Go to page:

another scam alert, ...

poet Anonymous

I'm sure there's already a thread for this- feel free to move this one  or redirect if you  want to, mods.
We have the flu and the baby.is teething !!so I can't be bothered looking
But I got this message inboxed to me here tonight so I wanterd to let people know its another scammer.

6:37pm
 Dear ,
I am  PRISCA KAMARA, the only daughter of Late Mr. and Mrs. KAMARA. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant based in Abidjan, the economic capital of Ivory
Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discuss on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21 April 1999, my father took me so special because I was motherless.

Before the death of my father on the 18th May 2014 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has a sum of US$ 4,500,000.00(Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) left in a suspense account in a local bank here in Abidjan. That he used my name as his only daughter for the next of kin in deposit of this fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his associates, that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as Real Estate Management.    

Dear, I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways,
1) To provide a bank account where this money would be transferred.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your account.

Furthermore, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within seven (7) days you signify interest to assist me.

E-mail is  priscakkamara@gmail.com  

Anticipating hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Miss PRISCA Kamara.  

poet Anonymous

Kill her.

poet Anonymous

got the same thing this morning, miki. reported it as well.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

All set everyone--I just pulled the trigger on this one, so delete all spam messages you have and don't click on any links.  As I'm sure you're aware, and in case anyone is not, spamming has been an ongoing problem here since at least August, with a minimum of 3 new spammer accounts being created on a daily basis.  There have been some fixes put in place to eliminate the possibility of spam-bots, but as it continues to happen, this is obviously proof that it is a live person or persons, who are making quite an effort to come here every day, and enema their crap all over here.

I have my suspicions who might be a part of this, which I'll keep to myself, but sad that this is all someone has to fill their time with.....

For the record, the new accounts mostly pop up between midnight and 2am, EST, and where I'm not a good sleeper, I'm almost always awake most nights between 2-3 am, so I manage to flush the shit, not long after it surfaces.  So now that I've revealed that, we'll see if said spammer changes their M.O., but no matter---the mods have a nice little function that allows us to see a listing of new members as they join.  All it takes is a few minutes to browse the postings of newbies on a daily basis, to catch the spam.

Relentless?  Yes, but even an incessantly barking dog, will eventually get hoarse and shut up, when it realizes that nothing is being accomplished as no one is to paying attention to it.  

LakedNunch
Jr
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 23rd May 2013
Forum Posts: 88

if youre dumb enough to fall for that please screen shot and share. pls thnks ily.

Astyanax
Ceejay
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 23rd Feb 2010
Forum Posts: 748

Just after I read your message, mmd, I noticed that I had an item in my inbox. Sure enough, it's good ol' prisca01. Deleted without opening.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16186

I didn't get one...so I suppose it knows I have pesticide ready on my desk...well or something. It seems like I squashed a lot and yet they keep on coming. Sad.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Grace said:I didn't get one...so I suppose it knows I have pesticide ready on my desk...well or something. It seems like I squashed a lot and yet they keep on coming. Sad.

OMG--We should totally spam each other, Grace!  I'll send you mine right now...  

Pinkrayven518
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 21st Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 4

Where do these people come up with these stories? I get these all the time in my email and it never fails to amaze me that there is STILL people that will fall for this! There must be, or why would they continue doing it? In one email, the person stated that he is starting a home for motherless children. Really? Give me a break!

Pinkrayven518
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 21st Feb 2015
Forum Posts: 4

Hahaha! Kill her good!

J_Alex
Lost Thinker
United States 3awards
Joined 13th Jan 2014
Forum Posts: 59

At least they put in some effort into it; Unlike Miss Hazina here.

Hello how are you today?

Good day, am miss Hazina Samuel,and am looking for friendship with you,
Please contact me at [ hazina.s@hotmail.com ]
Am going to send you my pictures and also tell you more about me

Thanks Miss Hazina.

hazina.s@hotmail.com

Sounds totally legit. I mean, obviously, because everyone knows that sending a complete stranger pictures of yourself and telling them your life story is how normal people make friends....smh

I'd much rather have my inbox filled with emails from of Miss Prisca Kamara than Miss Hazina Samuel.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Angel_Of_Darkness
Rune L
Fire of Insight
United States 2awards
Joined 22nd Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 608

We got another live one. I believe her username is Slovec.

diamonddave75
Tyrant of Words
United States 20awards
Joined 28th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 244

Got one from, Slovec.. as well.. just deleted it.. sounded like spam.. or a scam..

Chiyo
Miss Chi
Tyrant of Words
Germany 19awards
Joined 20th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 891

Got this one today from Slovec, too:

HI My name is.Monica ,
nice to meet you please

contact me here i have something to Share....
monicamohammadi@hotmail.com)

with you or you can give me your
mail to contact you please

Go to page:
Go to: