Go to page:

Is it just me?  But is something up with DU?

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I can't speak for everyone else, but being prego really depletes the needed energy reserves for writing in general, let alone ridiculously awkward perspective of erotica :-P[/quote]

My father once told me that the trials of pregnancy are often exaggerated.

Then my mother decked him.  Three months later I had a baby brother.[/quote]

And there it is but, where the baby daddy? That's the real ridiculously awkward...
hmm, that explains it...I defend my sister's name stuckinahardplace, the writer of "ridiculously awkward" erotica...  [/quote]

Case28, I appreciate the size of Zazzles balls, she was defending me and my name.

Zazzles, I thank you, I deeply appreciate it and loves you. xoxo[/quote]

Well, I think you poets are reading into my comments far too deeply if there was offence taken. The 20w endless comp has been an infamous playground for debauchery over the years, if anything I was commending the debauchery that tainted the walls. And in the time I read Zazzles comment and pressed quote, it appears there was an edit.

Zazzles
Broomie
Tyrant of Words
United States 24awards
Joined 23rd Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 1781

case28 said: Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I can't speak for everyone else, but being prego really depletes the needed energy reserves for writing in general, let alone ridiculously awkward perspective of erotica :-P

My father once told me that the trials of pregnancy are often exaggerated.

Then my mother decked him.  Three months later I had a baby brother.[/quote]

And there it is but, where the baby daddy? That's the real ridiculously awkward...
hmm, that explains it...I defend my sister's name stuckinahardplace, the writer of "ridiculously awkward" erotica...  [/quote]

Case28, I appreciate the size of Zazzles balls, she was defending me and my name.

Zazzles, I thank you, I deeply appreciate it and loves you. xoxo[/quote]

Well, I think you poets are reading into my comments far too deeply if there was offence taken. The 20w endless comp has been an infamous playground for debauchery over the years, if anything I was commending the debauchery that tainted the walls. And in the time I read Zazzles comment and pressed quote, it appears there was an edit.[/quote]

Yes, I agree and actually thought what you said was fine.  It was the quote afterwards that I felt the need to defend my little sister Schiitaryn.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
mmsiraj
Twisted Dreamer
India 1awards
Joined 20th Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 7

You raise a very valid issue snugglebuck. The fact is we somehow get into a groove, fall into a pattern, maybe even be part of a mutual admiration society, limiting ourselves within the confines of a clique and not stay open to all the wonderful stuff that happens elsewhere at DUP.  This self limiting process is one factor that makes people stay away after being gung ho about it in the beginning.

poet Anonymous

This is really confusing.

How is Ghoulies comment offensive...Isn't she just expressing how being pregnant has changed her perspective on erotica?

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Ooo said:
This is really confusing.

How is Ghoulies comment offensive...Isn't she just expressing how being pregnant has changed her perspective on erotica?

This ^^^

I have never seen Miss G being offensive to anyone on here.

I believe her "ridiculously awkward perspective" retort was aimed more so at Alexander's "nobody even fucks anymore" comment. Hence the poking out of tongue.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Yeah, I think there's been some major misunderstandings if anybody thinks Miss Gs comments were directed at anybody but me. It was clearly a joke... damn, DU is so tense these days.

DeathnoteWhovian
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom 2awards
Joined 7th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 33

To be honest the only things I have noticed being wrong with DU is the fact that Errotic poems get more views, just follows human nature' ad that it seems to keep crashing or being down recently

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Damn the erotica category, tis the reason DU goes down on us so often. (Yeah I know, corny)

As to the OP.  The dynamic of DU.  It gets this way at times.  

poet Anonymous

Errotic poetry: 404 Page not found

poet Anonymous

I'll save the day, ya cunts. Send me a picture of ya mother's balls, and we'll all take turns writing about how that makes us wanna cut our teddy-bears or even fly planes in to 'em....

Lighten up you whiny bitches, and keep writing...this place has to write more than talk about it...

Rich comming from me...or him.

Fuck yeah...cryptic like I drank some of the lizard queen's sex-juice...

Ya with me?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Just to add a bit to what Hemi said earlier: the tone of the mods is largely determined by the mods that are actually present at any given point in time, the goings on/personalities in the forums and the workload behind the scenes. It's not unusual for people to get busy in life outside of the Internet, thereby leaving it to one, sometimes two, mods to steer this ship on occasion, so whoever is driving at the time, may or may not have a load of crap to haul depending on how many trolls , spammers and multiple account holders there are, causing issues.

And to switch gears here, since no one else mentioned this yet, I'm going to say a big congratulations to Ghoulie on her pregnancy.  I don't know anything about the circumstance, be it planned, unplanned, etc., but I do know, Ghoulie, that you've been chosen to be this baby's Mom, and that's an amazing gift to be given. So congrats, and may each day with your child, also be a gift in itself! :)

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

DeathnoteWhovian said:To be honest the only things I have noticed being wrong with DU is the fact that Errotic poems get more views, just follows human nature' ad that it seems to keep crashing or being down recently

This is why Erotic gets the more views.

https://www.google.com/search?num=50&biw=1366&bih=623&q=erotic+poetry&oq=erotic+poetry&gs_l=serp.12...0.0.0.26044.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.msedr...0...1c..64.serp..0.0.0.dDazTIsYTSc

https://www.google.com/search?num=50&biw=1366&bih=623&q=erotic+poems&oq=erotic+poems&gs_l=serp.12...100039.101806.0.103327.5.5.0.0.0.0.13.51.5.5.0.msedr...0...1c.1.64.serp..5.0.0.7vB3aE455j0

https://www.google.com/search?num=50&biw=1366&bih=623&q=sex+poems&oq=sex+poems&gs_l=serp.12..0i67j0i7i30j0l3j0i7i30l2j0l3.15097.15469.0.16844.3.3.0.0.0.0.158.400.0j3.3.0.msedr...0...1c.1.64.serp..0.3.395.Afuo3Aeie7Q

Literotica is an erotic writing site. It barely registers in Google's index these days for such searches. It's poetry board has dried up to nothing more than a handful of never ending threads participated in by perhaps two dozen contributors at the most.

poet Anonymous

DystopianMelody said:It's not just you. For a while the place I'd come to love was gone. There were no more helpful critiques, no more engaging conversations in the forums and most of the amazing poets that had inspired me had dissapeared. Nothing stays the same forever though, and slowly but surely it's picking up again. The faces that used to be next to every other comment have stopped posting so regularly but there's plenty of new ones... I still wish there were still a few snarks around though, made life a little less dull. Look at me... Not even one sarcastic comment or snide remark. I should be ashamed of myself.

Fuck it...everyone stand back, cos I'm gonna start some shit with the bat-poof....that's three layers deep man...like crossing the streams...

You're welcome...pricks.

DystopianMelody
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 9th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1391

Hey orange-dick... With a car like that you can only dream of going deep.
P.S your mama.

Go to page:
Go to: