Go to page:

Weakness

pretty_normal
Pretty Normal
Twisted Dreamer
3awards
Joined 29th May 2012
Forum Posts: 76

When do you feel weak (and is it a result of your gender). I'm doing an art project surrounding weak women, but want general instances or experiences where anyone has felt they are weak or not as strong as those around them. Doesn't have to be linked to gender at all, but I am really interested in any occasions where it was.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

anybody can get got at any point in time.

Hearica
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom
Joined 17th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1

I feel weak when people kick me down, sounds obvious but yeah

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

It depends in what definition of weakness you mean.
Life has kicked me extra hard, many times and in those times of "weakness" I have found my strength.
Certain temptations get the better of me and I succumb. Where is the fun in not saying no sometimes.

I find it hard to say no to those I care for when they ask things of me.  So most of the time, if I can, I will.  That comes under weakness.
But.  I am definitely not the kind of woman to break easily (not saying I haven't, some things have broken me in my younger years and that made me stronger)

There are many forms of weakness, which we all experience at times.

poet Anonymous

Eye luv eyece kreem.
Itt maykes mee week.
Uther foodz mayke mee strong.
Lyke chillee peppurrz.
Doz damn tings mayke mai stomick
feel lykeuh cast eyeurn skillit.
Butt eyece kreem.
O boiye.
Dat drippee sheet maykes
mai kneez buckull.
It gitz inn betwean mai fingerz tew.
Eye'm week 'round
'67 Merlow tew.
Uh huh.
Cigrettez tew.
Nawt appulz.
Eye gess it'z diffrent fer diffrent peepul.
Weekniss' dat iz.

atarliss
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 19th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 70

I personally feel weak when I can't understand what someone's saying and when people don't listen to what I have to say. Sounds selfish, but true
--Lissie

MsRockyJackson
Dangerous Mind
United States 8awards
Joined 1st July 2014
Forum Posts: 318

I feel weak when I fall in and out of love.

poet Anonymous

The feeling of weakness is enhanced by the feeling of being weak... it's a vicious cycle: you feel even worse when you realise how frail you are at times.

poet Anonymous

That was so good!  My weakness too.
(Responding to Anonymous)
"Eye luv eyece kreem."

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16209

I don't feel weak just helpless...especially when someone needs my help and I can't help because of being in the same predicament. Physically, weak most of the time though especially when I need to kick someone bigger.

MagicVisionz
Fire of Insight
United States 5awards
Joined 3rd July 2015
Forum Posts: 51

my weakness is chocolate... I cant get enough of it... I'm a addict

PsychicApocalypse
Darker Half
Dangerous Mind
Belize 30awards
Joined 5th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 1483

Weakness will always be a point in life where you have been broken down to nothing.

I had felt weak many days while being abused when younger, .... I've never turned that expirience into a clutch... since i always look at the world half-full ^_^

That's an interesting question though.
Just putting some thought out there

Darker.

SKULLEADER07
Strange Creature
Joined 7th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 3

very true

harliequin
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 103

I feel weak when I'm in physical pain, either from injury or over exertion. I'm not in the best of shape, so if I exercise or do something that is laborious compared to my normal desk job that makes me sore, I feel weak and like I want someone to take care of me or do things for me because I'm in pain.

I also feel weak when people blow me off or don't invite me to things. A sort of social desperation that has nothing to do with my gender, but everything to do with my low self esteem and desperation for acceptance and love.

Go to page:
Go to: