Only members can vote. Not a member? Sign Up Now

Go to page:

Who will win Super Bowl XLIX (2015)?

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

lepperochan said:Isnt there an expectant father playing too, thats gonna be playing on his mind

I see some of the adverts are already causing controversy. heh, should be a good game either way ..if only they didnt start stop all the way through, must confess that’s very fkn annoying

lol ... I know what you mean ... There isn't the nonstop action of a rugby match.  I'm learning the ins and outs of the game from a few Brits in my gym including the owner, Peter Belmar.  They all swear by rugby.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

Seriously if the patriots lose i will cry lol ! We better win

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Odds are with the patriots , better defense and offense !

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

johnrot said:the only people winnin the superbowl are the bookies and those who just watch for the new cool commercials.......

the ball is prolly flat anyway..........

Nice low blow.. Do some research before you speak mr rot!

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

lepperochan said:Isnt there an expectant father playing too, thats gonna be playing on his mind

I see some of the adverts are already causing controversy. heh, should be a good game either way ..if only they didnt start stop all the way through, must confess that’s very fkn annoying

I hope Sherman baby momma goes into labor he's a prick and should be playing soccer he's a bitch. Seahawks suck deflated balls

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

LobodeSanPedro said:[quote-291570-lepperochan]Isnt there an expectant father playing too, thats gonna be playing on his mind

lol ... I know what you mean ... There isn't the nonstop action of a rugby match.  I'm learning the ins and outs of the game from a few Brits in my gym including the owner, Peter Belmar.  They all swear by rugby. [/quote] I'm am an American, but you should seriously watch rugby, and aussie football, that assuie football is some awesome stuff! I mean I love my American football as much as the next guy, but that's some exciting stuff.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

anonymouslyhere said:[quote-291591-LobodeSanPedro][quote-291570-lepperochan]Isnt there an expectant father playing too, thats gonna be playing on his mind

lol ... I know what you mean ... There isn't the nonstop action of a rugby match.  I'm learning the ins and outs of the game from a few Brits in my gym including the owner, Peter Belmar.  They all swear by rugby. [/quote] I'm am an American, but you should seriously watch rugby, and aussie football, that assuie football is some awesome stuff! I mean I love my American football as much as the next guy, but that's some exciting stuff.[/quote]

Seahawk fan? ( sorry didn't read all the comments not sure if you have said so) rugby is really good live on TV not so much

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Gg78 said:Seriously if the patriots lose i will cry lol ! We better win

You must freakin' hate the Giants lol ... I'm not a huge Giants fan; but when the Pats let go of Deion Branch right after his Super Bowl MVP performance to me they cursed themselves.  They went out and got Randy Moss because he was more of a "prototypical" receiver ... Yeah right! - How'd that work out ... ?

I respect those Patriots teams - I have two 16 x 20 autographed photos hanging in my place ... A blowup of the Teddy B. - S.I. cover - DEFENSE RULES THE PLAYOFFS; the other of Branch - he signed it with his name and SB 39 MVP.

The Pats shit on the guy by not giving him the money he deserved then and haven't won since. My ol' man used to say, "take care of the people who take care of you."

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Gg78 said:[quote-291570-lepperochan]Isnt there an expectant father playing too, thats gonna be playing on his mind

I hope Sherman baby momma goes into labor he's a prick and should be playing soccer he's a bitch. Seahawks suck deflated balls [/quote]

They have to suck balls bc everyone else kisses Brady's ass lol.  The guy is a talent but the hype sometimes is surreal ... Montana and Bradshaw are both 4-0 in Super Bowls ... Aikman 3-0, but somehow in conversations I hear - Brady leapfrogs all of them? Really?

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

Whatever brady is what he is . I hate the damn Giants they're the worse team in the entire league. Like the Yankees for baseball . No matter what you say brady is now a legend win or lose this game. He made history . Everyone that hates on him can suck deflated balls

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

I love teddy . I adore he will always be my favorite player. Those where the good old days now its gronk

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

We wonnnnnnnnnnnn baby hahahahhahahah

anonymouslyhere
Pariah Shadow
Dangerous Mind
United States 5awards
Joined 31st Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 1633

Yes! Nail bitter! Good win by the pats.

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011

anonymouslyhere said:Yes! Nail bitter! Good win by the pats.

It was such a good game! Intense I'm just so happy to see Sherman without a ring and brady with four..

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013

Gg78 said:[quote-291731-anonymouslyhere]Yes! Nail bitter! Good win by the pats.

It was such a good game! Intense I'm just so happy to see Sherman without a ring and brady with four.. [/quote]

Good win. Congrats. The game lived up to it's billing.

Go to page:
Go to: