Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question (2)

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14455

words, I find reading words is therapeutically therapeutic. I like to read an array of genres, in general if a subject interests me I'll read about it, books, internet, etc

what do you think trees think of humans  

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

I sure they shake their 'heads' when they see us doing stupid things...mine do...

what's your favourite place to visit?

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Barcelona

I think they're tired of people pissing on them.

I've seen a picture recently of a hitler look alike wearing a cowboy hat, what do you know about it?

(Dammit I was too slow again)

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I saw a picture of a house in UK that looked like Hitler, and a cat, and a dog, and a fish  ...Hitler is the new black/ orange / gay

I don't get why people hate Hitler, but are happy enough with more modern Hitlers ...in cowboy hats

do you think the Nazi party ( bad as they were) got fucked over in the history books

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

I think people hate on modern hitler's selfie skills more than his views on immigration...

I was taught about the nazis using those same history books, so I wouldn't know tbh.
I've always found it a bit odd that the nazis were white supremacists but had alliances with the ottomans and Japanese, though, never really known what to make of it.

What is the most interesting extinct civilisation you know of?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

good question, I don't know of that many, Aztecs would be one, mostly to do with astronomy. but an interesting fact about  the Aztecs was they played a ball game . two teams, winners ( or losers, can't remember) have their heads cut off and displayed for a time in the arena.   I think the ancient Egyptians were very interesting. their belief system, pharaohs

do you know any quirky factoids    

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

Probably too many for my own good. Most of it is about astronomy and history, the incas were a bit of an obsession with me for a while. They had some pretty sophisticated shit going on back then that we've only just got the hang of thousands of years later.

How different do you think the world would be if a civilisation like the inca's, Mayans or Aztecs had survived until this day as the dominant civilisation, instead of Greek democracy?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I'm hoping Hemi answers that one ^

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

lepperochan said:I'm hoping Hemi answers that one ^

I think he's taken the bait, now reel him in... Space-time...

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6690

Well for starters Europe would be vastly different; no Roman Empire to emulate and overtake the Greek ideal. The Middle East with an uncontested empire would probably be more stable, if a little tyrannical and autocratic. (Better living and dying for a top dog with no rivals, than living and dying in a war-torn area?) The Far East may welll be either a Chinese or Japanese Empire. But overall we would be a more spiritual and nature intuned world, maybe less scientifically advanced but way more advanced in spirituality and purpose with less cases of nature freaking out, amd a larger hunger to traverse the cosmos. Though no doubt a few enemy tribes/peoples may well have been expunged, so business as usual.

Am I boring you?

poet Anonymous

Surprisingly, no.

Where do you see yourself 5 minutes from now?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

I'm gonna go with on a spoon, while I'm making tea, it's a hall of mirrors effect

what would you do if you couldn't find any air anywhere

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

I'm no expert, but I think I'd die.

What musical instruments do you play?

poet Anonymous

Suffocate

How would you kill yourself?

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012

That's a bit morbid, Mrs moondancer... I wouldn't class suffocating people as an instrument, however much you enjoy the noise.

Good old shotgun in the mouth for me.

Ever been in a band?

Go to page:
Go to: