Go to page:

Is it just me?  But is something up with DU?

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

If we're pining, I pine (sometimes) for the epic troll fights....if you had a bottle of bourbon, 12 hours to kill, and a paranoid homophobic fuckwit haunting the forums, you could wade out into it and get all covered in your own shit....it was as good as a burnout...

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

jIMNUT_rOARIN said:[quote-296731-MadameLavender]
Some have their feathers ruffled because erotica gets all the reads, or something else gets more attention than them; so what? Why do you care so much about what you're not getting and what others are?  Perhaps you already have what you need right at this moment in time, and we all need to grow where we're planted and learn to love, accept and work with what we presently have, and then maybe that will open new doors to more.  Did you only get 5 reads as opposed to an erotica's 356 reads?  So what, so what, so what.  Did writing your measly 5-read poem, touch someone else?  (read the comments)  Did it stir something in you?  Did it heal or release something in you?  Did it accomplish some goal you had?  Was it pleasing to YOU?  Did it give a feeling of a lightened load on you, or did it make YOU happy/pleased?  Was it something that needed to be written? <---If "yes" to any of these questions, then you've done your job and that's all that was needed for that particular write.  

Look inward, before you look outward, and you might be surprised by what you'll find, or even not find.

This is a powerful statement, it says all there is to be said.  It should be placed somewhere in the DU Introduction somewhere, like in the FAQ or somewhere as an answer.

[/quote]

I would add to the questions: Is it flaming  another DUP member? THEN DON'T POST IT.

poet Anonymous

In the spirit of acting like were all still in elementary school: I'm not talking to you guys anymore.

JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States 23awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 5573

Eminem says, Try walking 8 miles in another man's shoes.

Here is the solution to all your Deeply Undergrounded Problems:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrv2FuajJZ8

poet Anonymous

*throws peanut butter crusted cane at Blaze*
"crockblocked"

PsycoticMastermind
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 209

DystopianMelody said:Would they be human eyes or animal?
How would you get them to roll after being removed from the donor?

Why would you waste a perfectly good pair of eyes?

They make for great salad croutons when properly blanched.

Jestalessa
Dangerous Mind
Scotland 35awards
Joined 27th July 2010
Forum Posts: 2329

I miss Ray.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

Jestalessa said:I miss Ray.

Agreed....he was here a few days ago, but clearly his powder isn't dry enough yet.

Jestalessa
Dangerous Mind
Scotland 35awards
Joined 27th July 2010

he was here? my god... i missed it. he is like a phantom in the fucking night.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

Jestalessa said:he was here? my god... i missed it. he is like a phantom in the fucking night.

They are my favourite kinda nights, as a rule...

Jestalessa
Dangerous Mind
Scotland 35awards
Joined 27th July 2010

hemihead said:[quote-297054-Jestalessa]he was here? my god... i missed it. he is like a phantom in the fucking night.

They are my favourite kinda nights, as a rule...[/quote]

ah yes, quite right my good fellow...

quite right. [:

mjs211
MikeTheEngineer
Dangerous Mind
United States 20awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2010
Forum Posts: 1572

Jestalessa said:[quote-297056-hemihead][quote-297054-Jestalessa]he was here? my god... i missed it. he is like a phantom in the fucking night.

quite right. [:[/quote]
Good to see some things stay the same.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010

mjs211 said:[quote-297057-Jestalessa][quote-297056-hemihead][quote-297054-Jestalessa]he was here? my god... i missed it. he is like a phantom in the fucking night.

quite right. [:[/quote]
Good to see some things stay the same. [/quote]

Solid as a rock, mate...solid as a rock :-)

poet Anonymous

I can recall a time when the forums were full of thought provoking conversations and the output of poetry was of high quality and high quantity. But who knows, some of us bastards have just stuck around too long. The ones who write because we have to write, and submit it here because, honestly, where else would we submit? No one would pay us for this shit.

Anyways, love you guys, sorry I'm not as communal as some, but you should hear what they say about me in real life too.

Go to page:
Go to: