Go to page:

Weakness

rowantree
Thought Provoker
United States 7awards
Joined 5th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 217

I feel weak when I realize I am in no way self-sufficient and will probably be living off my parents for a lot longer than I hope.

Also one related to gender but not in the way you'd expect. I'm genderqueer. When people blow off my identity or refuse to acknowledge it, there's a certain component of weakness I feel there. Not because I'm damaged in any way by it, but because I know I likely can do nothing to make them see me for who I am. Dramatic, I know, but it's true.

RebelePhoenix
Rebel Phoenix
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 3rd Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 93

Physically I don't feel weak. Rarely is there a "average daily" physical challenge that I can not meet or exceed many male counterparts... Generally I am stronger intellectually, but I become weak under attack of my emotions and behavioral issues associated with emotional illness

closram25
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 10th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5

Can't Sleep
It's been a long day since I've closed my eyes
two packs down and I'm terrorized,
don't know who to turn to too many lies
I just want to be alone cause there's no one
to sympathize with. They say they understand
my pain but they haven't cried their souls out
and I just want to know if I can live without -
her. 3 A.M. smoking cigarettes I'm in a
pure drought, when I'm happy that tends
to be a doubt contemplating what I did
wrong, I can't sleep. I can't sleep

Cigarettes, weed arguments with fam
I don't know what happen I don't know
who I've become, late night walks I
just want to block out everyone and
put my dirge on. My mom calls me,
and she calls me begging me to tell
her where I'm at and I ignore her
cause she's my mom and I yell
at her cause I try to be a man
and not a damn thing happens
cause I've outdone my flaws
and it gets me thinking at night
and I can't sleep. I can't sleep.

Maazgrim
Strange Creature
Pakistan
Joined 7th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 4

This is will probably sound really dramatic but I feel every time I open my eyes and see how f' d up this world is, and I can't do crap about it. The sheer feeling of helplessness is always an undercurrent for me, reminding me how weak I really am.

Offensivelyme
Lost Thinker
France
Joined 12th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 25

MsRockyJackson said:I feel weak when I fall in and out of love.
Same there. it makes me feel dependent and therefore weak. I hate that feeling.

Arbasyn
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 29th July 2015
Forum Posts: 16

When I realize there's a bigger world out there than the one I've created for myself.

BoFantastic
Thought Provoker
7awards
Joined 24th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 333

when there's kryptonite.

Tacete
who-isthe-silence
Twisted Dreamer
Australia 1awards
Joined 24th Nov 2013
Forum Posts: 205

Weakness builds character, it is when we're at our lowest point we discover what we're truly capable of.

UnleashedHeathen
Fire of Insight
United States 3awards
Joined 6th Dec 2011
Forum Posts: 578

My weakness is my ability to love and to need it.
Love controls my life and my emotions.
The hand that I was dealt has made me who I am, however.

infinitebeauty1
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 11th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 12

i would feel weak if i was ever to get raped. (thankfully it has never happened) but i feel like that is the ultimate attack on any woman.

poet Anonymous

what makes me feel weak... umm, like most people....pretty much everything.
...and also, feeling self conscious about my eyelashes.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

..you shouldn't let most people feel weak. but I can understand the eyelashes thing, they make me feel weak too

m_abbott1999
Madi
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 2nd Dec 2013
Forum Posts: 509

infinitebeauty1 said:i would feel weak if i was ever to get raped. (thankfully it has never happened) but i feel like that is the ultimate attack on any woman.

It's gotta be worse for a dude.

Anyway, i feel week Monday through Saturday. Ha.

But anyway, I really feel weak when I cry...and when I have to laugh at my own jokes.

Genacherib11
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 9th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 10

I'm in a bad spot. I'm with a Russian and have a son. My son is my light and for him....anything. I thought it weak as a woman to ever let a man beat you, intimidate, control.
The Russian filled a lie with the police, after I stood up for myself and now I have charges. Charges that keep me caged for now. But I am with my son. I can not leave with my son. So I pretend to be a double agent. I practice smiling as I mow the lawn. I serve him breakfast, lunch and dinner. I ask him for nothing, I do not advocate for my needs or wants, I do not disagree. This is fully against my true nature and I am fucking starving for love, affection, respect and freedom. But I have this beautiful two year old boy whom the Russian doesn't teach, nurture, or play games with. I do. I'm up at 5, the  Russian, he sleeps until noon. I play the role of Beaver Cleaver. Sometimes in my mind I say "how weak, how small I am and this is my heart breaking as I am in a constant fight with myself. 10 months probation, 8 months to go. My external life is a lie. And I hate liars. The entire focus of my being is the safety of my son. Peering in I would say "What a weak subservient woman" but in truth I am a caged tiger chewing carfully on a bone the Russian threw me and fashioning a key"  Posting this is a danger, but this solitude.....I am so tired.

Genacherib11
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 9th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 10

This is true, currently with my shit storm I am stronger than I ever though possible. Sometimes silence is being assertive.

Go to page:
Go to: