Forum Posts: 14455

once you buy me dinner first ...or flowers, I could be down with that

Viddax
Lord Viddax
Guardian of Shadows
United Kingdom 31awards
Joined 10th Oct 2009
Forum Posts: 6690

I am fully aware that the Guardians/Mods do not have such a power yet. I should have been clearer and said its a power/feature that could be implemented in the future.
I mean geez, with that comment and Craic being a Guardian, it seems any old dross is given a title and power here.

Warning: The previous sentence contained 200% of your recommended daily sarcasm intake, and as such should be ignored. Unless you are suffering from a sarcasm deficiency or have a sarcasm resistance.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

the way I see it is this,  on a personal level I could care less who has fake trophies, tbey are fake, they dont mean nuthin’. far as the site goes, those that do care can send admin a link to the profile and proof of the fake, and we can forward that on to the web miss so maybe the trophy can be deleted

failing that, if you see a bogey competition, and you know for sure: post "fake" in the comment box and a link to proof, and I or another mod will hide the competition and slap sanctions on the profile

thank you.  Eamonn of the emerald  " to protect and serve"

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:the way I see it is this,  on a personal level I could care less who has fake trophies, tbey are fake, they dont mean nuthin’. far as the site goes, those that do care can send admin a link to the profile and proof of the fake, and we can forward that on to the web miss so maybe the trophy can be deleted

failing that, if you see a bogey competition, and you know for sure: post "fake" in the comment box and a link to proof, and I or another mod will hide the competition and slap sanctions on the profile

Brillyent.....mouse trapp!
Youzza uh mastirr att deeplomicsee Meestirr Lepracon.  Dankieschern mayte.
Roach

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

lepperochan said:thank you.  Eamonn of the emerald  " to protect and serve"

Íosa Críost, it's the Green Lantern and the fabulous four... 😊

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:the way I see it is this,  on a personal level I could care less who has fake trophies, tbey are fake, they dont mean nuthin’. far as the site goes, those that do care can send admin a link to the profile and proof of the fake, and we can forward that on to the web miss so maybe the trophy can be deleted

Okay. I did that here.
http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/competitions/read/7562/120/

Now what would stop Vishal from removing the poem from the other site that proves he and Primrose are the same person, (and thereby awarded himself the trophy for that comp?

Yes, Madame saw the proof. and others did too. I think it's best to just deliver the proof quietly to the mods from now on, lest the dishonest one sees where the fault lies and tries t cover the tracks.

Is it possible to hide the comp once it has ended? Then pls hide that comp.

poet Anonymous

Thanks for the quick response to the comp mentioned, all.
I still say hide the comp thread if you can.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

copy and paste the poem from the other site here

poet Anonymous

Vishal Sharma
Rookie - 175 Points Vishal Sharma (10th july 1996/Samastipur (Bihar) / India)

Poet's Page
   Poems
   Comments
   Stats
   E-Books
   Send Message

Share on Facebook
   Share on Twitter

Poems by Vishal Sharma : 427 / 462

« prev. poem
   next poem »

Ugly Waters

Bad mouth being a silent killer
Upon the naval monster of the dead fly
                     Just a kill to rampage the silent naked seas
To make a man look ugly inside the debt of his lust......

To nowhere a silent sea take me to that temple of waters
And a guy with a dirty smell going all the over
My naked eyes witnessed all the monster handled creeps
To my ugly waters, I say, a lustful of vengence........! ! !
Vishal Sharma
Submitted: Sunday, April 20, 2014
Edited: Monday, April 21, 2014

Primrose's copy at DUP now shows a 404 err. It's been removed

Go to page:
Go to: