Go to page:

Je suis Charlie

Astyanax
Ceejay
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 23rd Feb 2010
Forum Posts: 748

Anyone who believes in freedom of expression, whether by writing poetry, drawing cartoons or any other method of expressing your ideas in public, should be saying, along with the French and members of all other free societies, 'Je suis Charlie; nous sommes tous Charlie.' The murderous barbarians who committed the atrocity in Paris on Wednesday must not be allowed to curb freedom of speech.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Je suis Charlie

A-fuckin-men

I cannot wrap my head around what type of isolated thinking gets people to these actions...

Harpalycus
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 3rd Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 130

Je suis Charlie; nous sommes tous Charlie.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

Je suis Charlie; nous sommes tous Charlie.

DarkEnchantress
Dangerous Mind
7awards
Joined 2nd Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 391

Try to destroy o n e...HUNDREDS shall rally 'round the cause, for united we stand strong!!!!

ZERO tollerance for terror!!

Je suis Charlie !!!!!

malin69
malin
Dangerous Mind
France 5awards
Joined 12th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 820

[b]Je suis Charlie[/b]

snugglebuck
Dangerous Mind
United States 77awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 1873

http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t623/curlycue23/isis_flagsmall_zps1046b3e4.png

GODLESS SOULESS BASTARDS

United States, Britain, Russia
Canada, Israel, even China

May the world stand united
Against the evil called Al-Qaeda

And all its ugly cousins
ISIS, Hizbollah, Al-Shabaab

But let us not insult Allah
But calling him their God

No God living or imagined
Should ever be blamed

For the actions of these
Hate mongering bastards

Who bring upon their own families
Nothing but dishonor and shame

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

don't be drawing pictures about people who might kill you...

Harpalycus
Twisted Dreamer
United Kingdom 1awards
Joined 3rd Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 130

Never stop drawing pictures. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

malin69
malin
Dangerous Mind
France 5awards
Joined 12th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 820

Stop about thinking it is religious! Just terrorists using islam as a justification for barbarian crimes!

Astyanax
Ceejay
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 23rd Feb 2010
Forum Posts: 748

johnrot said:don't be drawing pictures about people who might kill you...
So you allow their barbarity to suppress your freedom of expression. Doesn't this go against everything a free society stands for? What if they then say, 'Our religion forbids poetry, so we'll send gunmen round to the offices of any organization which encourages people to write poems'? Do you stop writing poetry? And if so, what do you allow them to stop you from doing next?

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Je suis Charlie.  

It's what this place is all about.  We can express viewpoints on love, pain, hate, religion, politics ... Whatever one chooses, all with the greatest of candor.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

Atakti said:
I cannot wrap my head around what type of isolated thinking gets people to these actions...

They're brainwashed from birth and everyone before them are to blame and everyone after them their future victims.  It's disgusting that they think it is their damn right to just take a life and lives, it makes me sick.

Those who put such murder/s before logical fucking thinking should be obliterated.

When I say "they" I refer to "anyone" who commits such acts in the name of anything.

summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India 34awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 1301

Je suis Charlie, nous sommes tous Charlie

that was v.bloody thing curbing ryt of expression. not only expressions, innocent ppl die out of such sickening targets, say it be sydney lindt cafe, mumbai 26/11 or fr that sake, my own howntwn (coimbatore 1998 bombblast) on a fine valentine day.
I agree with Malin,  ders nothing about religion in all of them.. N as creators, our heart n soul wouldnt have a pint of fear for speaking out.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

This is not Islam, don’t know about you people but I know plenty of Muslims and they all have a sense of humour. If you are looking for someone to blame, blame French foreign policy. its that simple

Go to page:
Go to: