Page:

Rushuh ore Zimmbobway...

poet Anonymous

Eye'm doin' sum haulidai travill plannz und eye knead yer opinionnz.
Dew yew tink Rushuh iz moore danegeriss den Zimmbobway?
Eye no peepull frum both playciss und dey don't seam danegeriss tew mee.
Butt eye reed media akkountz 'bout both playciss und dey mayke itt sahound
lyke both playsiss R extreemlee dangeriss....
eny advyce wuld bee uhppreesheatdid.
Dankie.  

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

go to Russia. once you don’t prance around the place in the colours of gay you should be ok.  Zim Bob’s way, ...well, thats the fuckin timebomb that keeps on blowing heh heh

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said: go to Russia. once you don’t prance around the place in the colours of gay you should be ok.  Zim Bob’s way, ...well, thats the fuckin timebomb that keeps on blowing heh heh

Damm Meester Lepracon...dat's gud rhymin' f~in' advyce......

roach

part uvda fantastikk 4

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

NEITHER

Zimbabwe is very out of the way. "No danger to us," it's safe to say.

As far as the bear in the Crimean goes, I think we should wait before we go jumping into that hole.

I'm not saying we should be stalin. But there's no harm in putin things off a little.  I just don't want us to go russian in there.

hemihead
hemi
Dangerous Mind
New Zealand 13awards
Joined 1st Nov 2010
Forum Posts: 1749

If you haven't been to Africa, go to Africa. Remember that Zimbabwe, in general, hates white people (with very very good reason), so be smart about how you travel. I have friends who live there, and they both love it and feel safe there (though they are sturdy fuckers, who have guns.

'Russia' is to big a question...all the way from the east to the west to the north to the south, you'll encounter every culture and racial background, and be as safe or unsafe as anywhere....what part of Russia is the question.

In terms of who is most important right now, go Russia...though Africa is coming on stroooooooooong.

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

Haven't heard much about mass murder in toronto, and they have some of the world's best strip clubs.

jus sayin...........

Astyanax
Ceejay
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 23rd Feb 2010
Forum Posts: 748

Russia or Zimbabwe? Greece.

Page:
Go to: