Page:

noob questions

professoryackle
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 8th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 22

How do we know who wins a competition?  How do we vote on a competition? ANd what are the levels called and how you you move up?  Thanks.

poet Anonymous

professoryackle said:How do we know who wins a competition?  How do we vote on a competition? ANd what are the levels called and how you you move up?  Thanks.

Winners are here:
http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/1/glorylist/

Judging is usually done by host of the comp. No voting by other members. Exception: when panel of judges has been selected by the host, voting is limited to the panel.

levels in comps? Only trophies are counted, and no level or limit to them.

If you mean levels in member status (as shown under the avatar), it is gained by amount of posts you place on forums. I'm not sure how many posts are needed to move up to each new level. "guardian of shadows" is assigned only to moderators.

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/question/7/

professoryackle
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 8th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 22

Thanks.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

The ranks are as follows :

Guardian of shadows (are moderators)  

Tyrant of Words (Highest)
Dangerous Mind
Fire of Insight
Thought Provoker
Twisted Dreamer
Lost Thinker
Strange Creature (Lowest)

Which are earned by a members activity, which include amount of poems posted, forum posts and comments made.

I remember my count tipping over the 5000 mark when I became "Tyrant of words"  when I deleted over 700 of my poems, my count dropped dramatically, but I was still over a count of 5000.

poet Anonymous

I hope its ok- I need to ask a qwuestion too

Why is it that when I share my poetry to other sites, the pic is now of Tonto from Lone Ranger when it is usually the poets profile pic...ODD
????  Mods? Anyone?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

Perhaps it's the thumbnail that is offered, if you share a thread that your poem is on the thumbnails will include a pic of every profile pick on the thread. If you share straight from your profile page then I dunno what triggers  Tonto the feckin Injun to show up

poet Anonymous

Long as it isn't just me, I'm cool
I got no probs with the Tonto
(It is Spanish for "silly or dumb" but hey...names are names thanks Craic

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Tonto is Comanche for sexy birdman. No bullshit. Do not tell kriticool this. He once chucked a rock at my crow.

Page:
Go to: