Go to page:

Is it just me?  But is something up with DU?

poet Anonymous

DystopianMelody said:Hey orange-dick... With a car like that you can only dream of going deep.
P.S your mama.

My mamma indeed...huge woman...pissflaps like shower curtains...came outta her like them slides they got on planes. She taught me it was rude to hang upsidedown, and I stand by it.

I want the keys to the bat-poof-cave or Robin gets it (but not nearly as well as he likes it though, cos I'm low on zinc...you can tell by my nails)

Case closed, Batsoup.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Is it just me or does everybody get hard and wet when DP talks about pissflaps on jumbos?

poet Anonymous

'hard' and 'wet' might be only you mate...we envy your biological equipment, a positive array of ins and outs...choices...galore...smorgas-case...

Jestalessa
Dangerous Mind
Scotland 35awards
Joined 27th July 2010
Forum Posts: 2329

well, i hope the teddy bear/plane crash reference was to our ever absent Ray, whose moniker was Death Plane for Teddy last time i checked... but if not, i'm lost in whatever land we get lizard queens' sex juice from...

pretty sure everybody gets hard and wet when DP deigns to talk at all.

poet Anonymous

Jestalessa said:well, i hope the teddy bear/plane crash reference was to our ever absent Ray, whose moniker was Death Plane for Teddy last time i checked... but if not, i'm lost in whatever land we get lizard queens' sex juice from...

pretty sure everybody gets hard and wet every time DP deigns to talk at all.

Well bless me bat-flaps, it's jestexmod, queen of the under-uber....

Don't worry about me lads, I'll belt her with me charm...snake charm...I think you know what I mean...but it seems unlikely...

I regret nothing, and comprehend less.

Jestalessa
Dangerous Mind
Scotland 35awards
Joined 27th July 2010

oh no, don't worry at all... he's in no danger whatsoever....

*she quipped*

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Ah, tis enough to make a DU gal swoon, to be sure.

(a wedding of gypsies were in my vicinity for eight hours yesterday.  Welsh accent will resume shortly)

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Magdalena said:Ah, tis enough to make a DU gal swoon, to be sure.

(a wedding of gypsies were in my vicinity for eight hours yesterday.  Welsh accent will resume shortly)

Gypsies...filthy people...the welsh of the irish, practically...

(one day all the old people will be gone, and all the earth will grieve for it...not relevant, but by God it's true)

poet Anonymous

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Some here are too involved with their own crew to acknowledge any other talent, that's why they feel things here poetry wise aren't picking up.[/quote]

Fair call....kinda..we always form alliances, cliques, heirachys, virii, spawn... fuck, i'd form a spoon if it resaved the d.u from you know who...and I think you do.

Tell us who tastes good.

Jestalessa
Dangerous Mind
Scotland 35awards
Joined 27th July 2010

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Some here are too involved with their own crew to acknowledge any other talent, that's why they feel things here poetry wise aren't picking up.[/quote]

i agree up to a point. the people that used to be here all the time, now more seldom, probably do tend to know and keep up with their favourites before seeking out other talent. i stepped away for quite a while and only visited to read the poets i followed already. since i've had a little more time on DU lately, i've come across quite a few poets that i hadn't seen or noticed before. haven't been terribly active with commenting yet, but that's not permanent.  

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Deathproof said:[quote-296614-Magdalena]Ah, tis enough to make a DU gal swoon, to be sure.

(one day all the old people will be gone, and all the earth will grieve for it...not relevant, but by God it's true)[/quote]

I wash my mind everyday.  There is nothing Welsh about the Irish.

poet Anonymous

Magdalena said:[quote-296616-Deathproof][quote-296614-Magdalena]Ah, tis enough to make a DU gal swoon, to be sure.

(one day all the old people will be gone, and all the earth will grieve for it...not relevant, but by God it's true)[/quote]

I wash my mind everyday.  There is nothing Welsh about the Irish.

[/quote]

Try telling that to tom jones' potatoe-skin pants....

Little is known, of ignorance.

I've forgotten more than I knew, and I know it...but we knew that.

The du is a pool, sometimes cess, sometimes talent...both come and go.

Jestalessa
Dangerous Mind
Scotland 35awards
Joined 27th July 2010

*cue the resident Irishman... who is logged in and watching this as we type

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012

Deathproof said:

Try telling that to tom jones' potatoe-skin pants....

I would rather not DP.

Go to page:
Go to: