?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Moose tracks.

Is it lovely to love your love or does your love make you miserable?

Aten
Paean of Deviance
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 25th Apr 2015

It is so lovely to love my love (drugs)

What is the difference between the awake reality and dreaming besides forward linear passage of events?

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

If you're awake doing things, its real, dreams are not real, but just adventures in our resting minds.

Do I belong here?

Aten
Paean of Deviance
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 25th Apr 2015

Review the song Creep by Radiohead for your answer

Who is the hottest Mortal Kombat character?

Go to page:
Go to: