Go to page:

eenie meenie chilli beanie

poet Anonymous

I believe remote viewing is possible. When I was younger I had quite a few senses of "deja vu" when I came to a place I had not been to before. I realized in a few moments that I had seen the place or scene in a dream.

Shades of grey...well...was the painting in such shades? Or did you see it as such only because you're color blind?

I figure your chances of getting my house color correct are 50-50, if you truly can not see color. You see white, black and grey shades then, right?  Choice therefore would be white or grey. (who paints their house black??? lol.)

poet Anonymous

Would it be easier to view something if you broaden the area you are trying to describe? Like say,tell me what famous landmark is within 10 miles of my home?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16221

The feeling of deja vu or something akin to it hits me sometimes too Holly.
I was in China in December 1994 on a cruise ship at the Yangzte River. It was before the dam was built. We passed through the three gorges and came upon a bank with gentle slope. It was just rocks but the sight hit me hard. I saw a little girl in my mind eye or vision running to the river and disappearing.  She was or could've been about six...plumpish in winter clothes. I was shocked and started crying. Luckily I was alone on the deck. It could've been embarrassing as I was sobbing to hiccups.
I don't know whether I was emotionally effected by the grey wintry atmosphere. That was depressing. My belief in reincarnation was shored up a little.  Did I see something that occured in the past or did I see my earlier life as a child? Did I drown then? I have great fear of deep water like sea or lakes. I can't swim either.

poet Anonymous

Grace, I can't swim either... I could manage to stay above water with a backstroke for a short time as a child, but never could pull myself forward on a breast stroke.

I think most people would be upset if they saw what you did (child disappearing in the water), no matter whether it was past, present or future.

BTW, that Night Before Christmas strange experience (story in your poems)could have been an out of body experience. Your soul may have been lagging behind your fatigued body.  

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16221

HollyDove said:Grace, I can't swim either... I could manage to stay above water with a backstroke for a short time as a child, but never could pull myself forward on a breast stroke.

I think most people would be upset if they saw what you did (child disappearing in the water), no matter whether it was past, present or future.

BTW, that Night Before Christmas strange experience (story in your poems)could have been an out of body experience. Your soul may have been lagging behind your fatigued body.  

Indeed; I have thought of that a lot. Did I see an occurrence in the future ? But my feelings were more like pain or something personal.
As for my experience that happened long ago: you could be right. Fatigue could be the answer.
A friend once told me about seeing another her floating over her during her waking moment.
I don't think she made that up.

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 433

HollyDove said:Would it be easier to view something if you broaden the area you are trying to describe? Like say,tell me what famous landmark is within 10 miles of my home?

Hmmmm ..... I'll wait for a quiet moment during the day and give it ago.

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014

Magnetron said:[quote-287631-HollyDove]Would it be easier to view something if you broaden the area you are trying to describe? Like say,tell me what famous landmark is within 10 miles of my home?

Hmmmm ..... I'll wait for a quiet moment during the day and give it ago.[/quote]

The Gateway Arch

Whatever it is - I get the sense that it is river related, water adjacent and is quite huge.

And north of your home, leaning slightly to the west.

poet Anonymous

Magnetron said:[quote-287758-Magnetron][quote-287631-HollyDove]Would it be easier to view something if you broaden the area you are trying to describe? Like say,tell me what famous landmark is within 10 miles of my home?

Hmmmm ..... I'll wait for a quiet moment during the day and give it ago.[/quote]

The Gateway Arch

Whatever it is - I get the sense that it is river related, water adjacent and is quite huge.

And north of your home, leaning slightly to the west.

[/quote]

I'll have t go north of my home and see of there's anything like that. Maybe there's a subdivision called Gateway with an arch. But no landmark.

Maybe on another plane (parallel dimension.) Maybe the arch you saw is a portal. (See? I am open to possibilities...)

McDonald's golden arches are everywhere. How'd ya miss those landmarks?
lol/

The landmark I had in mind that's a few miles from my home is Stone Mountain. Someone told me there's a spaceship in the granite interior, and that's why I heard those trumpet sounds two years ago. Um...I highly doubt THAT.

poet Anonymous

Oh...almost forgot:

If you or anyone else reading want to try remote viewing and see within my home, try to describe what famous painting (well...poster of painting) is over my fireplace. Magnetron, it does have water and stone arches like a gateway. But what else is in it?  

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014

HollyDove said:McDonald's golden arches are everywhere. How'd ya miss those landmarks?
lol/

That was actually the 4th image that popped up in my head.

1 thru 3 was the Grand Canyon, the song Rio by Duran Duran and a lighthouse.

I think my antenna needs tuning after all these years.

jaspersilence
Fire of Insight
United States 7awards
Joined 12th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 708

PERCEPTION OF PAIN

One by one they drift into the channel.

Drawn in by these unseen lines of energy.

It's not only their eyes exposing shackles.

It's something that surrounds their separate being.

Kind of like a density I measure.

Vibrations of an aura,missing tones.

A gift,or curse,you may call it whatever.

What I know for certain,it's the reason I'm alone

poet Anonymous

Jasper I hope you someday learn that you're not alone. Ever.

BTW, who else has seen the twin planets in this poem? I think Jasper once told me he saw it. I drew the same in a sketch decades ago. And Odette (the author) has also painted what she saw.

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/129883-vision-in-a-meteor-shower/

poet Anonymous

Magnetron, are you still reading this?

I was walking though Stone Mountain Cemetery this afternoon. Now I have suffered from vertigo spells for some time, but it seems the last three times I ventured into the cemetery, I had strong episodes. Had the worst one today. What makes the spells in the graveyard different from my usual spells is, they don't last once I get beyond the graveyard.

Anyway, I purposely tried to stay on a level area at the site today. But when I stepped in an arae directly in front of one particularly large above-ground vault, I lost balance bad. Felt like a pull which totally blew my sense of bearings.
I hurried past the vault (it was a family of four there) and it subsided the further I got away. I then returned to the car on the same path, figuring the spell was over. Dang it came back at the same point as before. Across the narrow dirt road which runs alongside the yard is a patch of woods. Suddenly three or four trees just fell over in the woods. There was no wind, and the way they fell was as if something had spilt them in passing, one right, one left, then a pair beyond fell the same way; one fell right and its neighboring tree fell left.

Hubby and I were standing by the garve of a soldier who had been buried with his horse. Hubby told me "you spooked the horse, Deb. Its ghost ran thru the woods." lol.

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014

Maybe the vault is a dimensional doorway for spirits to travel back and forth through. The electromagnetic energy eminating from it messes with your brain, causing the vertigo sensation.

Magnetron
Fire of Insight
United States 6awards
Joined 20th July 2014

The wife and I recently adopted a German Shepherd Collie mix from a rescue. She was surrended because supposedly she was too shy and the previous owners didn't have the time to work with her.

Whenever we watched The Dead Files on Netflix, she got panic attacks and would go to hide in other rooms. Similar shows don't phase her.

And on another note, the same show filmed an episode in the town of Belvidere, IL where we moved from 5 years ago.

Go to page:
Go to: