Page:

Pay the piper for the mortal coil

Dragonyear
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 323

This is a reminder of your civic duty to Mother Nature as a member of the hallowed tradition of poets and artists since mankind was born with a beating heart.

Writing poetry is not only the expression of emotion, creation of stories and the art of seduction.

As participants in art we are deeply connected to nature. We are the Guardians of Mother Earth. We serve as her lips when she needs to speak, she works through our hands when she needs to heal.

Your spiritual calling is to wake the masses from the deep sleep of apathy. You must awaken the god and goddess within every man and woman with the raw power of your artistry. You must create something that flips the switch from "I am a passive participant and I am not into politics." To " I am a human being, infinitely compassionate and I will not stand for a world of war and racism, I will project peace into this world because it is our divine heritage to live in harmony.

There is a god and goddess within every sheep and your art has to be the mirror that breaks mental slavery and empowers the ultimate truth of freedom which is it is in the heart and can be weaved into reality with courage.

The world is sleeping which means we are not doing your fucking job.
Create the primal apparition that devours the empty from this numb genetically modified version of life. Join the conversation. Join the revolution. Invest your artistry into this living story of the web we currently share. Write poetry for liberation. Write as if your words depend on life.

lightbaron
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 19th Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 2374

all poetry is for liberation
except poetry about liberation

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

you're not doing your fucking job,

come around calling people sheep like you doin everything right,

lay off on the condescension fuckface.........

Dragonyear
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Mar 2011

I am just saying we are in perpetual war and in submission of governments. I am not calling you sheep, I am saying it's the artist job to wake the sheep. Art is the nutrition to evolution. We are on the brink of WWIII because people are sleep on auto pilot and not socially active. That message was intended for me as well.

Dragonyear
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Mar 2011

I am very socially active and my writing is inspiring people, I have been getting great feed back and this was an attempt to inspire and look for help. Of course I failed to articulate well and came off as condescending. Well fuck me. See you in hell.

Dragonyear
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Mar 2011

Primal Scream at Monsanto:

Peel back your synthetic eye lids

Look

At the deepest depth of perversion that has yet to emerge a disfigured grimace in these our days of toxicity

Do you know what Bio-piracy is?

It is the Ghost of corporate greed and vile capitalism attempting to rape the nurture from our own Mother Earth

It is a deliberate attempt to pry the soul from humans and to sever the purity of our cycle with nature

It is distorting the food supply of Animals and Humans on a genetic level

If you do not feel a deep seeded burst of anger swelling within

Are you even human?

Or has the plastic already overtaken the feeling from your fingers?

Selling away the last shreds of humanity

Subduing the fight awash in a constant bath of chemicals

How can we stand by?

As these merchants of poison try to infect the sacred seeds of India

Weaving stalks of fruit into hideous chains of bondage

How does the world stand by and allow this molestation deep within the wells of our own biological veins?

Europe has spoken in a definitive roar of a noble lion

They will not peddle death to the mouths of their children
They will not allow perverting the life of the family meal
They say no to the obvious profiteering monopoly this beast is the mechanism of
They say they will not be mutated into soulless worker androids and be fed  artificial feed

Farmers have always been our most intimate link with nature
They are honorable
They are not slaves
They are not tools for profiteering
They are not pawns for your filthy, greedy games

Too many lines are being crossed
Much too strong is the sway of the push
Too clouded is that which is divine
Much too quiet is the heart and voice

Dragonyear
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Mar 2011

These corporations are bending us over and destroying nature. All I am saying is it falls upon the artist to wake up humanity to the fight for our lives.

poet Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/o79ym.jpg
a·dapt
əˈdapt/Submit
verb
gerund or present participle: adapting
make (something) suitable for a new use or purpose; modify.
"hospitals have had to be adapted for modern medical practice"
synonyms:   modify, alter, change, adjust, readjust, convert, redesign, restyle, refashion, remodel, reshape, revamp, rework, rejig, redo, reconstruct, reorganize; More
become adjusted to new conditions.
"a large organization can be slow to adapt to change"
synonyms:   adjust to, acclimatize oneself to, acclimate to, accommodate oneself to, attune to, conform to, habituate oneself to, become habituated to, get used to, orient oneself in, reconcile oneself to, come to terms with, get one's bearings in, find one's feet in, acculturate to, assimilate to, blend in to, fit in to
"he has adapted well to his new home"
alter (a text) to make it suitable for filming, broadcasting, or the stage.
"the miniseries was adapted from Wouk's novel"

Nature Adapts.

Dragonyear
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Mar 2011

Yes nature will win with or without humanity, the revolution is the fight to retain its ability to host us. The pesticide companies and global seed monopoly is pressing.

I guess it came across as condescending but it was just a poetry challenge put in a quirky way. The challenge to write something that can break the mass hypnosis of submission on an individual level.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Dragonyear
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Mar 2011

The truth is I am a lost and lonely soul in the dark brutal karma of this world. My attempts to teach and focus on the collective is a deviation  for working on my own situation. I am not very educated and the truth of love is one of the only things that keep me hanging on the cliff of reality. Though this one piece of knowledge that I know intimately gives me enough hope and I can find laughter everyday even with the very little that I have and acknowledgement I receive from this world.

At first I thought the responses to my post was just a couple of dicks. The truth is it was some real motherfuckers sensing my fear. My own lacking to do the right thing. Once again my attempt to teach the world is only an exercise in learning. Thank you, for inspiring me, with your art, truth and attitude :)

jaspersilence
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 12th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 708

Dragonyear said:This is a reminder of your civic duty to Mother Nature as a member of the hallowed tradition of poets and artists since mankind was born with a beating heart.

Writing poetry is not only the expression of emotion, creation of stories and the art of seduction.

As participants in art we are deeply connected to nature. We are the Guardians of Mother Earth. We serve as her lips when she needs to speak, she works through our hands when she needs to heal.

Your spiritual calling is to wake the masses from the deep sleep of apathy. You must awaken the god and goddess within every man and woman with the raw power of your artistry. You must create something that flips the switch from "I am a passive participant and I am not into politics." To " I am a human being, infinitely compassionate and I will not stand for a world of war and racism, I will project peace into this world because it is our divine heritage to live in harmony.

There is a god and goddess within every sheep and your art has to be the mirror that breaks mental slavery and empowers the ultimate truth of freedom which is it is in the heart and can be weaved into reality with courage.

The world is sleeping which means we are not doing your fucking job.
Create the primal apparition that devours the empty from this numb genetically modified version of life. Join the conversation. Join the revolution. Invest your artistry into this living story of the web we currently share. Write poetry for liberation. Write as if your words depend on life.

No...

J_Alex
Lost Thinker
United States 3awards
Joined 13th Jan 2014
Forum Posts: 59

Well, it's a noble thing you're after, but not all of us seek the same things as you do. We all write for different reasons. Our motives are not the same.
Remember that.

Best of luck dude!

Page:
Go to: