Go to page:

Thank f—

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

OK, so that disgusting foot sponge ad is gone from the top of DU pages, and what a relief. I am grateful for all manner of things. So, gimme anything you feel gratitude about.

We all know the classics: health, loved ones, subscription to Netflix...

Let's hear about the little things, the unusual things. You can be funny, weird, but be grateful, and not (too) bitter and sarcastic, eh?

Oh, and I'm happy cuz for xmas I was given a Platinum bottle of Standard vodka, which is still mostly full cuz I been too busy to inspect it.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14455

I’m grateful for chances. chance is a fine thing and I like fine things ...like whiskey, or legs. fine legs. which brings me to the female body, I am grateful for its beauty, real grateful.

poet Anonymous

I'm grateful for this magic box in front of me, allowing me a glimpse of someone else's good life. Like these kids who look like they must have just graduated high school and have invited me malong as they look for a million dollar weekend/vacation home on some tropical location that only in my wildest of alcohol fueled dreams could I envision visiting :-)

Ghoulie
Just G
Fire of Insight
10awards
Joined 20th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 920

I'm thankful I got told today would be my last day of employment because I didn't really want to walk to work in most likely blizzard conditions next week anyway.

poet Anonymous

-G, I just celebrated my one year anniversary over Christmas of basically, being told the same thing! Maybe Atakti will break the label on that bottle and give thanks with us?!!! LOL!!!

Ghoulie
Just G
Fire of Insight
10awards
Joined 20th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 920

tornado said:-G, I just celebrated my one year anniversary over Christmas of basically, being told the same thing! Maybe Atakti will break the label on that bottle and give thanks with us?!!! LOL!!!

That would seem appropriately festive for the occasion, so we can only hope

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

Grateful to have a gorgeous woman curled up asleep next to me and stocked beyond words with gratitude fir the fact I have an adorable princess asleep on my chest.

naathalie___
moongirl
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd Sep 2014
Forum Posts: 23

I am grateful for myself & life itself.

diamonddave75
Tyrant of Words
United States 20awards
Joined 28th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 244

Good for you, Natalie... So great to hear that..

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t623/curlycue23/EarthtalkToiletPaper3_zps72442803.jpg

TOILET PAPER; a luxury we all take for granted. It may sound silly, but the greatest blessings in life, are the ones we don't appreciate. Keeping in mind, most folks in the world have never touched toilet paper, not have ever used indoor plumbing, nor, have they a real bed to sleep in.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

I'm grateful that my daughter didn't have a seizure while driving her car last night, because she felt one coming on and called me to tell me, instead of pulling the car over like I kept screaming at her to do. ... It never progressed past the aura phase, and I'm also grateful that my employer didn't mind that I ran home and didn't come back in last night because of the almost -seizure.  ( wasn't a good night, grateful it's over!)

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012

Ghoulie said:[quote-288489-tornado]-G, I just celebrated my one year anniversary over Christmas of basically, being told the same thing! Maybe Atakti will break the label on that bottle and give thanks with us?!!! LOL!!!

That would seem appropriately festive for the occasion, so we can only hope [/quote]

Bottoms up, people! Here take the whole bottle, keep warm.

Cheers.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012

Snugglebuck, you're lucky, I got the extra soft stuff...

Yeah, that's exactly the kind of gratitude, people, keep 'em coming.

ML, that's a biggie, but I'll let it slide (I kid, glad you're both ok).

Gg78
Tyrant of Words
United States 26awards
Joined 5th Mar 2011
Forum Posts: 9051

I'm greatful for magic erasers . Seriously I am . Best creation out on the cleaning market

Go to page:
Go to: