Go to page:

Weakness

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:..you shouldn't let most people feel weak. but I can understand the eyelashes thing, they make me feel weak too

Irish people have eyelashes???!!

APERSON
Eris
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 24th Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 1082

Honestly the only times I felt weak as a "woman" was when I was in High School, my freshman year there was this guy who always got behind me and touched me and he described how his friend was going to rape me and I was too scared to actually retaliate because I knew if I pissed someone off and I had no one on my side I'd be screwed. it's the same way with any type of attacks in any sort of class like social structure, talk to anyone hating on Mr. perfect asshole, and you just end up more fucked when you're perceived to be on a lower level, sucks especially when you don't have the physical strength to deal with it and you're on your own.

poet Anonymous

Preach! Really though thats the truest thing I've read, high school feels as though the world is literally against you. And if you fight back, you'll either be criticized for it. Or it's a big game of he said she said bullshit, with the teachers turning the other cheek. Sometimes even taking sides of the person who did you wrong. It's why most people stay silent, and avoid conflict by any means even slowly becoming a antisocial young adults with trust issues. Well that's what I've gotten from my high school experience. ;-;

Go to page:
Go to: