Go to page:

Trolls

poet Anonymous

I'll remove the poem now which you say may have provoked a negative response. Don't know if it'll soothe anyone, but Id rather try to keep things settled down.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

I have 8 cats.

Not including the 22 living outside.

poet Anonymous

JohnnyBlaze said:I have 8 cats.

and soon there will be kittens. ah! The rats must hide!

lol.

poet Anonymous

JohnnyBlaze said:I have 8 cats.

I can feel it coming....
Write a poem about how you feel with all those pussies surrounding you...

Astyanax
Ceejay
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 23rd Feb 2010
Forum Posts: 748

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>
What does 'impedimy' mean?

poet Anonymous

Astyanax said: Anonymous said:<< post removed >>
What does 'impedimy' mean?

Imp(a small, mischievous devil or sprite)edi(Electronic Data Interchange)my(belonging to or associated with the speaker).

I don't know.

poet Anonymous

He might mean "epitome"

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

He might have meant impediment... Maybe trolls are actually the frodo to the internets Sauron.

Atehequa
Thought Provoker
Joined 10th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 261

Ibycus said:
What are they?

Sometimes they're just individuals whom a mod/s don't like. It's very easy to call someone a troll just because you don't agree with them.

SinisterPen
Lost Thinker
Joined 19th May 2015
Forum Posts: 6

There are different kinds of trolls online.
Some just simply are comedic and get attention.

Some are malicious and insult and make people angry.
But yeah I like the comedy ones myself.
I actually troll the net under another character.
I don't offend people, just make them laugh.
I guess you can say i'm more a jester.

HadesRising
Tyrant of Words
United States 34awards
Joined 8th June 2013
Forum Posts: 1617

"TROLL IN THE DUNGEON! Just thought you should know."

zoeygirl
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 22nd May 2015
Forum Posts: 25

A troll is a small Hairy beast with no brains and a big mouth that should be beaten with a mallet. the same goes with internet trolls incidently

SmokeAndLyrics
Strange Creature
Joined 21st June 2015
Forum Posts: 3

People who harass others for their own satisfaction.

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

A troll is a green-skinned man child, living in the enchanted land of a single mothers basement. He dines on the divine magical Dorito, he drinks the fluid of the mountain-dew fruit. That comes from obese chemical forest nestled in the region of the great supermarket. Where his lord, his mother goes, somewhere among great mainstreet A mystical far off land with plenteous calories and sugars of the normal's, the evil folks of whom he hates, so he roams the confines of the cyber space where these people escape too. Insulting their music, poetry, and making bad puns and begs to be fed, for it is arguments he truly enjoys even more than the Dorito.

poet Anonymous

anonymouslyhere said:A troll is a green-skinned man child, living in the enchanted land of a single mothers basement. He dines on the divine magical Dorito, he drinks the fluid of the mountain-dew fruit. That comes from obese chemical forest nestled in the region of the great supermarket. Where his lord, his mother goes, somewhere among great mainstreet A mystical far off land with plenteous calories and sugars of the normal's, the evil folks of whom he hates, so he roams the confines of the cyber space where these people escape too. Insulting their music, poetry, and making bad puns and begs to be fed, for it is arguments he truly enjoys even more than the Dorito.

and sometimes even the comedic trolls bellyache for their own reasons, like when they find dog hairs in their peanut butter-dipped Doritos. Blast it!  

Go to page:
Go to: